Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Anyone know what happened to the actual Arzy? All I remember about him aside from his signature bed wetting was that he was some Wall Street guy that kept trying to get people to give him credit he was supporting Obama even though it was going to be terrible for his career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ca't beleive walker endorsed clinton

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Cael posted:

Isn't any OH MAN GOP IS LEADING IN THE VOTES freakout rendered moot by the fact that more registered GOP will go to Clinton than registered Dems will go to Trump?

We've seen that the support for Hillary among Dems is about 90-93%, while the support for Trump among Reps is about 85-87%. There are more dems than reps in the US, so without unaffiliateds that's a no-brainer, but we've also seen more and more republicans abandoning their neverTrump, guess I'll vote for Johnson stance in recent weeks because authoritarianism is a helluva drug

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Venom Snake posted:

Squizzle makes all of our statues and he seems to really like making statues of himself. That or hamsters

Paging Epic High Five

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Next-Gen posted:

i was told i'd be the belle of the ball!!!

"Swing-state polls: Clinton pulls even with Trump in Iowa and Georgia"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-trump-iowa-georgia-polls-who-is-winning-230405#ixzz4OmSNZj1H

fair enough

i actually don't know much about specific states so i just assume they're all bad and boring and i'm usually backed up by locals

my dark secret revealed

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

TwinsensRevenge posted:

"Michelle's tweets since 2013 have been deleted? clearly this means the Obamas are abandoning Hillary"

unapproachable levels of stupidity and delusion, otherwise known as the "Mark Kern special"

aren't they being switched over since the "official" accounts will be transferred? lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tainen posted:

Anyone know what happened to the actual Arzy? All I remember about him aside from his signature bed wetting was that he was some Wall Street guy that kept trying to get people to give him credit he was supporting Obama even though it was going to be terrible for his career.

he was an alt-right race realist

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tainen posted:

Perma-probed (100k hours)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

even the most :shrug:white folks:shrug: map i dont laugh at would be bad for the gop presidentwise

i mean who do you think has an advantage in the majority of those states even if they go true battlegroind

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Tainen posted:

He turned on Obama after 2008 and then just kind of disappeared

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
holy poo poo i had totally forgotten that I RSVPd for hillary's event tonight, this is gonna own

gonna meet :abuela: while baked af lol

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Cael posted:

Isn't any OH MAN GOP IS LEADING IN THE VOTES freakout rendered moot by the fact that more registered GOP will go to Clinton than registered Dems will go to Trump?

A lot of election day predictions revolve around just how sincere those figures of 80-85% GOP support for Trump actually are. If you think they'll all fall in line anyway despite absolutely everything and he pulls 90%+ like any other Generic Republican candidate, then his numbers look a lot better in certain states.

One thing is for certain though, and it's that a Trump win would probably be equally surprising to his own campaign. None of their actions reveal the process of someone with a lead.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Squizzle makes all of our statues and he seems to really like making statues of himself. That or hamsters

he draws what he knows

i like how in boatmurdered like 90% of the art was elephants murdering crying dwarves

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

I am v. pleased with this

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Hello, a couple of questions. I haven't been watching the election campaigns and polls the last month or so, and last time I did I was under the impression that Hillary had this locked (after the Trump video scandal). Today I read about a poll that puts him ahead.

Did anything happen to change that?
Is the possibility of him winning bigger than one month ago or are the media simply producing election drama?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i've been getting trump spam in the loving mail for like two months here in RI. my wife has too.

how did he get my information!?! is there some depository of ghouls where the horrible dems in this state perform chimeric experiments in an attempt to convert me to R??

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

you're in the wrong neigborhood, arzyers

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/JeffFlake/status/793503341108002816
https://twitter.com/JeffFlake/status/793505598062985218
https://twitter.com/JeffFlake/status/793508521606164480

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zen death robot posted:

Twitter is archiving @POTUS and @FLOTUS in preparation for Barack and Michelle to return to non elected life

i hope bill takes over flotus and runs a gender swap gimmick out of it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Tainen posted:

he evolved into fonzie

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tatsuta Age posted:

you're in the wrong neigborhood, arzyers

*intimidating giant gang members appear from nearby alleyways and march grimly towards the doomed arzyers, snapping their fingers like west-side story*

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dante80 posted:

Hello, a couple of questions. I haven't been watching the election campaigns and polls the last month or so, and last time I did I was under the impression that Hillary had this locked (after the Trump video scandal). Today I read about a poll that puts him ahead.

Is the possibility of him winning bigger than one month ago or are the media simply producing election drama?

bolded relevant part

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/CThompsonENQ/status/793510909016678400

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

frankenfreak posted:

This is too technical to gain broad traction without any concrete lead on what was communicated, but for those interested and knowledgable, that looks very bad.

this is a while back but as usual i'm catching up after waking up and i dgaf

The big thing about the Trump<->Russia DNS connections here is what the guy calls the 'reasonable person test' in the article. Any reasonable person, when looking at the data here, would conclude that the traffic:

1) Is human-initiated/managed
2) Is designed to be exclusive
3) Responds poorly to scrutiny
4) Is very unusual considering the entities involved

Which, as you point out, looks really bad. Unfortunately it's all just suggestive and, at best, constitutes probable cause for a warranted investigation of the locations the traffic has been traced to. I'd honestly be surprised if it got that much traction in a court of law, though; this sort of metadata generally isn't well understood by judges, and there's no precedent as yet for granting actionable warrants on them - outside of the covert wiretaps that Snowden blew the whistle on, anyway. Consequently, I find it kind of unlikely that they'd be persuaded something shady was going on based on this alone. A technologist would, but they're not who are paid to interpret what 'probable cause' means.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Dante80 posted:

the FBI publicly released a statement that they'd found more of her emails, vaguely (and probably deliberately) worded in such a way to make people think the investigation was reopened and indictment was back on the table

that plus usual third-party flight back to the R camp has destabilized the polling again

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

A lot of election day predictions revolve around just how sincere those figures of 80-85% GOP support for Trump actually are. If you think they'll all fall in line anyway despite absolutely everything and he pulls 90%+ like any other Generic Republican candidate, then his numbers look a lot better in certain states.

One thing is for certain though, and it's

death

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

huhhhh @ jizz phoenix

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Dante80 posted:

It's bigger but Hillary 's still the strong favourite

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Willimina J Clinton @flotus
oops i just got caught making an intern stick his dick into a pouch of chewing tobacco

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tatsuta Age posted:

huhhhh @ jizz phoenix

i'd probably tune into KJIZZ for an afternoon just to see what's up

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ILC_JElleCox/status/793506137987514370

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

My plan is to live forever. So far, so good.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Al! posted:

Willimina J Clinton @flotus
oops i just got caught making an intern stick his dick into a pouch of chewing tobacco

first lad of the united states

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/StocksAlotTEMP/status/793505467796492288

OMG

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

brocretin posted:

in this year of years texas is 'lean gop'

and people are arzying

suck my hog!!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

theflyingexecutive posted:

bolded relevant part

as election get closer and we get more of this, thread is gonna really turn into I READ SOME ARTICLE

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

forgot to include "never even kissed a girl" somewhere in there

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he almost made it to the end of the shittily made image before just devolving into angry snarling

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

iospace posted:

Perma-probed (100k hours)

Less than 8 years to freedom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Rename me to VIRGIN TERRORIST FOR PRESIDENT

• Locked thread