Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

while i appreciate that the thread metastasised a very long time ago into "post photos that remind you faintly of genitals", i am absolutely in love with the idea of someone being hauled into HR to be faced with an angry boss waving printouts of a salmon steak

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

while i appreciate that the thread metastasised a very long time ago into "post photos that remind you faintly of genitals", i am absolutely in love with the idea of someone being hauled into HR to be faced with an angry boss waving printouts of a salmon steak

It's illegal to print out things like that, actually.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

pff, look at this guy who's never seen a salmongina before :rolleyes:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

What a lovely cake, that's a terrible frosting/cake ratio

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Sentient Data posted:

What a lovely cake, that's a terrible frosting/cake ratio

There really shouldn't even be a sphincter-sized nozzle. It's just asking for this kind of abuse

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.

I mean, what was even it supposed to look like?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
A turkey.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

KnifeWrench posted:

There really shouldn't even be a sphincter-sized nozzle. It's just asking for this kind of abuse

"Sphincter-sized" covers a pretty wide range of diameters.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Moon Potato posted:

I got a full time job a while back, so I might as well use my freelancing site to host poon shrooms.

:v: didn't know that was your own hosting, never mind~

this is cool as hell, I love reading about neural networks, the care and feeding thereof

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

rarbatrol posted:

I mean, what was even it supposed to look like?

Mr. Hanky burning in hell.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Howdy-Ho!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Oh good Lord I didn't even see that until you said it but you are completely right, Christ Almighty! How can anyone create that while meaning to make a turkey, and then be so blind to their own creation to the point of going on to sell it oh sweet baby crocodile jesus that's downright precious.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

What is this supposed to be?

Reminds me of that dragon dick cartoon from earlier in the thread.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Sneaksie Taffer
Sep 21, 2009

That looks like that girl's last known photo.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Anyone have a token?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

This is a statue that stands outside the womens part of my local hospital. Possibly supposed to be a woman holding a baby? We've nicknamed her Titsy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
As in Dropsy? Good call.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Ape of Naples posted:

Anyone have a token?

Why? The show's already started.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Nettle Soup posted:

This is a statue that stands outside the womens part of my local hospital. Possibly supposed to be a woman holding a baby? We've nicknamed her Titsy.

Just looks like her one titty all lumpy

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

treiz01 posted:

Just looks like her one titty all lumpy

Brawny.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

OMG, it looks like a....wireframe vagina?

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

we are the Funyuns posted:

OMG, it looks like a....wireframe vagina?

Nipples.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dang that's hot.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Nettle Soup posted:

The thumbnail looks like a grumpy otter.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Balloon dick is funny and all, but I'm more worried about the blood splatter on Santa's hand, and the wall to the left of Santa :stare:

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!
It's on the balloon too. :ohdear:

e: and Santa's boot. :wtc:

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

Splizwarf posted:

It's on the balloon too. :ohdear:

e: and Santa's boot. :wtc:

When Santa pegging goes wrong.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Might be time for antibiotics.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Nice ring

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

liquidypoo posted:

Balloon dick is funny and all, but I'm more worried about the blood splatter on Santa's hand, and the wall to the left of Santa :stare:

I'm p. sure that's just residue on the physical photograph. Put a photo in a red Christmas card, and after a few years it'll be slightly adhered to the red card. Peel it off and there you go.

I'm also skeptical that bloodstains would appear in straight lines on Santa's glove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread