Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis posted:

oh. yeah its a prescription medicine thats for sure. we have a category of medicines called pharmacist only that I am allowed to sell but it's not just the drug but the quantities too, like paracetamol(acetaminophen)+codeine, if its in packs less than 5 days supply I can sell it. people love that poo poo. but we have to record patient details

I mean if you could make *any* lsd you could make it in volume

as an american i find it crazy that you can buy codeine without a prescription
in before "but what about americans and guns ohh i owned you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not a hell of a lot of it mind you. and like I said, its not "self selection", I have to approve the sale, and the max you can get is 40 x tablets which have 500mg paracetamol/acetaminophen with 15mg codeine and thats like over $30 a box

still one of my suboxone dudes was into this poo poo and would cold water extract and chew down 5 boxes of that at once after spending an entire day "shopping" around for it

honestly though its just nice to be able to sell decent pain relief to legit users

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

duTrieux. posted:

as an american i find it crazy that you can buy codeine without a prescription
in before "but what about americans and guns ohh i owned you

you can buy bottles of 200 8mg pills in canadar OTC for like $14 >:^D

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

echinopsis posted:

not a hell of a lot of it mind you. and like I said, its not "self selection", I have to approve the sale, and the max you can get is 40 x tablets which have 500mg paracetamol/acetaminophen with 15mg codeine and thats like over $30 a box

still one of my suboxone dudes was into this poo poo and would cold water extract and chew down 5 boxes of that at once after spending an entire day "shopping" around for it

honestly though its just nice to be able to sell decent pain relief to legit users

here its 200mg APAP, 8mg codeine and 15mg caffeine

CWE becomes impractical around 30 pills because you start OD'ing on the caffeine and there's no easy way to filter it out

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

echinopsis posted:

I knew a guy who did this for years and the thought of what his liver looks like scares me

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

absolutely terrifying!!!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I knew a guy who did this for years and the thought of what his liver looks like scares me

IF you almost kill yourself through apap overdose but then treat your liver good for years it can almost entirely recover. it's the hardiest organ in our body by fuckin miles

GENDERED SLUR posted:

you can buy bottles of 200 8mg pills in canadar OTC for like $14 >:^D

dude returned like 60 x oxynorm 5s the other day and when people return controlled drugs there is no record (unlike dispensing them) and part of me was like "no one is around, i could fully take them home 😏😏" but then i thought, perhaps fuckin with opiates is actually a life destroying idea. i mean i serve methadone to dozens of people daily, it's clear to me it's not even worth touching not even once

codeine is a prodrug for morphine and about 10% of white people lack the enzyme for the conversion and i am lucky i am one coz when i was younger i took 240mg codeine and it did NOTHING and wow i have a pretty addictive personality and poor self control and if it had worked that could have been the rest of my life instead of this bad rear end posting
on yospos with sick keyboards and sleeping around and family life and all the other fantastic things i enjoy and NOT just a fleeting high and a trainwreck to follow

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
seconds later, the hat was brutally destroyed

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

echinopsis posted:

treat your liver good for years it can almost entirely recover. it's the hardiest organ in our body by fuckin miles

This is what I tell myself when I'm hungover

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

echinopsis posted:

when people return controlled drugs there is no record (unlike dispensing them)
lmao what shitheap pharmacy is this

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

atomicthumbs posted:

seconds later, the hat was brutally destroyed

worth it

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xEBwgIAvFUEJ5S/giphy.gif

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Shaggar posted:

real bacon comes from the pork belly and everything else is just ham

loin isn't ham

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hey megg #4

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
happy halloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZHCbyx_-A

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Theno
Mar 4, 2016

What is this? The back of some Denny's paper menu?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Theno posted:

it's the game over screen for My Summer Car, a $15 game where you get drunk and build a lovely car while living in Bumfukkaa Noovare, Finland, in 1995

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Theno posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzPdPYtqBt0

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

god loving bless that crazy, lovely, amazing game.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Theno
Mar 4, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

it's the game over screen for My Summer Car, a $15 game where you get drunk and build a lovely car while living in Bumfukkaa Noovare, Finland, in 1995

Yes, my joke was very obscure from GiantBomb's quicklook of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8e118K26A

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Theno posted:

Yes, my joke was very obscure from GiantBomb's quicklook of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv8e118K26A

I have not heard banter that awful since the first and last time I ever watched a Good Mythical Morning youtube.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants posted:

lmao what shitheap pharmacy is this

every pharmacy in the country? ive never worked anywhere where there is a record of returned drugs. I mean we record when we destroy controlled drugs, but if someone just took them home before that?

burning swine
May 26, 2004

pharmacies here in the US have dropoff boxes for prescription drugs you can just walk up and use. They're anonymous to encourage people to get rid of the stuff instead of hoard it out of embarrassment/whatever

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

echinopsis posted:

every pharmacy in the country? ive never worked anywhere where there is a record of returned drugs. I mean we record when we destroy controlled drugs, but if someone just took them home before that?
believe it or don't but any decent board of pharmacy isn't going to be ok with a discrepancy between how many controlled drugs you purchased, how many controlled drugs you dispensed, and how many controlled drugs you destroyed

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

lol the world's richest man and he can't even get a real computer

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Hello Spaceman posted:

bill bill bill :(

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Radio Paranoia posted:

bill bill bill :(

bill why the xp sky?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Hello Spaceman posted:

hes got a very real computer hes also the best.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

this game is loving amazing and i'll forgive the indy game scene a million more "interactive stories" if it turns up another one like this

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

goddamnedtwisto posted:

this game is loving amazing and i'll forgive the indy game scene a million more "interactive stories" if it turns up another one like this

yeah

it's not very polished, but i was laughing more than i had at any other bideo jame

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Hello Spaceman posted:

your right

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I enjoy the singular creative vision.

Dunno about how playing the game will be, saw it had mixed reviews, but even if I got 2 hrs out of it it's worth it.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

what about a bajillion more open world crafting survival games

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

I have not heard banter that awful since the first and last time I ever watched a Good Mythical Morning youtube.

You shut your whore mouth I pay money for that banter.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ill just leave some candy on the back of my car and feed some hungry folks

• Locked thread