Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

They have to play a second match too

Yeah well :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
anyone for some cancer trials???? just need the gold bounty for the day but i'll go for whatever

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So I prefer braced frame over rifled barrel on saladins vigil. What exactly does rifled do better, feels like the spread is much tighter with BF. Also using single point sling, eye of the storm and linear comp. It was void and had some pretty good games while completing thorn quest. Single point sling + dunemarchers is a great combo, felwinters artifact worked great with it too.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Single point sling owes on fusions.

Rifled makes your bolts travel faster and provides a bit of the ole destiny targeting bonus.

Because they aren't hitscan having less travel time is what let's you get a really crispy feel on the gun.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
the trials fusion rifle is good

i only say this because i have 4 of them :shepface:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

the trials fusion rifle is good

i only say this because i have 4 of them :shepface:

Some people have 1 trials fusion rifle.
Others have 4+.
I have the adept pulse.

No one talks about this.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
I have the year one trials fusion rifle! It's actually not bad and has hot swap. I keep it in the vault next to the old outlaw/reactive reload scout rifle and solar AR. Good memories from a better time, when Thorn was the most used gun in the entire game and fusions hadn't gotten a stability buff yet.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Some people have 1 trials fusion rifle.
Others have 4+.
I have the adept pulse.

No one talks about this.

You talk about it all the time

Fathom
Mar 11, 2005

Damn Kids!
We have a hard mode raid post Vosik, ready for the zamboni if anyone is interested. Need 2 people to keep going. Any takers? PSN is fathix.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Fathom posted:

We have a hard mode raid post Vosik, ready for the zamboni if anyone is interested. Need 2 people to keep going. Any takers? PSN is fathix.

I'll join

psn kinjirotadokoro

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Got a Shadow Price with Rodeo, Hand Loaded, and Life Support. How good is that on the God roll-o-meter?

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

TaurusOxford posted:

Got a Shadow Price with Rodeo, Hand Loaded, and Life Support. How good is that on the God roll-o-meter?

those are some god roll legendary marks you got there

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

TaurusOxford posted:

Somewhere between "Pure Shite" and "Absolute Trash"

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory posted:

Somewhere between "Pure Shite" and "Absolute Trash"

Between Ethan's mom's tits?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

actionjackson posted:

You talk about it all the time

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I'm jealous of Winter, he got the scout while xzzy and I got stuck with the auto rifle from Trials. :mad:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The auto rifle is fun in sixes. Loses to malok type pulses though, unless they're bad which is super common in pub play.

Not sure about the goofy hilight enemies feature. I guess it helps separate them from scenery.

What does the 2-3 second buff the gun gives on spawn do? Just some small damage resistance?

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Have you only used it in Rift?

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

Lightning Knight posted:

I'm jealous of Winter, he got the scout while xzzy and I got stuck with the auto rifle from Trials. :mad:

I got the scout and both my teammates got Blind Perdition.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

OdinsBeard posted:

I got the scout and both my teammates got Blind Perdition.

:rip: get poo poo on.

I dislike RNG rewards. Fixed rewards each week was a way better system. Man Bungie is bad at this poo poo.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

xzzy posted:

What does the 2-3 second buff the gun gives on spawn do? Just some small damage resistance?

is it a 'resist' buff? the gun shouldn't give you anything, some gamemodes just give it to you on respawn

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

Lightning Knight posted:

:rip: get poo poo on.

I dislike RNG rewards. Fixed rewards each week was a way better system. Man Bungie is bad at this poo poo.

I would have much rather have had the blind perdition. I guess the scout is a great roll in its archetype, but it's a lovely archetype.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

xzzy posted:

Not sure about the goofy hilight enemies feature. I guess it helps separate them from scenery.

In PvP you can see enemies through grenades and smoke bombs. It's pretty useful.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

OdinsBeard posted:

I would have much rather have had the blind perdition. I guess the scout is a great roll in its archetype, but it's a lovely archetype.

It's a good PVE scout, ironically. :v:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

At least you didn't get the hand cannon

:smith:

Ridinspinnaz
Jan 29, 2009
Last week had a god roll PDX45, and I'd definitely suggest anyone going for the trials pulse pick up a package or two for future rolls. Blind Perdition is decent but the low mag size can lose you some multiple engagements.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Menstrual Show posted:

I got like five of those

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Menstrual Show posted:

Want an Adept one?

:suicide:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Supremacy with twilight and either plan C or a panta rhei with acc. coils is fun as poo poo

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I enjoy Telesto, mainly to see other players disappear when they get into bushido range.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Want an Adept one?

:suicide:

I use mine as a Fakebringer since I have reload gloves. It's too cool looking not to use somewhere.

(lol getting an Imago Loop)
(Also lol getting Blind Perdition)

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/CyiKw4O.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/CqW1lfb.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/GKVU3aa.gifv

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Oct 31, 2016

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Menstrual Show posted:

Yeah I ended up with a bunch of those turds after week 1.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Look at this scrub posting gifs in 2016.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

The Meat Dimension posted:

I use mine as a Fakebringer since I have reload gloves. It's too cool looking not to use somewhere.

(lol getting an Imago Loop)
(Also lol getting Blind Perdition)

I got a Loop with Rifled, LitC and Sureshot the other day. :v:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

xzzy posted:

Look at this scrub posting gifs in 2016.

fixed ty

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I got a Loop with Rifled, LitC and Sureshot the other day. :v:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/A%20Buff%20Gay%20Dude/screenshot/a244d9a3-78c6-4c56-92cf-2267c2761b6d/37770100-f9ae-4b80-9dad-7c1d0ec14469

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I've been lucky enough to get some animations glitches while raiding, character just stuck like that until the next loading transition.

This one was more hilarious though, especially jumping and shooting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVBa6uC5tTY

(I'm too dumb and lazy to learn and make gifs)

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

yo does anyone have that leveling guide ~infographic~
asking for a friend
unironically
tia <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmeo
Aug 31, 2015

I do things and make things
goons in the wild