Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

It warms my drat heart seein' so many Monster Factory costumes this year

https://twitter.com/JamieMcKiernan/status/793130392488378370

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

The turnaround time on this one was really very good:
https://twitter.com/BirdBanfe/status/792528310458781696

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MBMBaM/status/793174358231355392

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
I met a Taako cosplayer at MCM London this weekend! They'd apparently made macaroons, but forgot them :( The photo is blurry but still.
https://twitter.com/KateDrawsComics/status/792762629953552384

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Man that is a top notch slam jam Final Pam

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will never get tired of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8p6HxAKuM

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

This week is a Bro's Better Bro's Best from 92-111 because Travis had to go and have a baby on us.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Waffleman_ posted:

This week is a Bro's Better Bro's Best from 92-111 because Travis had to go and have a baby on us.

like a real rear end in a top hat!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Oh man, and it's an Adventure Zone week too, poo poo. Well, they'll probably put up the Boston show, but I want more of the Suffering Gaaame.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Bloody selfish Travis and his little side projects.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Guess Roman Mars wasn't available

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

also, before you ask: yes, it has The Garfield Monstrosity

of course it has

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Guess Roman Mars wasn't available

you know, for smart stuff

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

gently caress I forgot how good that Ven Conmigo a Jurrasic Park bit was

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The best part of that video is the ingredients list for Sun Chips.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Goddamn.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
This ep's got some killer bits, you could probably reccomend it as a good starting point.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I've been rewatching some of the older Overviews with Justin and Griffin and man I loved this bit from Nosgoth. "So where does this leave us, vis-a-vis gothic romance?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZF-TIe_2k&t=1089s

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Waffleman_ posted:

The origin of "Am I good?" (which I had forgotten was from a question and not just something the bros always said) AND "Screw you, Ron!" Classic A+ all-star bits in this best-of.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So still listening to Adventure Zone and while laughing my rear end off at the Tom Bodett bit, I checked wikipedia to show who he was to a friend. And his wikipedia article mentions Adventure Zone.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

rumble in the bunghole posted:

This ep's got some killer bits, you could probably reccomend it as a good starting point.

I don't think I would. This episode is weirdly a lot more vulgar and "bro-y" than usual.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

greatn posted:

I don't think I would. This episode is weirdly a lot more vulgar and "bro-y" than usual.

Them being brothers is the whole crux of the show!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This is Golden age McElroy. There's like an unbroken streak of the absolute funniest episodes. You could do a best of ep for every two episodes

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The dark age will come when Griffin becomes a dad and every episode afterward is dadchat

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Well thankfully this is their full time job so they'll at least come back after a short paternity break

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raserys posted:

The dark age will come when Griffin becomes a dad and every episode afterward is dadchat

honestly I've liked the family/dadchat stuff that's already happened. I love Justin but I think he already was the most prone to be all 'ugh I'm the older brother and I'm an old man now' and he's been hilarious talking about his kid and wife and all, I can only imagine the others will be fine too. They seem to have a good grip on 'no, not every question needs to be about your kid, but your audience does actually like hearing stories and all when it's relevant, or when it's just funny'.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Fellatio del Toro posted:

gently caress I forgot how good that Ven Conmigo a Jurrasic Park bit was

"Donde esta los Thunderlizards" might be one of my favorite lines ever, the whole bit is just wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-YWxhRN4iI

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Man, I'm a beedogs fan. Poor Travis.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

greatn posted:

Despite it being kinda "bro-y", I'd never heard the Summer Classics promo and it has instantly become one of my favorite bits. The constantly escalating shock-jock voice is incredible

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
It's also ironic, so not really bro-y at all.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Raserys posted:

If they all slowly turn into their dad then I am all for this new age of dadcasting.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I forgot how dope that Stack Soap song was

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Nuebot posted:

If they all slowly turn into their dad then I am all for this new age of dadcasting.

Justin's dadhood lead him to becoming Island Boy, so who knows where any of this could lead.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I thought he was calling him juice this whole time........

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Stairmaster posted:

I thought he was calling him juice this whole time........

The others *do* call Justin 'Juice' as well, afaik.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Yeah Juice and Hoops are both Justin Nicknames.

As well as his karaoke name, Plen-T-Pack

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Car Boys:
I would get really mad at Nick for his deplorable camera controls.
Then I bought BeamNG.Drive.

Nick is a saint for doing so well while ALSO delivering on some A+ goofs.

Beam is a very good and fun game but it's a dilly to control cinematically.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Haha yeah, I was frustrated at first but then I figured the controls are probably about as broken as everything else in the game. He's definitely no slouch.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So last night I had a real, actually, not funny and very scary nightmare about Busto.

I've been sick and I'm choosing to blame it as a fever dream that a comedy youtube series made me sit upright in bed terrified in the middle of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Asiina posted:

So last night I had a real, actually, not funny and very scary nightmare about Busto.

I've been sick and I'm choosing to blame it as a fever dream that a comedy youtube series made me sit upright in bed terrified in the middle of the night.

Did you also post about it on the Monster Factory/Cool Games Inc/Car Boys Facebook group or is Busto making a push into the dream realm?