Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

tweet my meat posted:

The latest chapter of Kengan Ashura is really something.

lmao its a great manga

is vagabond still ongoing or is it on hiatus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
vagabond is on indefinite hiatus right now. the last release was may 2015

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Nina posted:

I love Chidaruma so much in the newest Dorohedoro.

Hole-kun is the best.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
And Still The Town Turns: The Final Chapter

:ohdear:

lmao the last page, how fitting.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The end of the new Uratarou is insanely radical, don't sleep on this series.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

oh my god

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Perfect

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

tweet my meat posted:

The latest chapter of Kengan Ashura is really something.

After this picture I just had to check that out and I don't regret it at all

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

:pusheen:

Goodbye Hotori n c.o., I miss ya

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I like the chill wrassling man from kengan asura.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
About Kengan Ashura, are the Kengan matches Japan only or is it international?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is just a japanese thing but presumably foreign companies with japanese branches joined in. well, unless the obvious disney and mcdonalds stand-ins are supposed to be native to japan, but that would be pretty weird.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i love eko eko azarak, but it makes no sense at all. in chapter 9, misa struggled to save her hypnotized classmates. in chapter 10, she set up a ritual to dunk on some dude shortly before she transferred into his school, meaning she had never actually met him before.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Really just the best ending, one of the most appropriate endings for any series ever, too.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I was looking around and saw this: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-02/kengan-ashura-manga-wins-fan-vote-to-get-anime/.87754

I haven't seen much else in regards to this.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Can we talk a bit about Chikyuu no Houkago? Because until now I thought it was a fun and silly, if mysterious, comic, but I sure as gently caress didn't expect three schoolgirls solving Fermat's Last Theorem in a matter of hours :stare:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i love eko eko azarak, but it makes no sense at all. in chapter 9, misa struggled to save her hypnotized classmates. in chapter 10, she set up a ritual to dunk on some dude shortly before she transferred into his school, meaning she had never actually met him before.

This is the power which black magic holds...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
:stare: the new I am a hero

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/I-Am-a-Hero/Vol-021-Ch-243?id=329129

Ice cold

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Oda deserved better. loving hideo picked the 16 y o waifu and now the world is ending

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

That was the weirdest loving callback I have ever seen

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.
Boneless Dragon Ham

New Dungeon Meshi

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
New spotted flower, in which you get to see the ugly baby.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Spotted-Flower/Ch-020?id=329425

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
And the wife's ex :getin:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

AnonSpore posted:

And the wife's ex :getin:

For sure? Or possibly a sibling? It's been a while since sf updated so my memory is hazy.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I forget if you've read Genshiken. If not: Spotted Flower's gimmick is that every character in it is a really thinly veiled reference to a character from Genshiken, one of Kio Shimoku's other manga.

The character who appears in the last page looks almost exactly like Kousaka from Genshiken with his hair black instead of dyed yellow. In Genshiken he's Saki's (the Spotted Flower wife) boyfriend. Earlier in Spotted Flower it's mentioned that the wife's ex was part of the same college circle as the wife and the husband.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Ah, gotcha. Never read genshiken.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
You should read the first 9 volumes of Genshiken because it's the best thing that author's done.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lemmy???

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Lemmy lives on in anime~

coathat
May 21, 2007

Only one more chapter of walking http://bato.to/reader#ede846e6bd5c182f

coathat
May 21, 2007

But don't lose hope there is a sexy OL screaming about movies to her empty apartment. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kine_san_no_1_ri_de_cinema/

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

coathat posted:

But don't lose hope there is a sexy OL screaming about movies to her empty apartment. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kine_san_no_1_ri_de_cinema/

Her followers are friggin dumb.

Terminator 1 isn't a time paradox, it's a stable loop.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

I'm glad Mari found a hobby after all that giant robot business was taken care of

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

coathat posted:

This should cross over with drinking girls and then i'd never need to read another manga

Thanks for the share coathat

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oof, that lady is actually relying on a comment section as her sole source of social contact. that is unbelievably sad.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

oof, that lady is actually relying on a comment section as her sole source of social contact.

:same:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Theres a new chapter of Dorohedoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
New chapter of dorohedoro is loving great. Devils are cool

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
is rakshasa street any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Destroy and Revolution... ended. I guess...