Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I wanted more of The Chloe Lemaire Show (featuring Camera-chan), so I'm pleased by this series, and eagerly await subs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

Are there subs for that yet?

Nothing except Indonesian on nyaa so far, but this episode in particular is 90% them acting out the play so you're not missing a great deal

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Quirkk posted:

A good pull. My first SSRs too. Makes up for my complete lack cool URs I guess.

Nice! My #1 and #2 Aqours girls.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Nothing except Indonesian on nyaa so far, but this episode in particular is 90% them acting out the play so you're not missing a great deal

i still burn with the desire to understand, and i am at least 3 years from being able to just listen to anime and mostly understand the speech

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I did my first ten pull!

Is it best to go with your favourite group or is there some value for swapping between muse and aquors regularly?

eta: whoops forgot to timg

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
drat, that's intensely lucky on that one.

You can mix to a degree, but be mindful of what stat boost your center gives. A first/second/third year boost can work for mixed Muse/Aqours, but there are also leader boosts for group/subunit, which may factor into tweaking for best performance. I'm not super tuned up since I'd need more resources, but it's something to keep in the back of your mind.

Also, I think there's a slight bonus for playing a song with a team composed of members corresponding to the same series? Correct me on that if I'm wrong, please.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

deathbot posted:

I did my first ten pull!

Is it best to go with your favourite group or is there some value for swapping between muse and aquors regularly?

In my Zep voice: Congrats, also die.

Anyways, Muse members get boosted scores in Muse songs and Aqours members get boosted scores in Aqours songs. You can still mix and match though but ideally you'd want teams for both groups to optimize your score if you care about that kinda thing.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'm going to spend money on love gems

I just want a cool Yohane

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

So I felt the need to do a 10+1 draw because I saw a cute Nico. I did not get the fairy Nico, but..

And the bonus here is that this Kotori is the one in my sig :swoon:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Oct 30, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
I feel like 'die' wouldn't quite be enough.

Nice.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

deathbot posted:

I did my first ten pull!

i'm going to kill you and eat your lucky heart

nah tho, nice pull. why is honoka both in a kimono and late for school. please tell me after you complete her story segment.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

deathbot posted:

I did my first ten pull!

It's a first pull to be proud of, no need to timg imo.

You can go with whatever for your groups with minimal consequences, but: as has been mentioned, your center, if SSR or UR, benefits certain groups an extra 1-6%, Aqours cards get a 10% boost for Aqours songs, and same with μ's and μ's songs. So, to be optimal, you create a μ's set of teams and an Aqours one. Not that they're entirely one or the other, but when putting them together you inflate the one side or the other by 10%.

also, pro tip: put an 'l' right before the '.jpg' or whatever in the imgur url for a good-sized image for a pull in a thread:

's' 'm' and 'h' also resize

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

So I felt the need to do a 10+1 draw because I saw a cute Nico. I did not get the fairy Nico, but..

And the bonus here is that this Kotori is the one in my sig :swoon:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Chill, how could you do this to us?!!??!!?!!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You people know what I wanna so say so imagine I screamed it until my throat was on.

On other news, got my SR Rn.

Hopefully SIF or SS gets another ticket event.

I feel like Challenge is way better than Score Match for some reason.

Maybe it's this sort of challenge, and doing increasingly harder songs.

Or maybe it's cause of the extra rewards on FC / Full Health / S Score, though the FC is rare for me.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Like, I have 89 LP, and one of the Challenge challenges gives you 10 LP on S Score.

So that gives me 4 songs when I have a full bar, which is nice.

Of course Score Match is better for overall LP management cause if you have 40 LP before going to sleep you can just do Expert + Hard. Or whatever the tiers are called. I have a hard time remembering.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/esprrr/status/792365434351726594
I assume this is something from cinderella radio, since I've seen a few things like this, and that's usually how it works.

https://twitter.com/h1maz1nn/status/792559361423908864

:same: lol
one's hidden behind makibot

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Chill, how could you do this to us?!!??!!?!!!!

I'm now contemplating if it's worth feeding my idolized UR promos to Kotori and using the stickers to idolize her.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Promo/support R/SR/SSR/UR cards don't give out stickers, sadly.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Ah, that's too bad. How many stickers do you need to idolize a UR? And is there way to upgrade SR stickers to UR stickers?

Also changed the sig to better reflect that I guess owl day's sig fated me to get Kotori.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

Ah, that's too bad. How many stickers do you need to idolize a UR? And is there way to upgrade SR stickers to UR stickers?

Also changed the sig to better reflect that I guess owl day's sig fated me to get Kotori.

For purposes of idolizing, 1 UR = 5 SSR = 25 SR = 500 R, but you have to use all of one kind and there's no way to convert them to a different type.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

For purposes of idolizing, 1 UR = 5 SSR = 25 SR = 500 R, but you have to use all of one kind and there's no way to convert them to a different type.

So there's no way to do mixed idolizing via stickers? I have the option to idolize a SR with 1 S and 20 N stickers. Or does that mean one or the other?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

So there's no way to do mixed idolizing via stickers? I have the option to idolize a SR with 1 S and 20 N stickers. Or does that mean one or the other?

Yeah, one or the other.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/mezashiozsn/status/792747106758893568

Maru: "I'm a monster, zura! heheheh... Did my monster costume scare you?"

Yoshiko: "eeek! A monster!"

