Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

anime was right posted:

wonder why florida is so off comparatively

The window and restrictions for early voting in Florida have opened up considerably from 2012, and half(!) the state has already cast their ballot. As for how/why turnout in Republican-friendly counties is up so much despite the apparent lack of any ground operation for Trump is anybody's guess, hopefully it's not indicative of our electorate as a whole. The big unknown factor right now is what the Unaffiliated electorate looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK6FU_x6yc8

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Gum posted:

Why? Did something happen?

no

thats why theyre arzying

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
hillary wins even without oh and fl

#nevershook

also this was the completely obvious outcome of the election, even from weeks ago, idk y'all. johnson wasn't going to pull anything near the support he was polling, and it was pretty clear that most of his support was from disaffected republicans that were gonna come home to trump anyway

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Thank God my worst failing is my inability to go to bed before midnight and I can consider myself part nite crew. Trump has never led in enough states to get him over 270. I won't say he can't win, but loving calm your drat selves down day crew.

I'm only part nite crew because let's be honest, nite crew is chaos and I'm only comfortable peeking into the abyss rather than diving in.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Phyresis posted:

a) you should already have known that they are strict tribalist team players, gently caress dignity, gently caress rationality, gently caress governance

b) lol if you think this country is ever going to not be a partisan hellscape. Like this is where we are in the endgame, folks. This isn't an abberation

At least let me drown myself in naive hope for humanity along with drugs and alcohol. You're such a buzz kill.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mandatory lesbian posted:

i wanna be president just so i can do things like this

It's not all hangin w michelle and funny faces you also gotta commit hella warcrimes and explode strangers' weddings and poo poo so idk if it's really that fun on the balance

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

exquisite tea posted:

The window and restrictions for early voting in Florida have opened up considerably from 2012, and half(!) the state has already cast their ballot. As for how/why turnout in Republican-friendly counties is up so much despite the apparent lack of any ground operation for Trump is anybody's guess, hopefully it's not indicative of our electorate as a whole. The big unknown factor right now is what the Unaffiliated electorate looks like.

Florida and Ohio's state GOP are comparatively very competent and have a good state infrastructure for GOTV and other such things.

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
I'm becoming more and more convinced that we live in the President McMullin/Vice President Kaine Universe.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

It's not all hangin w michelle and funny faces you also gotta commit hella warcrimes and explode strangers' weddings and poo poo so idk if it's really that fun on the balance

hitler did hella warcrimes, obama is just warcrimes-diet

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Of course who knows what's going internally in Ohio's GOP, because of the GOP there hates Donald Trump's guts.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
calling it now: NC is tipping point state this election. If NC gets called for Clinton then i don't think Trump wins, if it goes Trump chances are very very good that Trump wins

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Rynn posted:

At least let me drown myself in naive hope for humanity along with drugs and alcohol. You're such a buzz kill.

don't get me wrong, i cling to faith in humanity as well cuz there's something truly cool and good within us all but idk if we'll be able to reach our potential as a species

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Typo posted:

calling it now: NC is tipping point state this election. If NC gets called for Clinton then i don't think Trump wins, if it goes Trump chances are very very good that Trump wins

you're crazy.

Trump needs to win one of NH/PA/CO - where he has not led a live interview poll. Ever.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bunleigh posted:

guitarface is a real thing, don't judge

Yeah ordinarily I'd agree, keeping everything together while being on top of everything and managing to improvise too is a bitch when you're a bass player.

But that face is loving goofy.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

hitler did hella warcrimes, obama is just warcrimes-diet

really makes u think

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fox Ironic posted:

I'm becoming more and more convinced that we live in the President McMullin/Vice President Kaine Universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJzK3QQl4k

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I'm the something awful poster who has been waiting for months to post the "so in fact, it is c-spam who unskews the polls" revelation that sends the thread into an existential fugue state.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Pook Good Mook posted:

Thank God my worst failing is my inability to go to bed before midnight and I can consider myself part nite crew. Trump has never led in enough states to get him over 270. I won't say he can't win, but loving calm your drat selves down day crew.

