Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

arsenal are a mess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

arsenal are a mess!

:sad:

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Im melting down

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Alexis & Giroud will score

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I would also like to note Ramsey has let his success to go his head and I'm getting close to saying he needs to gently caress off.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That was a peno

I
M
H
O

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
City dominating the game so far, surely only a matter of time before a goal for the mighty blues?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
XHAKA KHAN!!!!1

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

saihttam posted:

Alexis & Giroud will score

Will you accept a Granit Xhaka?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Just switched on. What the actual gently caress.

Xhakaaaaaaaa!!!

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
get in

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Hahhaha City's defending is abysmal

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

porking a pork bun posted:

City dominating the game so far, surely only a matter of time before a goal for the mighty blues?

Timely this

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Messi's inviting Pep to have fun again, Will Pep join in this time?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

lol City that was Arsenal'esque

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

The mighty blaugrana yes

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Troy Queef posted:

Will you accept a Granit Xhaka?

This is fine

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

classic barca on the break

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy
its ok Ive got both teams to score on my betslip

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
City made to look very average there

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's funny how all the defenders just sprinted to their own goal and forgot about Messi

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

idg why people are singling out Ospina for that first goal, every Arsenal defender just seemed to go stupid

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

BWV posted:

It's funny how all the defenders just sprinted to their own goal and forgot about Messi

He's short with a beard, basically a dwarf

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ciprian Maricon posted:

idg why people are singling out Ospina for that first goal, every Arsenal defender just seemed to go stupid

Ball landed in the 6 yard box. The rule to me was anything in the 6 yard box is and always should be the keepers. Cech would have absolutely come for that ball and since that's what the defense is used to they figured "OK keeper has this" and then Ospina stood on his line.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Reminder that Ludogorets are cool and good

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2178455-ludogorets-centre-back-saves-two-penalties-in-epic-champions-league-shootout

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
loving hell, this ref

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
It is my opinion that Barcelona can get hosed

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Sweet goal

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Tasty

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
That was so good

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Fun game this.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy
HAAAAVE IT YOU BARCA CUNTS

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
The fix is in

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I love Olly

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

HAAAAVE IT YOU BARCA CUNTS

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
yessir

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Giroud header again

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Yessss Giroud

Hairy Nude
Aug 14, 2006
More gangsta, less angsta.
Why is De Bruyne out wide, he owned so hard those few games he was played centrally and now he's ghosting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

ill take that tasty giroud header

• Locked thread