Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
resist violence - with drugs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

on the other end of the spectrum I finally beat Demon's Souls and started playing Dark Souls recently and those games are xtremely good ON WEED

I think one of the things that suffers when I game high is pattern recognition or something. I'm bad at the Souls games sober, but I'm loving terrible at them stoned.

Oddly enough I'm pretty good at FFXIV which is basically the same thing, i.e. "learn the 5 or 6 things this one guy does as far as attack order, tells and how to avoid them, while also mashing the attack buttons whenever you can"

soupbone sal posted:

Crucified for non-conformism in a place that is proud of its non-conformism. Stupidity truly reaches all over the earth.

:same:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

reallivedinosaur posted:

when did they add violence to this?

weak!

probably when they discovered people like drugs and needed to drum up support

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

lol even DARE doesn't care about weed anymore http://extract.suntimes.com/news/10/153/16482/dare-program-no-longer-lists-marijuana-as-gateway-drug

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

One thing I have that I find extremely underrated is this pipe multitool:

Don't know anyone else that has one and it is a god-send for cleaning and clearing out your bowl.

do they not have paper clips where you come from

e: speaking of which i loaned out my vape pen so ive dusted off the old dab rig

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Nov 2, 2016

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Smoking weed is great but I can't because of this job I hate and am quitting soon. Looks like poo poo has changed though I just like a spliff in a job 1.0 with a crutch all this dab poo poo looks kinda cracky and would have been too much for me.

Smoke weed everyday.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

poverty goat posted:

do they not have paper clips where you come from

yeah paper clips are super useful for cleaning the tinfoil bowl wedged in the soda can :smug:

poverty goat posted:

e: speaking of which i loaned out my vape pen so ive dusted off the old dab rig

:staredog:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
New Glass. Nice.

I've been using a cheap hammer style water piece for a bit. It sucks. This is a major improvement.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

americong
May 29, 2013

attn thread: i got high

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Jestery posted:

Jesus 2-3 grams a day that would knock me on my arse. I forget how high you guys tolerances are.

Hes a pretty reasonable guy, i hope he can do me a solid. I imagine i will be his first weed card guy.

what state are u in pal?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

americong posted:

attn thread: i got high

good work now try playing "conkers bad fur day" for nintendo 64

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

:rip: chillum. you were my most chillin' of all chillums

on the bright side my wife came home with 4 grams of AK for :20bux:

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

thathonkey posted:

Oh man this just triggered fond memories of beating legacy on the original xbox with a friend of mine. it was hard enough in coop i dunno if i ever beat it by myself.

PS my copy of doom will be here tomo i cant wait to get baked and play

You have to skip that sniper level and the Library unless you are God, but the rest is OK. I got hosed up on the last segment of Two Betrayals but it is definitely beatable, I am just impatient.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i managed to beat 3 on legendary before i had xbox live but i never gave 1 or 2 a try

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I can only play Halo 1 right now but 2 is next. I might not get to play 3 again but I love the franchise.

I would really love some weed right now.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Legendary makes Halo 1 way better. It's a challenge, but a good one.

Halo 2 Legendary kinda kicked my rear end, I didn't get all the way through it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hammer style bubblers are the worst design ever and when i see one it makes me shake violently and uncontrollably with rage until it falls over on its side and breaks

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I had a grav labs "hammer" bubbler and it was a pretty good piece. Some odd cleaning spots, but always performed admirably for large or small bowls.

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

El Laucha fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 28, 2018

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

You guys I loving love dabs

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
'a little dab'll do ya'

politifact rates this 'mostly false'

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Dabs: hey, want to skyrocket your tolerance?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im making firecrackers but am using nutella and marshmallows on graham crackers and calling them smores with weed in it

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

Dabs: hey, want to skyrocket your tolerance?

