Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
In one league my bench outscored six teams.

In another league I lost because I didn't double check and had Matt Jones in the lineup.

I am in too many leagues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Popero posted:

gently caress you, Jordan Howard!

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
League 1, I came in to tonight up 3.1, done against his Vikings D. Figured that was a sure loss. Until I checked in the 3rd, and saw that 0. :vince: Won 137.6-135.5

League 2, up 89.24-88.8 with Asiata/Rudolph vs. Alshon. That last MIN drive put me back on top 103.64-103.10. Feels good man.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Miko posted:

Both Vikings and Philly D's got eaten up this week.

Vikings are trending downwards, but Philly's a hold.

There are no safe set-it-and-forget-it defenses this year. Please follow posted maritime rules when evacuating the boat.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My dumpster fire league (1-6, With Peterson, Arian, Decker, Rawls, etc) put up high score this week due to Howard. Won by 18 despite going against Carr and Forte.

And Linval Joseph saved my rear end in my good league, needed 4.1 and got 6.5 to go to 6-2, tied for first but second on points.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm so happy that Brate TD got changed and Evans ended up scoring. My opponent grabbed Brate last minute.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've got shares of evans and both qbs, so I'm pretty pleased so far, too.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Anyone else starting Antone Smith?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ben Nevis posted:

Anyone else starting Antone Smith?

Yeah, and not happy so far with -.3. Not watching the game, so I'm guessing he fumbled.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This is already looking like another one of those games where everybody on the Falcons offense eats except for Julio.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah, and not happy so far with -.3. Not watching the game, so I'm guessing he fumbled.

Yeah. Running better than Barber, but fumbled.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Ben Nevis posted:

Yeah. Running better than Barber, but fumbled.

Did you say BUTT FUMBLED!?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Play went off bad, he picked up a block to protect the qb while the qb gave him the ball, he actually grabbed it but got stripped. Kind of not his fault, I doubt his coach blames him for this one, so he'll keep playing.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Mike Evans will single-handedly ensure I lose this week.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Mike Evans is feeding this week

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Mike Evans will single-handedly ensure I lose this week.

And he will single-handedly ensure that I win this week.

I hope.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gonna need TB to stay in this so Ryan has to contribute. Not feeling great about 20 real life points to his 7 fantasy points coming up on half time.

Goal line end around to Taylor Gabriel wtf

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Not looking good for the bold Smith starters.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I was this close to starting Sanu this week with AJ being on BYE. So far, I'm glad I didn't.

Also, Mike Evans :circlefap:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I may be a little bitter about how good Evans is this year after I took him early last season and he straight up dropped 15 fantasy points worth of catches. Every. Single. Week. :smithicide:

Yesss more of that, Ryan. More TD's to whatever the gently caress a "Patrick DiMarco" is.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 4, 2016

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

As long as it's not freeman I'm cool.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ok I'm done tilting :f5: Ryan feasting when I expected them to run a bunch and milk clock. That Julio TD, holy poo poo. Dude has unfair Inspector Gadget legs.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
What a catch by Evans, holy crap, but that was a hard hit.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I'm up against Julio this week.

It took about 7 years of Fantasy but I'm finally having that year of "not a bad team but just happen to always play the team that explodes that week."

I'm second in points for and next to last in the league :(

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Lol, Austin Hooper desperation start comes good. I guess rookie tight ends are a thing again?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I really like that whole "play two games a week" system, where you play your opponent and the weekly average score for a 26 game season instead of 13. I wish that were the industry standard, because it still leaves the variance of a head to head schedule, but pretty much cuts out that football gods bending you over a barrel bullshit entirely.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Haha of all the drops

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I love dp

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Momma that man, he ded

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Love me some Matt Bryant garbage-time points

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Oh hey let me just check in on Mike Ev- :stare:

Well I'm proper hosed.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Mike Evans is making me not as upset about having started Antone Smith due to bye week hell. How about another 50 yards so I can hit the coveted 200 yard bonus against the league leader in points scored. (I'm second)

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
And Mike Evans may have a concussion, fantastic

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Antone Smith was fixing to pick up about 6-7 garbage time dumpoffs from Glennon and save his PPR day, then he gets hurt.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Got 12.8 tonight from Brate. For a dart throw, I'm definitely okay with that.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Its a good day to own Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and Matt Bryant. It's a bad day to be going up against my wife, who started Antone Smith.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Mikey Purp posted:

Its a good day to own Matt Ryan, Julio Jones and Matt Bryant. It's a bad day to be going up against my wife, who started Antone Smith.

Did he turn into Mike Evans when I wasn't looking?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

Did he turn into Mike Evans when I wasn't looking?

No, but Smith doesn't have to share a bed with his opponent.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

You just have to point out to her that it was the latest in a long line of questionable decisions on her part. The first one was saying yes. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sataere posted:

You just have to point out to her that it was the latest in a long line of questionable decisions on her part. The first one was saying yes. :v:

Hahah sorry Beer but I loled.

• Locked thread