Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

The throttlebots? You bet they do! The Wei Jiang torso comes with all the combiner bits, it's not out yet though.

Expected very soon though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I... definitely just bought them, along with a Quintesson from the same dude.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

TheDK posted:

WAIT HUH

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Blackheart posted:

I really like the transformations on the wave 3 stuff, they'll be fantastic as Blitzwing and Octankor. The 3 legends class guys are all super neat too (Peaugh also uploaded them recently).

I like that Megatron have a separate Titanmaster seats for each mode.

Here's the rest that Peaugh uploaded. Gnaw looks pretty nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcDGX0-6pRs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlBjCp6z50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3tMF8tqP-k

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Blackheart posted:

Is IDW Megatron's cannon as gigantic in-comic as that MMC figure? He usually doesn't wear it as an autobot so...
It's pretty big but not THAT big, presumably it is used to fill in the vehicle mode. The Gladiator alternate comes with a gently caress off huge drill I believe? The one reviewer thought it would transform into a jet, but maybe it turns into a huge tank or drill tank and needs that huge gun to fill in the drill's slot as well.

edit: Oh I found a picture, supposedly this is altmode

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheDK posted:

Sorry, I meant the torsobot. Wideload? Sideload?

The Orange one.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I kinda like Laser Rod Cyberjet Optimus, even with the front half of a trailer hanging off the rear end end of the jet. I think I'm actually more likely to get him than Octane. But then i'm fighting with myself as to whether or not to keep collecting the main line at all, when I don't play with them nearly as much as MPs anymore.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Odds are good he'll be around for the post-christmas sales are dismal sales, so you'll probably be able to pick him up for under twenty. The Canadian kellogg's annual coupons should be rolling out soon too.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

TheDK posted:

You know, if they ever reintroduce them in the IDW comics I hope they're like the cenobites from Hellraiser.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Rhyno posted:

What about the final limb? Goldbug is a great figure but he's just a backpack.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Holy UK bargains, Batbot!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

The_Doctor posted:

poo poo, got to find a Smyths Croydon way. Literally half what I paid for Mindwipe.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

BizarroAzrael posted:

poo poo, got to find a Smyths Croydon way. Literally half what I paid for Mindwipe.

Leader classes (including Soundwave!) are £34.49! Use these vouchers too!

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/page/o/voucherterms/

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Captain Rufus posted:

Jem would fit I guess. MLP even Dougworld one does not.

Where the gently caress are Inhumanoids and Starriors though? MTME Megs vs NOT CTHULHUS needs to happen. And Earth Core armor is totally stolen S.N.A.K.E. armor...

Inhumanoids are part of the upcoming Hasbro Cinematic Universe, or at least were on the table for the HCU writer braintrust to use. That's right, a live action Inhumanoids movie might happen. Probably won't, because I think the HCU is going to last maybe two movies, but still, that's closer than I ever thought it'd get.

I don't know if Takara/Tomy even remembers they own Starriors.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Man I hit toys r us today and they had gently caress all new stuff other than a random pile of MP Bumblebees for a loltastic £80 each.

And my wife said oh let's go to smyths and I said nah gently caress it lets go home.

Goddamnit.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Watford?

The Smyths there had Leader Blaster, Soundwave and OP, Voyagers Astrotrain, Alpha Trion, and Sentinel (I'm sure they had Galvatron too if I'd looked), and all of the Wave 2 Deluxes.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

The_Doctor posted:

Leader classes (including Soundwave!) are £34.49! Use these vouchers too!

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/page/o/voucherterms/

Ooo yes, thanks for the heads up on this.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

No probs! I bought Blaster, and the two deluxes for £49.45, which is pretty nifty.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I checked Walgreens near me and they had no transformers whatsoever. But I noticed a small peg with some lego collectible mini figure pouches on it. I felt one and it had a huge solid object in it so I bought it, and lo and behold, it was exactly what I wanted

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Are they blind bagged? That's a perfect gag gift for my sister

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
They are, but if you manhandle the bag you can usually feel for the larger parts, and it's super easy to tell the banana suit because it's almost as long as the bag.

Just feel for the stem and it becomes immediately apparent.

The only problem is they're 4 bucks now, they used to be 3, but I guess with all the custom pieces they're making for the collectible figures they feel it's worth increasing the price over. There's lots of other suit based ones, including Left Shark, a hot dog man, and many others. I'm sure there's plenty of images of what the CMF line has in it but looking that up on my phone isn't easy

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Oct 30, 2016

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

I never noticed Weirdwolf's head on the box art is both completely the wrong colors, and also the return of Dull Surprise.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Man I hit toys r us today and they had gently caress all new stuff other than a random pile of MP Bumblebees for a loltastic £80 each.

And my wife said oh let's go to smyths and I said nah gently caress it lets go home.

Goddamnit.
drat, and I thought $65 US was bad, that's ridiculous.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I paid $28 shipped for my KO MP Bumblebee and he's pretty excellent.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah I'll probably buy a KO Bumblebee at some point after my exceptionally positive KO Prowl experience.

Wheeljack all up on the shelf feeling superior because he's the only real one in my MP Autobot collection.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I bought the real money bumblebee and I should have really bought the KO

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
My Bee KO has some pretty severe issues. The license-plate slot is badly cracked (and thus too loose to hold anything) and there's a very scary fracture along one side of the torso that makes transforming him terrifying.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DoctorWhat posted:

My Bee KO has some pretty severe issues. The license-plate slot is badly cracked (and thus too loose to hold anything) and there's a very scary fracture along one side of the torso that makes transforming him terrifying.

Non-believers get crappy products.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Optibotimus has a review of MP Primal up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVCVNrO6KFE

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 31, 2016

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

gently caress it no time like the present, KO Bee ordered.

Anyone had hands on the Sideswipe KO?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I have the G2. One pin failed, i fixed it with Gorilla Glue. Been aces ever since.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I have all five of them.

He's good. They all have a wibbly knee joint(thanks Thew for getting me on "wibbly") and the hood doesn't plug into the torso properly(just file the tab down a bit and it'll work) but otherwise they are nigh-flawless.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sideswipe ordered too then. That's my MP list ticked off until I find out who my in-laws got me for my birthday in December, so I can fill in the gaps for Christmas.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 30, 2016

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I have four genuine G2 Bumblebees I'd sell for $40 plus shipping and six genuine Road Rages for $50 plus shipping.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If I didn't already have a legit bb I'd take you up on that offer. :v:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

I've got Golden Lambor, his pelvic flap needed a little sanding, and the tab to pin his torso together needed sanding too.

EDIT: Common problem, I hear.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I've got Golden Lambor, his pelvic flap needed a little sanding, and the tab to pin his torso together needed sanding too.

EDIT: Common problem, I hear.

My pelvic flap works just fine thank you very much!

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

strangehamster posted:

I have four genuine G2 Bumblebees I'd sell for $40 plus shipping and six genuine Road Rages for $50 plus shipping.

Sent you a PM.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

They're beautiful.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

TFRazorsaw posted:

They're beautiful.

I have fond memories of getting the RiD versions of these dudes for Christmas that year, the new combiners are so good I wish I had more money than sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

I found my brother's G1 Brainstorm in a box of old poo poo. He's missing his right arm and his matching gun. I'd be sad, but the new TR deluxe is beautiful, comparatively. And his headmaster's flap that covers the back-face is floppy, so falls down in robot mode.