Actually I was still hosed up from last night plus now super baked from this mornings regular blue dream hit and Charlotte's Web droplet it's like an endless blissful dream

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Just don't take huge dabs? If you just take a little dab that gets you equally as high as a bowl of herb, it's not gonna change your tolerance

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Look, I've made a post in this thread before and no one seemed to care. Maybe you guys just glance over youtube vids and poo poo. Maybe you just too spaced to see it. It really bears repeating. I mean it really REALLY bears repeating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaR9KTknePE

This is the one and only. Jesus, listen to this poo poo stoned and sink into a velvet swamp slick wet with pussy juice that holds top notes of pomegranate and nectarine.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Illavick posted:

Look, I've made a post in this thread before and no one seemed to care. Maybe you guys just glance over youtube vids and poo poo. Maybe you just too spaced to see it. It really bears repeating. I mean it really REALLY bears repeating.

This is the one and only. Jesus, listen to this poo poo stoned and sink into a velvet swamp slick wet with pussy juice that holds top notes of pomegranate and nectarine.

is this vaporwave

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I don't know what it is. A southern Russian kid is who put it all together. It's utterly dank. It's the missing piece of my buzz. Like hearing Straight Outta Compton for the first time. gently caress you if you ain't feeling it. That may come off harsh but if you don't appreciate what's going on there then that's an insult to taste itself.

Illavick fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Nov 2, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Illavick posted:

I don't know what it is. A southern Russian kid is who put it all together. It's utterly dank. It's the missing piece of my buzz. Like hearing Straight Outta Compton for the first time. gently caress you if you ain't feeling it. That may come off harsh but if you don't appreciate what's going on there then that's an insult to taste itself.

Maybe you shouldn't be in the weed thread with that much aggression and anger, this is a chill zone.

Anyway, I'm about to smoke the gently caress outta some bud.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

a bone to pick posted:

Maybe you shouldn't be in the weed thread with that much aggression and anger, this is a chill zone.

Anyway, I'm about to smoke the gently caress outta some bud.

It's not anger, it's passion. It's joie de vivre. It's zest. For all your thousand darts.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
just skip a day or two, week tops, and your tolerance goes down

also the firecrackersmores were good but i dont really like eating weed, next time ill just use kief

Illavick posted:

this is just clicks and whistels to me

im going to get really stoned and pretend the skyrim remaster that just came out is a WHOLE NEW SKYRIM GAME! holy poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

AugmentedVision posted:

Just don't take huge dabs? If you just take a little dab that gets you equally as high as a bowl of herb, it's not gonna change your tolerance

what is the point of that are there some people that exclusively buy wax

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

what is the point of that are there some people that exclusively buy wax

Variety and I think it's probably healthier, since the health dangers of smoking weed (and cigarettes or anything for that matter) is that inhaling lots of smoke is bad, not some specific chemical in the smoke

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wax was really big here for a while but nobody really gets it anymore unless by special request :shrug: it probably is healthier but i dunno by how much

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thathonkey posted:

wax was really big here for a while but nobody really gets it anymore unless by special request :shrug: it probably is healthier but i dunno by how much

That stuff is great, just melt it on a bowl and smoke all day.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

Yeah I haven't had any for a while, I just buy a gram along with my usual pickup of a quad if my dealer has any, hasn't been the case the past two times

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife
going dankrupt this weekend and wont be able to resupply for 2 more weeks :confuoot:

This thread brought to you by a tremendous sniveling dork!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

crr posted:

going dankrupt this weekend and wont be able to resupply for 2 more weeks :confuoot:

:rip:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm glad I missed the initial wave of BHO, improperly purged random stuff doesn't sit well with me. But who knows the pesticides or whatever that comes on the flowers now.

I like the idea of rosin but I've heard people complaining about the yield from that extraction method. Anyone heard/read about lower yields from rosin vs butune? I wouldn't think it'd be too different but I have no experience besides doing some iso washes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Hardawn posted:

I'm glad I missed the initial wave of BHO, improperly purged random stuff doesn't sit well with me. But who knows the pesticides or whatever that comes on the flowers now.

I like the idea of rosin but I've heard people complaining about the yield from that extraction method. Anyone heard/read about lower yields from rosin vs butune? I wouldn't think it'd be too different but I have no experience besides doing some iso washes

I don't think inhaling butane is all that bad

My logic: it's not very different from methane and I don't think eating farts is harmful