Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

khysanth posted:

mmmm wholesome

That_stupid_anime_muscular_super_mario_dude_making_a_fist_YES_YES_YES.flv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

M Bison is now an evil square chinned mario.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

M Bison is now an evil square chinned mario.

"Now?"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Not really, considering how the only people that wave that flag around are racist stupid people.

I'm not racist or stupid and I have a Gadsden flag patch on my riding jacket and a Gadsden flag flying from my front porch.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm not racist or stupid

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

You posted this two minutes ago and it no longer exists. That's a fair effort there Jerry.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm not racist or stupid and I have a Gadsden flag patch on my riding jacket and a Gadsden flag flying from my front porch.

You're certainly one of those things. Probably the latter if you don't understand that symbols can change their meanings over time. Still got a confederate flag up, too?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin posted:

You're certainly one of those things. Probably the latter if you don't understand that symbols can change their meanings over time. Still got a confederate flag up, too?

You're calling a Hispanic man either racist or stupid, while sporting a racist caricature as an avatar. I think this qualifies as irony.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Spicy!

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
Is arguing with PCOS Bill a meme now?

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
PCOS Bill keeps it real unlike y'all fake rear end motherfuckers

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Holy poo poo guys stop getting monster trolled by PCOS. TFR is facepalming every time you fall for it, and when TFR can look down on you it's time to reassess where your life is going.

content:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Every single reference in your A/V is to Manowar.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

Holy poo poo guys stop getting monster trolled by PCOS. TFR is facepalming every time you fall for it, and when TFR can look down on you it's time to reassess where your life is going.

TRAP

SPRUNG

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Can't tell, just gonna have to eat 'em all.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mind the walrus posted:

Can't tell, just gonna have to eat 'em all.

Sloths are the ones with 4 inch claws.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Not all of us can afford those fancy sloth/croissant service dogs to help us differentiate.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Facebook Aunt posted:

Sloths are the ones with 4 inch claws.

If Sloths could move faster, they'd be a nightmare animal.

Well, move faster AND actually move on the ground. Not just sort of flop about.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
Guys, racism is actually a meme.

*Young Neo Epiphany Face*

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Johnny Aztec posted:

If Sloths could move faster, they'd be a nightmare animal.

Well, move faster AND actually move on the ground. Not just sort of flop about.

Well that and not be herbivores that not have a ton of predators. Sloths just don't have a reason to be terrifying monsters. Nature just kind of went "yeah you guys can just like sloth around. It's cool, yo."

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Johnny Aztec posted:

Every single reference in your A/V is to Manowar.

Actually my av is from a Hammerfall album, get on my loving level you basic bitch. :smug:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

DeusExMachinima posted:

Actually my av is from a Hammerfall album, get on my loving level you basic bitch. :smug:

The picture, yes, but Manowar has
Kings of Metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBP4UT4BxRo
Gloves of metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjNkG3yKak
Die for Metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjtvGAGvYA
Gods made Heavy Metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lQEa-htXI

Also Manowar is far superior to Hammerfall

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Phlegmish posted:

I hear he killed an Algerian.

Who among us hasn't?

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Well that and not be herbivores that not have a ton of predators. Sloths just don't have a reason to be terrifying monsters. Nature just kind of went "yeah you guys can just like sloth around. It's cool, yo."

They're all like, "I guess I'll just have some poopmoths cultivate algae right on my fur in case I need a snack during the months it takes me to digest the worthless leaves I eat. Now which of these sleeping branches looks least like a power line?"

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

What´s "updog"?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

ESDK posted:

What´s "updog"?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

ESDK posted:

What´s "updog"?

Four or five pounds, usually

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I fall for it every time.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

khysanth posted:

mmmm wholesome

all hail the new meme zeitgeist

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

You're calling a Hispanic man either racist or stupid, while sporting a racist caricature as an avatar. I think this qualifies as irony.

Some anonymous duderino bought me this av after I argued that the drug war in Mexico is a really bad thing that should be taken seriously. As it happens, I looked up where it comes from- it's from Gustavo Arellano's weekly column, "¡Ask a Mexican!" where he answers incredibly stupid, racist questions about Mexicans and Mexican culture with biting sarcasm. Given that lineage, I'm fine keeping it.

As it happens, Bill, the only things I know about you for sure are that you are either extremely racist or extremely stupid (or both! Can't forget both!), and that you have terrible taste in steaks. None of these have anything to do with the fact that you claim to identify as Hispanic.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Nah he ain't brown he just don't wash.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Somfin posted:

Some anonymous duderino bought me this av after I argued that the drug war in Mexico is a really bad thing that should be taken seriously. As it happens, I looked up where it comes from- it's from Gustavo Arellano's weekly column, "¡Ask a Mexican!" where he answers incredibly stupid, racist questions about Mexicans and Mexican culture with biting sarcasm. Given that lineage, I'm fine keeping it.

As it happens, Bill, the only things I know about you for sure are that you are either extremely racist or extremely stupid (or both! Can't forget both!), and that you have terrible taste in steaks. None of these have anything to do with the fact that you claim to identify as Hispanic.

stop being a racist

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh no you spoke to the racist, now you're racist too!

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Everybody wants to be racist, but nobody wants to be called a racist.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0zqF3l0TsI

• Locked thread