Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I mean, I can probably make a guess from the numbers (1, 2, 3 being the years if followed by the kanji for year), and I can recognize the katakana for Cool (less so for the other 2 colors).

But ultimately I just want enough stats to S Score things, and the only color I have trouble doing that with is Green. Red and Blue already have 2 URs (1 Promo, 1 unidolized actual at the max possible level) while Green doesn't even have a fully leveled Promo UR. And that's gonna change soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Sea Sponge Run posted:

Besides the ultra rare I only have r's though, so the scoring for me is forced to be weird I think?

The way teams usually progress is by first having full R teams, then full SR teams with possibly a couple URs and SSRs, then you start mixing and matching SRs depending on skills and bonuses. You probably shouldn't worry about skills right now. The biggest difference in score will come from leveling up your current R and above cards.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

nice

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
I have been away from the forums. A terrible mistake on my part.

However I need to now spend all of my time grinding the Challenge Fes. For the Maki, friends.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
A good Halloween pull.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I have been away from the forums. A terrible mistake on my part.

I don't recall approving any temporary leave of absence visas. You better have a proof of verification from seafood otherwise you're under arrest!!!!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't recall approving any temporary leave of absence visas. You better have a proof of verification from seafood otherwise you're under arrest!!!!

taiho shichau zo~

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh that's cool, if your daily song is in the groove, it counts! Thanks bamco!

Here is your periodic reminder that the type boost is goddamn disgusting for live grooves:

Although admittedly in that case it's the 150% from the event, the 30% from the song and the 90% from the center. Still, Dance's bonus is literally ten times that of the other two types.

The challenge fes looks like everything I wanted the medleys in SIF to be from the get-go, with a bonus "take what you won and leave" mechanics, like some sort of gambling minigame. It's pretty neat, and even just on advanced I managed 1k points, so Maki's just 22 plays away!

but really, it's quite obvious where my time's gonna go.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Nothing like starting off the day by failing a Master Groove twice, thanks to Trancing Pulse for the first one and one of the really annoying Passion songs for another. Then I start a Pro Groove (which I'm going to do exclusively from now on, this is an extremely competitive event), I get You're stars shine on me, Angel Breeze, and Near to You (Cool version), all songs I could very easily on Master.

Screw Master. One bad song and it's over.

book
Nov 29, 2014
Use a healer team for the hard master grooves?

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

book posted:

Use a healer team for the hard master grooves?

That was the idea. Trancing Pulse is just that hard.

It's just as well. On average, I was only managing ~420 points per Master Groove, whereas I can get ~320 per Pro Groove in my sleep.

As far as competitiveness goes, this event is quite similar to Love Letter. I certainly haven't crunched the numbers, that is reserved for those with more time than I, but it seems like every time I look away for two hours, I've dropped 50k places.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Hmm the master+ for the Starlight stage event is... alright I guess. I feel like until the very last section it's definitely not a 28. Nothing wrong with easier charts though. I think it was still well done.

I'm back to putting my face into the Challenge Fes for Maki though. Hopefully I find time to at least T5 starlight stage.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
A last line-up of Halloween Idols.

Now, I have to call foul on this image, because Aiko cannot represent any evil or black-hearted creatures.

Queen of the Eternal Night, Sagisawa Fumika.

They need to do more with Chihiro, like dressing her up in holiday-themed outfits in years to come.

Trick or treating does not apply to alcoholic drinks, but Kaede is her own thing.

Evil Tachibana

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Did someone say crunch the numbers? It's hard to compare token events vs groove events but it's certainly beating out every groove besides Admiral Nitta

Sylphid posted:

A last line-up of Halloween Idols.

Good selection

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Hmm the master+ for the Starlight stage event is... alright I guess. I feel like until the very last section it's definitely not a 28. Nothing wrong with easier charts though. I think it was still well done.

I'm back to putting my face into the Challenge Fes for Maki though. Hopefully I find time to at least T5 starlight stage.

I like the master+ up until that last section, because it really just feels tacked on. Like someone made the map, came back an hour later and realized it didn't have enough notes or whatever, and then just jammed that bit in.

Devil Alice is great.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Did I say I was done with Halloween Idols?

Now I am. Maybe.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
gently caress yes Rina.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Rina is so good.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

:cute:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

:thumbsup:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

oh lol that's an actual sa emote too

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:peanut: is my preferred one

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I can't believe Sae murdered @dresute_border

figure: the face of a killer
https://twitter.com/takeashiro/status/793584900959973376

hidden: the face of a trick gone poorly
https://twitter.com/grgrkun_oisii/status/793945056222687232

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Nov 3, 2016

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I feel like this event has been calming down as far as points needed to stay in the 40-60k range. Even so, I haven't used a stamina drink in a long time before this event, and I've already used quite a few (but I still have something like 27 +20 drinks and 10 +30, so I'm doing alright on that count).

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Zenostein posted:

figure: the face of a killer
https://twitter.com/takeashiro/status/793584900959973376

virgin-killer outfit...

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

rip, I need that for my estimates data. I don't really want to figure out how they've been pulling it all this time, it seemed like effort last time I looked.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
The person who created Junai Lens is a monster, and they should feel bad for putting it into this event. Jesus.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

deathbot posted:

The person who created Junai Lens is a monster, and they should feel bad for putting it into this event. Jesus.

I still curse Otomeshiki. Toughest daily song. I have to fight for a C combo.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Half of those daily songs were written and graded by the devil himself.

Polsy posted:

rip, I need that for my estimates data. I don't really want to figure out how they've been pulling it all this time, it seemed like effort last time I looked.

Hm yeah I guess nobody went around to plug it back in or shake its cloud or whatever. But hey, cindere_border's still alive, for what little good that'll do you. (Unless whoever runs that's willing to share info about sourcing data, I guess) Honestly, I assumed they were also running off the data from deresute_border; I guess not, though.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Hm yeah I guess nobody went around to plug it back in or shake its cloud or whatever. But hey, cindere_border's still alive, for what little good that'll do you. (Unless whoever runs that's willing to share info about sourcing data, I guess) Honestly, I assumed they were also running off the data from deresute_border; I guess not, though.

Well, they only do predictions daily after the second or third day so at worst they could just be opening the app a few times a day and writing the numbers down directly, it probably wouldn't change the predictions hugely versus having a constant stream.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, I guess with a year's worth of data they could probably just pick a number out of a hat, really.
Do rather miss the convenience of @deresute_border. Hopefully someone'll go shake its cloud or whatever someday~

https://twitter.com/shiro_aisa/status/794558427259244545/photo/1

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

cute!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/Chocolat_Tiare/status/794701527252246528

what terrible power

there are more if you go down the thread on twitter, because of course there are

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeeeeeeeeees, my image got resized!

It's time for Sachiko!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Hate-Senpai posted:

It's time for Sachiko!

Anytime is a good time for Kawaii Boku.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Hate-Senpai posted:

It's time for Sachiko!

nice!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
In the Psycho-Pass 2 synctube yesterday, I told Polsy after we were done watching that, with the event calming down, I'd try to Tier 3. Evidently I forgot T3 is under 20k.

That's...not gonna happen. I'll take a result somewhere between 29-35k, though.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is anybody else playin platinum stars itt

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Super No Vacancy posted:

is anybody else playin platinum stars itt

Polsy and Sonata if I recall?

Or Polsy and taser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did I miss out on anything if I failed one of the special medley lives

also those outfit ads they serve up in your producer's dreams, are those like the special rewards for doing the DL Live levels? is it just luck if you get one of them as a drop? I did a couple D level DL lives but didnt get anything special

also seems like the tailor for combining outfits is super expensive right??