Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

So Overwatch is a racist game for racists and Blizzard are bigots, is that what we're getting at?

Guess all the toxicity in the game is actually right at home then.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Tender Bender posted:

It doesn't take a huge leap of faith to look at your dozens of characters and say "maybe we could make one African American?"

iirc all past doomfists were full africans so presumably the next one will also be african

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
What if Doomfist is a really nice guy who doesn't want to punch people, but does so out of love for the people he's protecting

and is voiced by Keith David.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Anyway which japanese man with dragon motifs who only ever talk about Honor should i play as
genji talks about plenty of other very japanese things thank you very much, it's hanzo who has the honor stick up his butt

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Donnerberg posted:

What if Doomfist is a really nice guy who doesn't want to punch people, but does so out of love for the people he's protecting

and is voiced by Keith David.
with an unlockable line, "SWEET CHRISTMAS!"

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Ultimate ability: BRING THE RUCKUS

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

It doesn't take a huge leap of faith to look at your dozens of characters and say "maybe we could make one African American?"

Give Lucio a Muddy Waters reskin for black history month? Except his speedboost makes the other team go slow.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

IronicDongz posted:

genji talks about plenty of other very japanese things thank you very much, it's hanzo who has the honor stick up his butt

I have literally never heard Hanzo say anything but "Sake!"

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
when hanzo spawns he's like "With every death, honor! With honor... redemption!" because he's a crazy bitch who loves murder

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
hey hanzo why'd you totally ruin your little brother's body so much that he needed to be completely turned into a cyborg just because he liked to have fun and live his life instead of Doing Shimada Family Crime. you crazy bitch

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

If Hanzo so desperately wants redemption for what he did to Genji, why is he still such a constant rear end in a top hat to Genji.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
His redemption should be having a goofy Cupid skin next February.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Supercar Gautier posted:

If Hanzo so desperately wants redemption for what he did to Genji, why is he still such a constant rear end in a top hat to Genji.

Typical family squabbling. Kinda like how Genji enjoys being a dick to Hanzo.

"I learned it from you brother!"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Just played against a Junkrat player who would not. shut. up. the entire match. It wasn't even like he was being mean he just wouldn't stop talking in chat the ENTIRE match. Responding to everything. He just KEPT TALKING.

So pretty in character I guess.

Also I hooked D.Va's ult from killing our team 2 times as Roadhog so that was cool.

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...

Panfilo posted:

His redemption should be having a goofy Cupid skin next February.

Diaper Hanjo

New voice line: I smell a smelly smell. That smells.. smelly.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Got a nice quintuple kill with Dva this morning when an enemy mercy picked a very inopportune time to resurrect 3 of her allies that had just gotten killed by a friendly Riptire.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I Said No posted:

iirc all past doomfists were full africans so presumably the next one will also be african

I don't know what this means but cool, I'd like to play as an African named doomfist.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Tender Bender posted:

I don't know what this means but cool, I'd like to play as an African named doomfist.

I believe this is in the defender's final spawn room on Numbani.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Mierenneuker posted:

I believe this is in the defender's final spawn room on Numbani.

I am going to main Doomfist.

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Punch kid is the next doomfist.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
It would own if he was basically just Zangief and all his abilities let you suplex and piledrive motherfuckers left and right.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I Said No posted:

It would own if he was basically just Zangief and all his abilities let you suplex and piledrive motherfuckers left and right.

Can't wait for the Roadhog hook into Doomfist piledrive tag team video. Lucio/Pharah knockback into piledrive... It should be instant death if slammed while frozen by Mei. Man I'm gonna be bummed when this isn't a thing now.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the game locks up for a second during the victory/defeat screen?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
doomfist could be anything since all three of those doomfists are different people and the last one is maybe an omnic or an alien or something

the doomfist itself seems to cover the user more with each iteration so maybe it will just be a sentient doomfist fist

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

I Said No posted:

Add a fastball special to his list of command throws and I'll never play anything else ever again.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Snazzy Frocks posted:

doomfist could be anything since all three of those doomfists are different people and the last one is maybe an omnic or an alien or something

the doomfist itself seems to cover the user more with each iteration so maybe it will just be a sentient doomfist fist

Read the thread, I'm going to be Doomfist.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

jjac posted:

Add a fastball special to his list of command throws and I'll never play anything else ever again.

allow Doomfist to throw teammates

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Doomfist is just an ambulatory hand like Thing in the Addams family.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
I thought Doomfist's fist was the Numbani payload.

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.
It also got broken in the short where reaper uses a grenade launcher

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Ravenfood posted:

I thought Doomfist's fist was the Numbani payload.

It is, but it's the first Doomfist's doomfist

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

In ARG news, folks are apparently hacking the nuclear reactor at Dorado to overload it and make it explode?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

slydingdoor posted:

Doomfist is just an ambulatory hand like Thing in the Addams family.

With a single ability: dropping on the heads of the enemy team and sending them back to the spawn room.

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.

Teddybear posted:

In ARG news, folks are apparently hacking the nuclear reactor at Dorado to overload it and make it explode?

Guys is Sombra a good person

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
yeah dorado sucks

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

If they changed the Dorado map based on that, that would be really cool????

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

turtlecrunch posted:

Guys is Sombra a good person

What if she's the one behind all the bnet DDOSing?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

bagrada posted:

What if she's the one behind all the bnet DDOSing?

"Hahaha we have been DDOSing ourselves as part of the arg isn't that awesome guys fooled you"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Macaluso posted:

If they changed the Dorado map based on that, that would be really cool????

Yeah instead of one team pushing a payload and the other team trying to stop it, both teams can be slowly dying of cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

I Said No posted:

his ultimate is the PROTECT THE SKIES