Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Charmander sucks but he's the likely add of the week against the suckier JAX D if Ware's out Sun, yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Bellmaker posted:

Charmander sucks but he's the likely add of the week against the suckier JAX D if Ware's out Sun, yes?

He's going to be their go-to back, but the question is if he'll be any good doing it. I think I have enough RB depth on both Ware teams that I'm gonna skip him.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes.

I'm probably 0-4 again this week after going 0-4 last week too, unless Matt Asiata, Stefon Diggs, Kyle Rudolph, and the Vikings D/ST all manage to combine for less than 14 points in standard.

In one league, my 9 starters have 85 points and my 7 bench guys - including Jamaal Charles - have 95.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Inspector_666 posted:

He's going to be their go-to back, but the question is if he'll be any good doing it. I think I have enough RB depth on both Ware teams that I'm gonna skip him.

He's already owned in my main league, but I've got Devontae Booker to cover for Ware.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Bellmaker posted:

What happened to him? He was pretty good last year for a big long stretch in the middle of the season. Caught the ball, could break a long run here or there.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

pubic works project posted:

He's already owned in my main league, but I've got Devontae Booker to cover for Ware.

Yeah, me too. Hopefully it's not too bad for either Ware or D Murray, otherwise I'm hosed next week.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah since when does he suck?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
The latter part of last year KC moved a bit away from West and towards Ware, and this off season Ware impressed with receiving ability, apparently. But the backfield behind JC has been confusing the last couple years. Knile Davis had a nice start to 2014 (though that's purely box score, I don't know how he actually looked) and was assumed to be a top handcuff going into 2015. He was obviously behind West, though, and then Ware came on strong too. I'd assume usage correlates to how the guys actually look on the field, while box score can kinda mask good or bad play.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I get that Ware improved during the offseason and won his role, but West would have a starting role on a ton of teams in the league. He was pretty good last year.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

RVProfootballer posted:

The latter part of last year KC moved a bit away from West and towards Ware, and this off season Ware impressed with receiving ability, apparently. But the backfield behind JC has been confusing the last couple years. Knile Davis had a nice start to 2014 (though that's purely box score, I don't know how he actually looked) and was assumed to be a top handcuff going into 2015. He was obviously behind West, though, and then Ware came on strong too. I'd assume usage correlates to how the guys actually look on the field, while box score can kinda mask good or bad play.

Knile Davis' performance statistics that uear were among the worst for a starting RB in the last decade.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Matt Asiata can do whatever he wants so long as it results in him scoring less than 21 points.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I have to hope that the Minnesota D doesn't destroy the bears. I'm not optimistic

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I have to hope that the Minnesota D doesn't destroy the bears. I'm not optimistic

I just need Minne D to get me the projected 8. I'm really cautiously optimistic.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

*fingers crossed* Just don't fumble twice Jeffrey

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
So are you saying my drop of Jordan Howard was premature

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Popero posted:

Yes.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Popero posted:

Lmao jeez

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I hope nobody started [Line Judge 2]!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Suave Fedora posted:

I hope nobody started [Line Judge 2]!

That must loving suck.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
I didn't start Howard this week in either of my leagues, but I'm glad to see he is doing things.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Matt Asiata can do whatever he wants so long as it results in him scoring less than 21 points.

Can we root for 18 from Asiata in that case? Please?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
All I need is for Howard not to run all over this vaunted loving Vikings defense. Instead Minnesota is playing like poo poo on both sides of the ball so far, and Howard is making them look like chumps. gently caress.

Inspector 34 fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Nov 1, 2016

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
Alshon Jeffrey is the biggest bust ever

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Popero posted:

lol

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Nadir posted:

Alshon Jeffrey is the biggest bust ever

For this game, it's great! (as someone that has him)

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Hey you guys try playing with three bench spots and no IR!

(It's actually a fun format, lots of hard decisions)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Popero posted:

Hey you guys try playing with three bench spots and no IR!

(It's actually a fun format, lots of hard decisions)

I played in one last year that started QB/2WR/2RB/TE/Flex plus LB/DL/S and had 4 bench slots, it was not fun at all in my case.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
I rescind my previous Alshon comment

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

I just need Minne D to get me the projected 8. I'm really cautiously optimistic.

Welp, figures the time it actually comes down to them, they do the absolute worse all season.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
And with that Alshon Jeffery td that makes me 0-4 this weekend, fellas.

Im starting to think im not good at this anymore

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Hell of a time to count on Minnesota defense

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I lost in all 5 if my NFL leagues this week, the ones I usually win in, because of injuries and players taking a poo poo. This next month is gonna be rough. Funny thing is its always the WRs, I can usually count on RBs.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Oh hey Diggs did something!

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Oh hey Howard is been playing like poo poo... Better sit him.

:stare:

Goddamn he would have won for me

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

That last run or two by Jordan Howard put the Bears as a whole on offense over 400 yards. That gave my Vikings D -2 points.

I lost 98.6 to 98.5.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I was winning in a league by one point and started the Vikings D. I'm so loving angry.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Santheb posted:

That last run or two by Jordan Howard put the Bears as a whole on offense over 400 yards. That gave my Vikings D -2 points.

I lost 98.6 to 98.5.

this guy gets it

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
Both Vikings and Philly D's got eaten up this week.

Vikings are trending downwards, but Philly's a hold.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
gently caress you, Jordan Howard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Like they could've just taken a knee. gently caress you John Fox.

I mean not really they could've potentially gotten the first down and I guess better field position for the punter but they were up 10 points fuckkkkk

• Locked thread