Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Gray and Natsu coming to their senses via the power of friendship in panels where their faces are each half obscured by one of Erza's breasts is just purest Fairy Tail.
There has never been a more perfect summary of Fairy Tail. That dissonance between well chosen flashbacks, a well done scene, and boobs just there because of course fairy tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hey guys remember that time the Bondage Demon hosed with Ezra's senses to make her feel pain?

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/508---Pleasure-and-Agony?id=327178

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Hey guys remember that time the Bondage Demon hosed with Ezra's senses to make her feel pain?

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/508---Pleasure-and-Agony?id=327178

:fap: magic.

Good job Mashima, you keep delivering.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
That's certainly a thing. At least we finally know what Rakheid is up to.

I'm slightly confused about the conditions for his magic. Are you immune if you've never had an orgasm before? Although I have trouble believing Erza doesn't masturbate occasionally. Is she just resisting through sheer willpower?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I would assume it's age based but I don't know everyone's ages.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Speedread

I think the condition may just be "has fallen in love" given some of those affected

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Well that is certainly some Fairy Tail-rear end magic.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
For a while there I thought that guy might be timeskipped Sting

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
So a wizard who makes you cum to death.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

So the guy's magic is just a lame version of Toki's style from hokuto no ken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a2oMKrnslw

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
I normally don't comment on FT chapters because I basically forgot most of who some of the characters are or where the plot is but man his chapter was hilarious.

Every time I think Mashima can't go a step further with fanservice he creates a magic where it works only on people who had sex, like I don't know how he can pull something better than this, like this is such a bad plot point that it goes around and becomes memorable.

When this manga is over many things will be forgotten over the years but the chapter in the final arc where Mashima revealed a characters sex history thanks to a magic spell will never be forgotten.

What a crazy man.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
How risqué

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

The contrast of Rahkeid's awesome looking design with ... Whatever you want to call these other panels... Is pretty something alright.

Anime Jesus Buddha Tentacle Badtouch Man

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Relin posted:

Speedread

I think the condition may just be "has fallen in love" given some of those affected

Can't be. Erza has fallen in love with Gerard and she wasn't effected. Has had sex is the most likely scenario. I doubt masterbation counts, since even putting aside Erza, I doubt that one guy near the First probably has and he was completely unaffected.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Is this the most fairy tail chapter yet

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

HERE LIES FAIRY TAIL
THEY SCORED

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Also Mashima using a roundabout way to confer the virtue of each of the girls to his likely readership.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Destroy All Sexhavers Melee

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

This just in: Rakheid is Bruce Almighty

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"oh hey i haven't read ft in a while, i wonder what stupidity is going on now" ....oh god what

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I'm all about it. That was amazing. loving masterpiece.

bondster
May 6, 2007

On the one hand, that was such a weird power that I kinda liked it.

On the other hand, this chapter was Mashima dragging out the Scarlet twist as long as he can.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
If the condition was "had sex", why is Mavis affected? Or is this gonna get worse before it gets better?

On the other hand, I'm pleased to see that Mashima is so approving of man/broom relationships.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Kuroyama posted:

If the condition was "had sex", why is Mavis affected? Or is this gonna get worse before it gets better?

On the other hand, I'm pleased to see that Mashima is so approving of man/broom relationships.

no you see its okay she's really like 100+ years old and

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

Kuroyama posted:

She died from "being close to" Zeref. They totes boned.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Laxus has definitely not hosed

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

She died from "being close to" Zeref. They totes boned.

But the flashback said it was just a kiss, and Mavis wouldn't lie about her relationship with Zeref, right?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kuroyama posted:

But the flashback said it was just a kiss, and Mavis wouldn't lie about her relationship with Zeref, right?

Pleasure is relative? Or maybe Zeref is a top tier kisser like he is a top tier wizard?

drat Zeref. :heysexy:

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
You guys are gross.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The implications of most of this stuff is pretty gross really.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
This stupid chapter is really throwing off my shipping flowchart. If it somehow turns out that Laxus has hosed (canonically) that will throw years and years of gay fan fiction out the window and my life as a fudanshi will be RUINED.

RUINED

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe he has schtupped whatever dude you shipped him with?

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
romantic relationship with Brain's sentient staff which takes the form of of a buttplug

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sounds more plausible than a chapter where jesus makes all the sex-havers orgasm themselves to death

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

romantic relationship with Brain's sentient staff which takes the form of of a buttplug

Makes sense. Max takes a broom up the rear end, and he's affected.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

:chloe:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Sup

https://mangastream.com/r/fairy_tail/509/3783/1

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Hahahah, is jesus giving his mum an organism?

The gently caress am I reading.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Boy it sure is weird that there is no Fairy Tail chapter this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Never been more thankful that my memory of Fairy Tail events is like that of a goldfish

• Locked thread