Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Sometimes you just don't need to hang onto a WR when his QB is one of the worst starters in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

MrSargent posted:

I watched the game also and this is pretty accurate. I would just like to stress the part in bold because it was truly horrifying watching a QB throw some of those passes with literally zero pressure.

Yup, Bort getting into the Halloween spirit because he was seeing ghosts all over that pocket. :spooky:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

VietCampo posted:

That's still dumb tho

ARob has zero trade value and hasn't produced for poo poo while Bort is QB and my league has a 4-slot bench so :shrug:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Feeling good about my 6-1 team in half PPR...

QB: Cam Newton
RB: David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Matt Forte, Jacquizz Rodgers, Mike Gillislee, Bilal Powell
WR: TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant, Jordan Matthews, Stefon Diggs
TE: Jordan Reed, Tyler Eifert

#1 out of 10 teams. Of course I just realized that Eifert and Reed have the same bye. :suicide:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Drop Diggs for hot taek streaming TE

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Suave Fedora posted:

Drop Diggs for hot taek streaming TE

Yeah this. Diggs sucks.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Feeling good about my 6-1 team in half PPR...

QB: Cam Newton
RB: David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Matt Forte, Jacquizz Rodgers, Mike Gillislee, Bilal Powell
WR: TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant, Jordan Matthews, Stefon Diggs
TE: Jordan Reed, Tyler Eifert

#1 out of 10 teams. Of course I just realized that Eifert and Reed have the same bye. :suicide:

That's nice. This is my 5-2 team in standard.

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: David Johnson, Spencer Ware, Christine Michael, Devontae Booker, Mike Gillislee, Robert Kelley, Dion Lewis
WR: Jordy Nelson, Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, Cameron Meredith
TE: Travis Kelce, Julius Thomas
D/ST: Vikings
K: Dan Bailey

I figure if I can flip Meredith and either Booker or Kelley to a desperate team for another WR or a better TE than Kelce, that would be awesome. Like my chances in this league though.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'm 1-6 in my money league at work. I made it to the championship game last year and won the two prior years back to back. :(

edit: I would like to dedicate my season to K. Allen, ARob, and Eddie Lacy.

Pimpcasso fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 28, 2016

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Oh God RKelley is about to go supernova on my bench isn't he

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
So glad I picked up and started Fat Rob in a couple leagues.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Suave Fedora posted:

Oh God RKelley is about to go supernova on my bench isn't he

Yes. Yes he will.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Went with Thompson. Punished.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Making up for sitting Hurns for Marqise Lee in a league by also starting Gio and Kelley :D

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

weekly font posted:

Went with Thompson. Punished.

Picking up a bit, early on when he was in, it seemed like the Bengals would keep blitzing every time he was in the backfield so he was stuck blocking instead of running his routes.

I started him also and need all the help i can get in that league this week.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Norman's still good, huh :smith:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

VietCampo posted:

Picking up a bit, early on when he was in, it seemed like the Bengals would keep blitzing every time he was in the backfield so he was stuck blocking instead of running his routes.

I started him also and need all the help i can get in that league this week.

I'm already up against Murray and Reed and my Thompson and Green are going to put up stink burgers that were fairly predictable tbh. Just had no other real options. So fantasy goes.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
AJ Green owns. And also seems like Eifert is back, yeah?

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Score more points, Washington :\

edit: great catch tho, Eifert

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

RVProfootballer posted:

AJ Green owns. And also seems like Eifert is back, yeah?

Yah he is picking up right where he left off last year.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Anyone else running with Phillip Rivers today against Denver? My streaming options were not worth dropping a bench player so I am praying for 14.

Also, Vernon Davis actually being relevant for multiple weeks in fantasy is a shocking development.

Edit: Goddamnit I should have flexed Crowder. And also should have played Eifert instead of Kelce. Off to a good start today on decision making and its 9:00am. Also wake up you jerks so I have others to complain with.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 30, 2016

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Another solid PPR week for Crowder. He's been a legit Top 20 WR and is one of my favorite late round finds this year.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Im up. My opponent has Bengals Defense, so this high scoring game is pretty kicking rad.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
DET Dwayne Washington a surprise inactive.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MrSargent posted:

Anyone else running with Phillip Rivers today against Denver? My streaming options were not worth dropping a bench player so I am praying for 14.

Also, Vernon Davis actually being relevant for multiple weeks in fantasy is a shocking development.

Edit: Goddamnit I should have flexed Crowder. And also should have played Eifert instead of Kelce. Off to a good start today on decision making and its 9:00am. Also wake up you jerks so I have others to complain with.

I think Kelce will do alright today. At least that's what I'm telling myself because I'm starting him too.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

TUS posted:

Im up. My opponent has Bengals Defense, so this high scoring game is pretty kicking rad.

I would like to take this time to tell you that I love your avatar. Rafi bomb!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I picked up Eifert in both of my redraft leagues and the only bad decision I made was not starting him in all of them.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

With Reed playing I dropped vernon davis for cj fedorowicz. Looks like yet another mistake for my bad league of posts team!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Also, can we talk about how AJ Green continues to put up numbers against top corners? I was saying at the beginning of the year along with others that he was underrated, and in fact I drafted him ahead of Hopkins when I had the chance.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MrSargent posted:

Also, can we talk about how AJ Green continues to put up numbers against top corners? I was saying at the beginning of the year along with others that he was underrated, and in fact I drafted him ahead of Hopkins when I had the chance.

I have him and Eifert in my 1PPR random ESPN league and I'm loving the fact that they're both putting up great numbers today.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Crowder owns. Carry me to victory little fella!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

On Fox, commentator is all "nobody is open" while showing two wide open recievers in slow motion?

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

MrSargent posted:

I would like to take this time to tell you that I love your avatar. Rafi bomb!

Way too many picture/quote options. I was tinkering forever :smith:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

40 points on my bench now between Eifert and Crowder. Unbelievable.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Leperflesh posted:

On Fox, commentator is all "nobody is open" while showing two wide open recievers in slow motion?

The broadcast has been terrible today. Clearly travel didn't agree with Kenny & John.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

40 points on my bench now between Eifert and Crowder. Unbelievable. Totally believable because they own.

Ftfy. Though yeah I didn't start Eifert where I have him, needed to see a healthy week first. Nothing wrong with that.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dang, ihanacho looked maybe dead there for a bit. That was scary.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Kelce - 3 catches for 45 yards on first drive. :getin:

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Real glad I started Palmer -4 already good start.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

MrSargent posted:

Kelce - 3 catches for 45 yards on first drive. :getin:

Aaaand Alex Smith down. Real glad I didn't stream him this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MrSargent posted:

Aaaand Alex Smith down. Real glad I didn't stream him this week.

Yeah I was wondering why it said that Nick Foles attempted a pass.

• Locked thread