Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

What an idiot liking the good match guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I had it pegged for a stupid opinion because if it was the Shield that got you back into watching, you'd say it was the Shield. You wouldn't specifically point out Reigns.

quite stretched out posted:

youre the one with the stupid opinions because you keep telling me not to point out how short some of the female wrestlers are as if it's not the funniest thing in the world

:argh:

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
My anonymous confession is that I think Lex Luger is the best wrestler in history and this has nothing at all to do with being given free drinks and somas on the Lex Express when i was ten.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

oatgan posted:

all of the anonymous wrestling confessions are bad and most of them are fake

They are from tumblr. Only the really bad ones are real

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

ShootaBoy posted:

I had it pegged for a stupid opinion because if it was the Shield that got you back into watching, you'd say it was the Shield. You wouldn't specifically point out Reigns.

Well, if the thing that got you back into wrestling was the Royal Rumble that year Batista won it, then I suppose naming Roman specifically wouldn't be wrong.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MotU posted:

I'm actually Kane

It checks out.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

MotU posted:

I'm actually Kane

Hi Kane you're the best

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

I'm sure the person who made this looks like a supermodel

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

definitely, roman reigns is a hottie

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

OldTennisCourt posted:

As opposed to Finn, who actually was a model.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
drat WWE, only hiring models.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Senerio posted:

Somewhere Rick Martel is like "Yeah, so?!?!?!"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Go RV! posted:

As opposed to Finn, who actually was a model.

What was he a model for, Weird-looking Dudes Quarterly?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

What was he a model for, Weird-looking Dudes Quarterly?

Armani, actually.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Senerio posted:

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

This is literally what I wear to weddings and also church.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gaz-L posted:

Armani, actually.

yeah during NJPW his trunks were made by Armani. Plus he was in a lot of circulars for the Armani Exchange.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Somewhere Rick Martel is like "Yeah, so?!?!?!"

Don't you dare forget about Tyler Breeze.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

coconono posted:

yeah during NJPW his trunks were made by Armani. Plus he was in a lot of circulars for the Armani Exchange.

That's Rock n Roll right there.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Solus posted:

That's Rock n Roll right there.

lookin like a million bucks and DTF 24/7 is REAL rock'n'roll

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

I found it guys, I found the Worst Opinion.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Obviously just a troll.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

My fantasy is that ellsworth turns into a master manipulator, Magneto-like heel. He obviously can't really fight for himself, but there are 50 other guys around, why the gently caress should he?

Alternatively, he would be a great time for the classic "pulls poo poo out of his trunks" heel to return. Ref turns his back? My god, he just pulled brass knuckles out of his trunk and cold cocked [whoever]. My god, he just got three random guys from the audience to jump the ring and demolish AJ, then he manages, somehow, to land on him for the title.

Or hell, make that his "thing." He pulls random scrawny fucks from the audience to demolish whoever, and always manages to escape a DQ.

What I'm saying is, make James Ellsworth the Diablo 2 Necromancer, and he could be a really awesome heel.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Platypus Farm posted:

My fantasy is that ellsworth turns into a master manipulator, Magneto-like heel.
No, he went to TNA

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Rex Aronhardt

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
My retarded rear end has only the highest of ethical standards and does the rest of my body proud.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Gonzo McFee posted:

My retarded rear end has only the highest of ethical standards and does the rest of my body proud.

the funny thing is that wwe is really interested in signing matt hardy once his tna contract runs up since the "broken" gimmick is over to the point that people chant "delete" at wwe shows

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Obviously just a troll.

Not a nice thing to call James.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

quote:

I went into a job interview today and noticed some kind of transformer toy and a freakin Jericho action figure off to the side of his desk. So I'm like ok this guy is a geek and must be way into wwe I'm gonna crack him up and nail this.
So at the beginning when he asks me to talk about myself I mentioned that I am good at making lists, I have a list and I put people on it if they act like stupid idiots! Trying to sound like Jericho durine the end part. He just looks confused and I realize that's not enough for him to catch on.
So I look this guy on the eyes and in my best Jerichoice voice say "I am also the best in the world at what I do do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth right now."
Now he looks really weirded out so I tell him I'm doing Jericho. He is looking at me like I'm insane and asks what is Jericho. I point to the action figure and say you have his doll there I thought you watched wwe.
He clears his throat and gives me a dismissive those are toys my son left when he was here earlier, I don't watch wrestling. The rest of the interview was super awkward and I haven't gotten a call back.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/5eyhgw/did_jericho_impression_during_job_interview_didnt/

Weaponised Autism strikes again

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"What would you say is your greatest weakness?"
"Well sometimes I can be S A W F T SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWFT!"
"You're hired here's your complimentary leopard patterned tie."

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

"What would you say is your greatest weakness?"
"Well sometimes I can be S A W F T SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWFT!"
"You're hired here's your complimentary leopard patterned tie."

I assume he does this while wearing half a shirt and one pec hanging out?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He's extremely correct about Edge

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
He's talking about Roman's penis, right?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Rhyno's gore is a copy of Roman's spear. Roman time traveler theory confirmed. :tinfoil:

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Rhyno's gore is a copy of Roman's spear. Roman time traveler theory confirmed. :tinfoil:

I'd actually like to see roman in a 70s/80s situation where he's just a big, mean, overweight samoan who may or may not eat entire fried chickens on the way to the ring.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Give it like 5 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012