Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

ronniegardocki posted:

peps city are as bad in europe as his bayern were

Hmm nah, it's not the semi-finals yet mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
in need of a bravo gif

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Xabi posted:

in need of a bravo gif

:downsbravo:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Xabi posted:

in need of a bravo gif

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
someone make guardiola_headscratch.gif

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Xabi posted:

in need of a bravo gif

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I was getting the ales in with my m9 before the game and I was Hungry?

I haven't had a Spoons chicken burger but their beef burgers are perfectly serviceable imo. You did nothing wrong and I understand your disappointment

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Shrapnig posted:

(Bravo being a dumbass)

I guess it must be a heat-of-the-moment kind of thing, but it really boggles my mind why players do poo poo like that. It's so much better to just concede the goal from your error than to do something stupid and go down to 10 men. Getting sent off almost assuredly means your team is suddenly playing for the draw at best, whereas you at least have a chance at a comeback with all 11 players on the field.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Shoren posted:

I guess it must be a heat-of-the-moment kind of thing, but it really boggles my mind why players do poo poo like that. It's so much better to just concede the goal from your error than to do something stupid and go down to 10 men. Getting sent off almost assuredly means your team is suddenly playing for the draw at best, whereas you at least have a chance at a comeback with all 11 players on the field.

Probably just reflexes - when you're a keeper and see a ball flying towards you, you grab it.

Or, more likely, he's just a loving idiot.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Shoren posted:

on the other hand,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBtkKvG8a1o

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

I don't know whether it's because they're all twinks or what, but the pitch at the Nou Camp always looks absolutely massive. Must be hell to play on.

Yeah its because they're small in La Liga. Arbeloa looked the biggest man on the pitch in former Classicos and now looks as big as a teenager playing with West Ham in the Premier League.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
claudio bravo, u gotta lol

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Clownio Bravo

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
John Stones oh my

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

cheese posted:

John Stones oh my

Fifty Million Pounds

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Fraudiola

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

besiktas/napoli is a pretty entertaining watch so far for anyone who, like me, doesnt want to work this afternoon

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

and now its turned to poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol at that penno. Good job defender guy

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
:stare: That was a brilliant finish from Hamsik

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

apparently the Etihad has been evacuated

maybe Pellegrini decided to have another go at his farewell speech?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Arsenal: Ospina, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs, Coquelin, Ramsey, Xhaka, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud
Subs: Cech, Gabriel, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Holding, Iwobi, Elneny, Maitland-Niles

Meh. Hopefully get ahead and then get Ozil/Alexis off for the weekend.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Thirteenth Step posted:

maybe Pellegrini decided to have another go at his farewell speech?
:drat:

Borussia Monchengladbach: Sommer, Korb, Strobl, Vestergaard, Elvedi, Kramer, Johnson, Stindl, Wendt, Hazard, Hahn.
Subs: Sippel, Herrmann, Dahoud, Raffael, Nico Schulz, Hofmann, Jantschke.

Celtic: Gordon, Gamboa, Lustig, Sviatchenko, Izaguirre, Forrest, Armstrong, Brown, Sinclair, Rogic, Dembele.
Subs: De Vries, Bitton, Ciftci, Boyata, Roberts, McGregor, Henderson.

Referee: Manuel De Sousa (Lisbon)

Not looking forward to trying to beat a team that's only lost twice at home this year.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Man City are going to WIN tonight, you heard it here first

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Coq providing the entry pass to Ozil is kind of weird...

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Haha Sterling get hosed

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Lmao Sterling

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Pen for sure.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
In what way is that not a penalty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sigh good job Arsenal. Please stop playing Ospina in the CL Wenger you gently caress. It screws up the defense.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Lol

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

So clearly a penalty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

gently caress you Opsina that ball should be yours

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
well piss

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Good freekick by the Ludogoretans

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol that PSV goal was miles offside

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Welp this seems to be a dumpster fire.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Nice job refs

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008