Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Sion posted:

i literally posted this video not a day ago please read all posts in the thread they are all good

I got swept up in the excitement of Lizardman making bail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Sion posted:

i literally posted this video not a day ago please read all posts in the thread they are all good

yeah, but did your link lead us to some weird ohio hunter's facebook page?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Grinning Goblin posted:

yeah, but did your link lead us to some weird ohio hunter's facebook page?
The YouTube video was uploaded by the same guy(s), actually. I took a look at the other videos in that channel and have since concluded that I clearly don't get hunting.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

MMAgCh posted:

The YouTube video was uploaded by the same guy(s), actually. I took a look at the other videos in that channel and have since concluded that I clearly don't get hunting.

what's not to get? you tug the racon out of the tank and you chuck him into the woods.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Elfgames posted:

what's not to get? you tug the racon out of the tank and you chuck him into the woods.

now i'm aroused

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
I got a coupon and considered buying Gs for .5 seconds and then was so ashamed of myself I bought 6 games on Halloween Sale that I will play for approximately 7 minutes each. I feel much better.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

at this point buying Gs is a bet on artofrawr 180ing this ship

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

also the evil within is still 10bux, best horror game i've played in years

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

When is the next dev blog post?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Lux Aeterna posted:

When is the next dev blog post?

lol

edit: it might be on backburner status, who knows, this dr strange event is too hard

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
You'll never get that blog post shitlord. See you at the wedding xoxo

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
too many people tried to play this game today because of the event shared quest being easy to complete and the servers went down with the weight of a hundred people logging in

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ryolnir II needs a bigger wheel.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

wordpress blog posting updater guy is on a 2 week vacation and nobody knows how to use computers

the dev post is in his inbox just waiting

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I logged in for a bit today, got a halloween mega explosion randomly while leveling Angela and an armored prom trifecta popped out. now to wait 6 months for the revamp.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Tom Gorman posted:

wordpress blog posting updater guy is on a 2 week vacation and nobody knows how to use computers

the dev post is in his inbox just waiting

Shades of the old days, where the switch flipper would fall asleep on the job and let the events run long or just have them randomly not change for two cycles.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Dosvidanya posted:

too many people tried to play this game today because of the event shared quest being easy to complete and the servers went down with the weight of a hundred people logging in

Maybe it was just you, chubster

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Randomed a 90% off G bundle coupon, so obviously I bought 11,500 Gs for :10bux:

Also I finally reached 10,000 omegas! So what's next?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

idle in avengers tower for a while, then stop logging in

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

someone hold me and promise sam neill's secret role in thor 3 is beta ray bill

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
i am sorry but i have secret new zeland inside information sam neill is playing kid loki

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

He's the wolf.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

He's the wolf.

This was his audition scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9WNVeWgT8M

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

The Cubs won a World Series before Dev Blog 4 came out.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Took them 108 years, the exact number of characters we will have by the end of 2019

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Suikoden cross-over confirmed.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I got an email today saying Mr Yogi misses me and I should come back. My last login was 4 days ago...

No one likes desperation Señor Gazzo.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

There is a new patch and a "new" terminal. Which is just the Times Square terminal filled with demons instead of Ultrons. Also new teamups guys!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Your post made me open up the oforums to see the patch notes and they've changed my Colossus avatar. gently caress this patch.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Saint Freak posted:

I got an email today saying Mr Yogi misses me and I should come back. My last login was 4 days ago...

No one likes desperation Señor Gazzo.

I got one of those last week. The best part is, it doesn't give you anything to entice you to come back. It's literally the same email as it was when I got the last one like a year before that. It even lists the pets you can get, and it's all the baseline ones from the initial release. They couldn't even be bothered to update their lovely "Come see what's new!" email.

If nothing else, they do seem to excel at mediocrity, for all the irony that's worth.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dr. Orpheus Strange Steam Pack

$24.99 gets you:
  • Doctor Strange (Hero)
  • Doctor Strange Movie Costume
  • Doctor Strange Hero S.T.A.S.H. (extra Hero specific inventory)
  • Baron Mordo Team-Up (Mordo has had his Baronetcy removed. He's just a wizard now.)
  • 1x Sorcerer Supreme Mystery Box
  • 2x Two Hour Experience Gain Boosts
  • 2x 2-hour Team-Up Gear Find Boosts

Also, the last image in the video & screenshots part at the top of the page is broken. :gaz:

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
There's also a free Dr Strange token to be had by logging in on Saturday.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Grinning Goblin posted:

There is a new patch and a "new" terminal. Which is just the Times Square terminal filled with demons instead of Ultrons. Also new teamups guys!

Mordo's terminal drops shitloads of uniques. I got two Sling Rings and five or six others from my one trip through, which is the work of but moments. Also got a Book of Eibon from the end boss.

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

Jedit posted:

Mordo's terminal drops shitloads of uniques. I got two Sling Rings and five or six others from my one trip through, which is the work of but moments. Also got a Book of Eibon from the end boss.

Not any more, they hotfixed the gates to stop dropping 30million exp and uniques lol.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Not before I farmed 800 omegas! :gaz:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Dosvidanya posted:

Not any more, they hotfixed the gates to stop dropping 30million exp and uniques lol.

same old gaz

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Also uh just in case anyone had their interest piqued but then discouraged by the hotfix, this is still the most ridiculous event they have ever done for farming uniques and insignias even with just the boss loot, and it's worthwhile if you feel like hopping in game for a while.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

AgentVapor posted:

50% Rare item find boost to help those looking to get uniques and complete unique achievements before we introduce Omega Items later this year!

25% Omega experience boost to help players hit 10,000 points before the change to the Infinity System later this year!
Emphases mine. It's nice to see Gaz Time remains a thing!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The new patch will be ready within six months. We're currently working very hard on it and it will be operational within six months. We will publish a devblog on its progress within six months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

MMAgCh posted:

Emphases mine. It's nice to see Gaz Time remains a thing!
There's 21 Thursdays left in the year, so what's your rush?

• Locked thread