I'm only part nite crew because let's be honest, nite crew is chaos and I'm only comfortable peeking into the abyss rather than diving in.

Fwiw I did point out that the recent abc poll still had Hillary with comfortable leads in >270 ev of states. Dems won't be taking the Senate with these numbers tho

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Fox Ironic posted:

I almost want to see this so I can watch the Johnson/Stein meltdowns.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Phyresis posted:

don't get me wrong, i cling to faith in humanity as well cuz there's something truly cool and good within us all but idk if we'll be able to reach our potential as a species

phone cats

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Unaffiliateds in Colorado break Dem and republicans are down in EV which never happens. That state is gone.

The GOP in PA is desperately turning out Clinton/Toomey voters to try and save Toomey's seat.

Trump hasn't led a live interview NH poll all year, and both Van Ostern and Hassan are at least tied and running several points behind HRC.

NC is not the "tipping point state" jfc.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Schnorkles posted:

you're crazy.

Trump needs to win one of NH/PA/CO - where he has not led a live interview poll. Ever.

that is actually true and I didn't realize that

but jesus aubela is the worst candidate ever to barely squeak out one over screaming canteloupe

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Typo posted:

NC electorate looks very different than NV or WI, and Trump needs to flip one of those along with NC to win, so NC is actually just insurance.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Schnorkles posted:

you're crazy.

god bless schnorkles

single-handedly keeping a lid on day crew

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Gum posted:

Fwiw I did point out that the recent abc poll still had Hillary with comfortable leads in >270 ev of states. Dems won't be taking the Senate with these numbers tho

iirc the senate was gonna be tough this year anyway

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

imagine being the president who shows up to a peace conference in a wifebeater and camo shorts

thats the president i would be

I greet the prime minister of Israel by asking if they're working hard or hardly working

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 50 minutes!

imagine being the president who shows up to a peace conference in a wifebeater and camo shorts

thats the president i would be

i cant wait for the first genderqueer prez, personally. Big full beard and great tits

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Typo posted:

but jesus aubela is the worst candidate ever to barely squeak out one over screaming canteloupe

are you kidding me

also hillary has literally no control over the republican electorate how is she supposed to help who they vote for

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
think about how a republican's brane works

protip it don't, there's no hope for these fuckos

the existential dread of waiting for an entire generation of ppl to die is crippling

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

my college nickname was hella warcrimes sam (which was wierd my names not even sam) so i gfeel im ready for this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

There's an argument for some squishyness in WI maybe? But same deal: Trump's never led in a live interview survey and other than Ipsos' bullshit I don't think he's even been tied.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

People in this thread are gonna be really surprised when Donny gets Wisconsin. :smugdon:

Edit: Damnit Schnorkles, stop ruining my fun!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
DAY crew

Don't

Arzy

Yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 50 minutes!
i hope nobody thinks thats an ironic sentiment of mine

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

uncurable mlady posted:

iirc the senate was gonna be tough this year anyway

PA swinging the way it has has made the Dems favored to take the senate. The path is a lot easier, even if Bayh looks a little weak.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I'm the something awful poster who has been waiting for months to post the "so in fact, it is c-spam who unskews the polls" revelation that sends the thread into an existential fugue state.

Nah, I never suspected the race would be this close in November

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

brocretin posted:

are you kidding me

also hillary has literally no control over the republican electorate how is she supposed to help who they vote for

AA voter turnout being down in FL is one of the major reasons why this is happening in the first place

Let's face it, Clinton might yet make a good president, but she is a really really lovely candidate

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Typo posted:

If anything this election proves the opposite. Candidates don't matter at all. Even party platforms only matter in the most nebulous way. If only we had a legislature willing to govern, we'd have a functioning democracy.

Edit: Oh, nvrmnd you're a gimmick or a troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Al! posted:

i cant wait for the first genderqueer prez, personally. Big full beard and great tits

if electedpresident i promise to pump my body full of estrogen just for you

im iwilling to make all kinds of sacrifices for my constituents

• Locked thread