Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
super pissed we got a worst of the worst instead of a halloween commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Andro Dunos posted:

Hey they were talls.

oh yeah, forgot americans drank beer out of a coke cans half the time

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I want to know why Jack and Josh were so quick to reply that someone has hosed in EB toys....

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

a bone to pick posted:

I want to know why Jack and Josh were so quick to reply that someone has hosed in EB toys....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBmUwi6mEo
*sounds of creaking banana chair*
*sounds of a beard scraping across a bald head*

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Rey moved stuff with her mind, which is not something Newtypes can do. Newtypes just have a sort of emotional telepathy and greatly enhanced spatial reasoning. No telekinesis.

Ahahahah, Newtypes start pulling BS that would make Jedi blush, George Lucas and PT good.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
jack is funnier wasted

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everybody is funnier wasted, just don't go purple hands level of drinking.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Gammatron 64 posted:

Rey is not the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker, but rather Amuro Ray.

Better than Aldo Ray.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

oohhboy posted:

Everybody is funnier wasted, just don't go purple hands level of drinking.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

oohhboy posted:

Ahahahah, Newtypes start pulling BS that would make Jedi blush, George Lucas and PT good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the single time a Newtype is able to physically move something using Newtype powers, he dies in the process, it takes the collective will of dozens of people and a state of the art mobile suit to conduct that will, and it's regarded as basically a one-time miracle.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the single time a Newtype is able to physically move something using Newtype powers, he dies in the process, it takes the collective will of dozens of people and a state of the art mobile suit to conduct that will, and it's regarded as basically a one-time miracle.

Pretty sure he got mind raped by the other dying dude. Then there is ZZ Harman fight where it is straight up BS. Don't forget CCA. Newtype powers never should have escalated in the first place starting it's trek on going Dragon Ball Z with more and more powerful people with greater "Will", but enough about Anime, lets talk about chronic alcohol poisoning.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

oohhboy posted:

Pretty sure he got mind raped by the other dying dude. Then there is ZZ Harman fight where it is straight up BS. Don't forget CCA. Newtype powers never should have escalated in the first place starting it's trek on going Dragon Ball Z with more and more powerful people with greater "Will", but enough about Anime, lets talk about chronic alcohol poisoning.

How could I forget CCA, I was talking about CCA

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Also Unicorn. Never go Newtype.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Jack was good.

Rich is always right.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

what the hell is a newtype?

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Less you know the better, relish your ignorance for it is a blessing.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Space Camp fuckup posted:

In the Japanese sci-fi franchise Gundam, a Newtype is a person with a form of mental telepathy and enhanced spatial reasoning abilities. While some characters theorize that Newtypes are the next stage of human evolution, a new type of humanity especially suited for living in space, their abilities make them top-notch giant robot pilots, so they're mostly just used for war

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Oh.

Nerds.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why did you go do that GG?

A fine response.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

oohhboy posted:

Why did you go do that GG?

Dude asked

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

In the Japanese sci-fi franchise Gundam, a Newtype is a person with a form of mental telepathy and enhanced spatial reasoning abilities. While some characters theorize that Newtypes are the next stage of human evolution, a new type of humanity especially suited for living in space, their abilities make them top-notch giant robot pilots, so they're mostly just used for war

This doesn't sound like an episode of star trek.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trek didn't have Space NAZI every episode.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Guy Goodbody posted:

down with the corrections corporation of america stay woke.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

creedence clearwater anime

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

doctorfrog posted:

creedence clearwater anime

CCA is short for Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

CCA is short for Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

:thejoke:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Newtypes is a thing because gundam didn't rip off enough from star wars already.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Mike must be so proud of Jacks incoherent drunken commentary, it's like babbys first steps

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Gundam is basically Star Wars if Star Wars was very cynical about humanity and went into the whole "war is hell" thing.

What I'm saying is that Star Wars is basically a live action anime

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
Y'all scrub-tier bitches used to talk about comic books and video games and Star Wars, oh sweet baby Jesus the goddamn motherfucking Star Wars, but this last page has been about anime. Ffffuuuuucccckkk me in the rear end with broken glass you guys truly have jumped the shark, gotten AAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDSSSSS and got bought by Disney.

Suck my dick, you fuckmen. At least I could laugh at your continuous discussion over the thickness and flavor of Jays cum but this? This is nonmedy.

Please choke and die, tia.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gammatron 64 posted:

Gundam is basically Star Wars if Star Wars was very cynical about humanity and went into the whole "war is hell" thing.

Another difference is that some of the Gundam "Expanded Universe" is not terrible.

Hell, some of the Gundam expanded universe is better than Star Wars

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Gammatron 64 posted:

I've been saying this for years.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I'm glad Mike has never made that face before or since, it'd lessen the impact of that moment.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Red Letter "Medium"? I'd say that's at least an "Extra Large" ! Har! Cos he a little round, around the waist if you don't mind a friendly ribbing

Jus a lil joke for my good NuGBS buddies today, haven't actually read the thread :)

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Please describe the genitalia of each member of the RLM crew using three words or less. But don't be weird about it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

MrSlam posted:

Please describe the genitalia of each member of the RLM crew using three words or less. But don't be weird about it.

Josh: Obscured by pubes

Jack: long 'n skinny

Jay: Your standard affair

Rich: Adorably child-like

Mike: Chronic Whiskey dick

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Red Letter "Medium"? I'd say that's at least an "Extra Large" ! Har! Cos he a little round, around the waist if you don't mind a friendly ribbing

Jus a lil joke for my good NuGBS buddies today, haven't actually read the thread :)

Lol.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

a bone to pick posted:

This matches my head-canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

a bone to pick posted:

Jessi: A big ol' strap-on

Colin: Average dick, great big balls.

Jim: No penis (lost in a tragic editing incident)

• Locked thread