Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
top of page repost

:siren: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew :siren:

Clear your schedules because we're gonna be watching Neil Breen's hit movie Fateful Findings together in the C-SPAM synched video chat room tonight at around 10 EST

Last night we watched Double Down, there were a bunch of ppl on and we had a blast, even those that had seen it before.

Sorry if you see a repost of this! You know how this thread moves and ppl only check like the last few pages when they are trying to catch up so I might repost it a couple times today.

Decius posted:

Pretty sure the fact that women have breasts that produce milk means that humans are indeed made to drink milk! One can question if they are made to continue drink animal milk into adulthood, but considering how many billion people did so over the last 10000 years without adverse effects I'd say "plausible". Many might have to remove lactose before though.

wow great sciencey-sounding explanation there

I don't actually feel like getting into the details about casein isomers but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

All it takes is a simple understanding of where that milk comes from and how it's collected for anyone with a rational mind to not want any.

I have put worse in my mouth. Milk and milk products taste good.

americong
May 29, 2013

weedlord here, putting smoke in your lungs is not good for them, and you don't need 5000 person studies to figure that out

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Phyresis posted:

I'm actually very serious about not drinking milk, it's not just some dumb crew poo poo. Human beings are not meant to drink animal milk and there are all kinds of health complications that arise from drinking it

lol

the last woowoo i heard this from told me that animal milk leeches calcium from your bones

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
have u guys ever tried pig milk. simply sublime. silky and creamy and goes down smooth

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Despera posted:

Weigel doesn't hate Hillary with the intensity of 1000 suns.

don't get him started on vermont or tpp though!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:tinfoil: time!

So, I think the two remaining "Big ones" are this:
1. Russian Sex Tape. Got hinted at last night :barf:
2. Something involving a woman and an NDA. One rumor I've seen was forced abortion.

I reserve the right to be wrong though!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

has alex jones ever said milk turns u gay cuz i feel like he prolly has

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Phyresis posted:

I don't actually feel like getting into the details about casein isomers but lol

could you? i like learning

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Despera posted:

he's just gimmick posting, obviously despera

gotta cover his goonposting from public life, by doing the exact opposite. Cmon, yer fkin takin the piss.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

reminder if you havent checed ur PMs in forever u might have a cool animal post from eifert posting last week

thanks for the oarfish post dude :woop:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Despera posted:

He also thought that Trump would win the primary, or at least thought he had a good chance.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Turdfuzz posted:

Is this pro or anti milk drinking?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Neil Breen is Cool

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

iospace posted:

2. Something involving a woman and an NDA. One rumor I've seen was forced abortion.

i maintain that it is very, very likely to just be some gag that intel guys tell journalists

like it's totally something i'd do to gently caress with them tbh lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im going to go vote today

im votin for bonbal j travm 4 prez :q:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

iospace posted:

Nope.

1. The Alfa Bank emails is the partial thing, not sure what else there is to that story.
2. ?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

a fleshy snood posted:

have u guys ever tried pig milk. simply sublime. silky and creamy and goes down smooth

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Turdfuzz posted:

hmmm
is it legal to sell human milk?? asking 4 a friend and myself

Yes absolutely. It's done all the time for mothers who can't produce their own milk after a baby is born:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

Is this pro or anti milk drinking?

depends on how gay u wanna be

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

realtalk: 'childless men who masturbate to anime' has to be top 5 quotes of the election

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Lastgirl posted:

I legitimately thought that was a SNL skit character for a moment

Depending on how old you are, you might be having flashbacks of Victoria Jackson, SNL cast member from the late 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNSImxpq40

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

iospace posted:

Rick Wilson was definitely implying that there was an abortion related one but on the other hand I don't trust that rear end in a top hat anymore.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

depends on how gay u wanna be

if you drink enough do you flip over from 100% gay to 100% straight??

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
What is a Russian sex tape? Is this like Greek but with the chick inserting her leg up Trump wet rear end?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Karl Sharks posted:

if you drink enough do you flip over from 100% gay to 100% straight??

yea cummer overflow is a significant problem in the gay community

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Karl Sharks posted:

could you? i like learning

i mean maybe later but i don't believe in any woowoo nonsense about bones and poo poo, it's just that the casein in cow's milk does not have the same chemical composition as human milk casein and our bodies have trouble dealing with it

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Lastgirl posted:

im going to go vote today

im votin for bonbal j travm 4 prez :q:

in true florida fashion you will gently caress up and vote for pat buchanan

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Lastgirl posted:

he's just gimmick posting, obviously despera

gotta cover his goonposting from public life, by doing the exact opposite. Cmon, yer fkin takin the piss.

By day: Chris Hayes, top TV news reporter
By night: Turdfuzz, shitposting ape

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

what caused republicans to come back to Donnie? the trends show a pretty well defined swing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

when wolves and coyotes and hyenas and whatnot take down female ungulates they go right for the udder to get at those sweet fatty milk calories

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Turdfuzz posted:

What happens if you drink milk out of a foil-lined juicebox?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

Well, it'd be the :siren::siren::siren:CHEMICALS:siren::siren::siren: that (((they))) put in milk, sure

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Phyresis posted:

I'm actually very serious about not drinking milk, it's not just some dumb crew poo poo. Human beings are not meant to drink animal milk and there are all kinds of health complications that arise from drinking it

On the other hand literally every person living in America drank milk when they are young with no apparent ill effects.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Nope.

1. The Alfa Bank emails is the partial thing, not sure what else there is to that story.
2. ?

The reasoning behind #2 is Liz Mair's tweets saying "LOOK AT THE NDAS THAT HE'S MADE WITH SOME WOMEN!" #1 is probably something with Russia in general though.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Phyresis posted:

#woke #chemtrails

Edit: Less flippant. Over the years I have seen animal cooking fat, butter, eggs and serveral others declared unhealthy and something you should cut out of your diet. Only to be rehabilitated and lauded a few years later. All backed up with (apparently shaky) science, only to be disproven by science. That's why I'm extremely skeptical every time someone comes with a new "bad food" with hot now science backing it up, especially when it is something very basic that humans have consumed without issues for millenia.

Decius fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Nov 1, 2016

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

Depending on how old you are, you might be having flashbacks of Victoria Jackson, SNL cast member from the late 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNSImxpq40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWi182CMJY8

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I voted in FL

Im doing my part to bash the fash

ARE YOU?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Vladimir Putin posted:

On the other hand literally every person living in America drank milk when they are young with no apparent ill effects.

Seriously? This is the line of reasoning you guys are going with here?

• Locked thread