I guess the Halloween greetings will probably be up in EN in a few hours.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
lol, You's: "My Halloween costume? I wanna be a ghost ship! ...but I guess it'd be pretty difficult to be a boat..."

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I TL'd a short Eli birthday manga by Mezashi last night:

I love that whole second page.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

As a newbie I find the way song scoring works in SIF to be bizarre

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Just wait until you hit a score match event and you look away and end up picking a team with the wrong attribute.

Then it'll be infuriating, instead!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Sea Sponge Run posted:

As a newbie I find the way song scoring works in SIF to be bizarre

don't worry about it. just feed your least favorite idols to your most favorite until you're getting S's, and the awards that come with it.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
It is frustrating, yeah.
Oh, ok, reasonable amount of point gain required for C score rank, then literally about like 140% of that required to go to B, then A/S usually get obtained in a flash right after.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

The team strength is now even more convoluted due to the different modular skills and trios involved. I don't like it so just stick with trying to get the most girls that fall under a certain attribute (1st year, Bibi subunit, etc) but it's really a pain when all that stuff should be optional and not forced.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Worrying about score is pretty optional. If you use the SRs or better of the appropriate color of the idols you like/have, you can S rank anything with a good performance, I'm pretty certain.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Worrying about score is pretty optional. If you use the SRs or better of the appropriate color of the idols you like/have, you can S rank anything with a good performance, I'm pretty certain.

Sometimes you just want the couple hundred for score matches. I don't really care since the matchups are random and there's rarely ever a close call. It's just weird the skills emphasize it so much instead of leaving it to yourself if you want to make a Bibi-themed or 1st-years group.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

You cannot be trusted to do that, I guess. Kinda like how they prodded you (at least on EN) to make single-member and subunit teams to unlock stuff.

I mean, I can't really see why they'd care beyond "make them play long enough to fish up nine of everyone," but it's there. Thematically, it makes sense, until you realize that your bibi unit is seven makis, because that's kinda silly. But they also seem aware enough, since (at least as far as I've noticed) the bonuses are like "6% pure+, 9% 3d years" or whatever.

It's kinda annoying that nobody can really say, "if you have 30k in the song's attribute, you'll probably be able to s-rank it with at least a c-combo," but some songs seem to just plain require a greater appeal base than others at the same difficulty.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've never bothered with skills so far, since I can't read the language.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I've never bothered with skills so far, since I can't read the language.

They're in English, you know. The ones I've gotten so far are all attribute point boosts, whether by a flat amount or a percentage. The percentage ones tend to only work for a specific year grouping, from what Ive seen, although I've got a Veil I can't use yet because none of my idols have enough slots to equip it...

Also, I finally figured out how to take screenshots with Apple products (hey, I got this drat thing secondhand, and the person who I got it from never mentioned how to do so either as she didn't know it was a thing, so I went and looked it up), so I can actually show off my recent 6 SR Aqours pull, albeit not from the Scouting results screen, but instead from looking through my Scouting history list:

Of course I idolized that Mari, it's a pretty good Mari after all. Just wish I pulled a Yoshiko as well. Still no URs, but if I keep seeing that blizzard of purple envelopes when I do a pull, I'll be happy. 36 SRs, 3 idolized.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 31, 2016

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Besides the ultra rare I only have r's though, so the scoring for me is forced to be weird I think?

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Halloween Queen Rin Shibuya

Also, this Witch Fumika isn't what I'd call NSFW, but I don't feel comfy posting it openly.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Sea Sponge Run posted:

Besides the ultra rare I only have r's though, so the scoring for me is forced to be weird I think?

If you can put together a team that is at least mostly one-attribute (and fully bonded/leveled), even with all Rs you should be able to s-score at least some of the songs up through Hard. Expert's probably impossible like that, though. Although that's still gonna take a while to do all that leveling, since you don't have buckets of cash and friend points to pick up a bunch of Ns.

I haven't bothered with the skill-slot skills at all, except I put a cool+ on a Riko so she'd have big enough numbers for me to put on my cool team.

Here are some halloween presents

https://twitter.com/Bococho/status/782560171855798272

https://twitter.com/mugihata/status/789451871060496384

https://twitter.com/kz161/status/790976164110094336

The midnight snackiko is my favorite, but chieripire is also really good.

e. forgot this kaede whoops
https://twitter.com/meto31/status/792693863441797124

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Oct 31, 2016

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

GhostStalker posted:

They're in English, you know. The ones I've gotten so far are all attribute point boosts, whether by a flat amount or a percentage. The percentage ones tend to only work for a specific year grouping, from what Ive seen, although I've got a Veil I can't use yet because none of my idols have enough slots to equip it...

Also, I finally figured out how to take screenshots with Apple products (hey, I got this drat thing secondhand, and the person who I got it from never mentioned how to do so either as she didn't know it was a thing, so I went and looked it up), so I can actually show off my recent 6 SR Aqours pull, albeit not from the Scouting results screen, but instead from looking through my Scouting history list:

Of course I idolized that Mari, it's a pretty good Mari after all. Just wish I pulled a Yoshiko as well. Still no URs, but if I keep seeing that blizzard of purple envelopes when I do a pull, I'll be happy. 36 SRs, 3 idolized.

I play JP only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I play JP only.

Ah, sorry. In that case, wouldn't the school idol skill icons help out for some of the point increase ones? Dunno about the more fancy ones though.