Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

mitt's costume is legit funny what are you talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mrmcd posted:

The problem with the server thing is that it's basically a guy on the internet saying "Servers do weird poo poo all the time because computers are dumb and broken" versus MJ's unnamed sources being all "I'm looking at this and this clearly isn't some random broken server, it was a two servers that followed a regular diurnal pattern of communication". None of the actual evidence and logs have been posted though, so you can't really judge it one way or the other for yourself, it's about who you think is more credible.

Also other news orgs saying they were pitched the story, looked into it and decided not to publish. And the FBI telling the Times they looked into it and it was just some spam malware.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Fidel Castronaut posted:

weird to think that this tweet of a vine from gawker involves 2 out of 3 things being defunct and maybe 3 out of 3 if things keep heading the way they are headed.

and yet alex jones will outlast us all

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Tatum Girlparts posted:

is
👏 
there
👏 
a
👏 
trumpo
👏 
fucko
👏 
tapeo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i legit thought this was one of those lovely/awesome taiwan animations at first glance

mike pence's 3d modeled head

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
WTF

anyone else see Trump AND Hillary at the Vikings and Bears game?????

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
D&D refugee vetting test

1. you come home from work and the thread has 648 new posts. do you:

a. read them all before replying
b. skip to the end
c. ed balls

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
aaaaand the fort just elected the mormon vampire sealed in the mines mayor of the fort :cripes:

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Joementum posted:

Also other news orgs saying they were pitched the story, looked into it and decided not to publish. And the FBI telling the Times they looked into it and it was just some spam malware.

yeah really i think it's a wash without more substantive proof

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
give me the clark numbers ralston

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Joementum posted:

this is likely true, but i definitely won't trust the FBI if this leak about their trump-russia investigation didn't even include manaforts links to russia and instead focused solely on his illegal income

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

aaaaand the fort just elected the mormon vampire sealed in the mines mayor of the fort :cripes:

he had an incredible tax plan

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Wikkheiser posted:

I'm watching Sam Peckinpah's 1977 war film Cross of Iron.

Man the Nazis get brutally owned in this movie.

Only Peckinpah I ever saw was Straw Dogs but that was a good movie but I love anything with Dustin Hoffman in it. Dustin Hoffman is a national treasure.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

yup, this is an accurate cspam dwarf fortress all right

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

its all coming full circle

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

maybe a mayor who is sealed off deep in the mines with a bodycount of almost 2k is the ideal candidate?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

except the goon who set up Hillary's email server

gently caress. i already forgot about that! it was like three weeks ago or something!

this election.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Karl Sharks posted:

this is likely true, but i definitely won't trust the FBI if this leak about their trump-russia investigation didn't even include manaforts links to russia and instead focused solely on his illegal income

His illegal income was his tie to Russia.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

robert morrow is the living vessel of the worse-than-n-word tape

i hope i am wrong

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Baller Ina posted:

D&D refugee vetting test

b. skip to the end
c. ed balls

Work?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Venom Snake posted:

Finally I make my appearance in this story

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Zas posted:

and yet alex jones will outlast us all

like a goblin cockroach

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

congrats on the brexit

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Venom Snake posted:

Df.jpg

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

is

there

a

trumpo

fucko

tapeo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Yinlock posted:

i legit thought this was one of those lovely/awesome taiwan animations at first glance

mike pence's 3d modeled head

i know right?

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Jazerus posted:

reince crew

not a good place to be

Do you think Reince hates the party as much as he loves that his name rhyme with dance?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

simulation over all else succeeds once again

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

Sinteres posted:

the server thing is getting pretty thoroughly debunked now, read that guy's thread

https://twitter.com/randomvariable/status/793250224315756544

If the following two facts presented in that article are true I don't see how this can easily be debunked

1. The DNS for the first server domain was removed shortly after investigators starting showing interest in it.
2. The first lookups for the new domain where from Russian servers.

Those are extraordinary coincidences if theres nothing weird going on here. Also taken in the context of all the other suspicious ties Trump has with Russia and its rhetoric I would say the burden of proof is shifting to him to show there isn't something going on.

It's also interesting that while both Republicans and Democrats have had security breaches, only the democrats have had their stuff leaked. It's concerning because it means that if the breaches were done by the same party, they could be releasing one sides data to make them while bad while holding onto the others side to actively black mail them into doing what they want. It's pretty terrifying to thing that, while still an out their conspiracy, it is now more likely than ever a significant part of a major political party may have been co-opted by a foreign entity.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
manafort's tie to russia is that he's actually a human version of a matryoshka doll and the actual manafort is 3 ft tall and looks like one of those gnomes you have in your garden

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol @ normies just finding out about morrow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The FBI are so serious about investigating Huma's e-mails that they have not even contacted her yet

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Joementum posted:

His illegal income was his tie to Russia.

quote:

But the focus in that case was on Mr. Manafort’s ties with a kleptocratic government in Ukraine — and whether he had declared the income in the United States — and not necessarily on any Russian influence over Mr. Trump’s campaign, one official said.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

MITT

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

well poo poo fuckin send me in there I got a silver warhammer don't I

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
appreciate the congrats

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Baller Ina posted:

D&D refugee vetting test

b. skip to the end
c. ed balls

b and c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i like to think there's some parallel forum of insular election weirdos just discovering morrow for the first time tonight on top of everything else.

• Locked thread