Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

(Dropzone commander special unit, she's shown in all fluff and original pics as wearing a catsuit/bodysuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Gradient on the nanobots looks pretty, but it also makes them look like a goddamn dragon dildo.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I thought it's a wave, and she's a mermaid.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I thought that was a sea slug

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

oh yeah, true

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Not convinced that it's not an actual shark tooth

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I thought maybe some kind of whale tongue after eating rainbow snow cones

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

That's a nice mermaid, but I do think the gradient should have a smoother transition and incorporate more colors.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Frobbe posted:

(Dropzone commander special unit, she's shown in all fluff and original pics as wearing a catsuit/bodysuit

I didn't actually notice her at first, I thought this was like a giant slug monster or something

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:same:

I figured it was some kinda slug and they added a skimpy model for it to devour or something.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

This is too loving good

I love the idea of Orks trying to be sneaky and misspelling things horribly like the chic-fil-a cows

'Eat mor hooman'

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I've only just realised both photos show the same unit. I figured he was just showing off the squad and their (delightful) assigned transport.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Loxbourne posted:

I've only just realised both photos show the same unit. I figured he was just showing off the squad and their (delightful) assigned transport.

:aaaaa:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Looks like their brilliant stratagem worked in that case. You have been bested by ork cunning.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Fathis Munk posted:

Looks like their brilliant stratagem worked in that case. You have been bested by ork cunning.

*kunning

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

...but brutal.

Or was it the other way 'round?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

http://www.ragingheroes.com/products/wereshewolves-box

Not posting image because NWS but there's some boobwolves. :stare:

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Flipswitch posted:

I wonder if they get rerolls against dickwolves

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Pretty sure those are the worst tittywolves I have ever seen, though I don't seem to remember any others.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Wrath of Kings Goritsi gotchu covered

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why wouldn't you just go whole hog and give them several sets of boobs, they're wolves after all.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
hey how come no one sells disembodied resin breasts the same way you can get heads and arms? seems like a fortune to be made there

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Nebalebadingdong posted:

hey how come no one sells disembodied resin breasts the same way you can get heads and arms? seems like a fortune to be made there

be the change you want to see in the world

namaste

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I want to see a guy trying to get investors for that project.

"As you can clearly see in graphs A through C, demand for miniature breasts has never been as high, furthermore "

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Doc Thunder market is booming.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Fathis Munk posted:

"As you can clearly see in graphs B through DD,

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

"As you can clearly see in graphs A through C, demand for miniature breasts has never been as high, furthermore "

"Our kickstarter tiers will be labelled thusly, tits, knockers, honkers, and fun-bags, which is the retailer pledge."

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I'm at work so I'm not gonna go looking for them, but you can find a Lylyth (Hordes) that someone lovingly sculpted a vagina on and an extreme whatever werewolf (also Hordes) with a penis.

Nerds are the worst.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

omnibobb posted:

I'm at work so I'm not gonna go looking for them, but you can find a Lylyth (Hordes) that someone lovingly sculpted a vagina on and an extreme whatever werewolf (also Hordes) with a penis.

Nerds are the worst.

My friends and I have been trying to figure out where the branching point is with nerds. Like what makes you go from a normal person who plays card/board/miniature games to a creepy tit/dick/dicktit sculpting nerd?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Nebalebadingdong posted:

Especially if GW is de-sexifying the slaanesh models, that's a gap in the market! You're on to something :cheeky:

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
New Resin Master - Archbaron von Drumpf Spaceclad

Archbaron Gloosus von Drumpf is an overlord of the Akulian Empire. While he rules with a tiny iron fist he is not well-liked by the people and keeps his power by sheer ruthlessness. His corpulent form is prime breeding ground for the many disease on his desert planet and he is forced to spend daily treatments floating in his healing tank to try to keep ahead of them. Due to this practise, and the many workers, nurses and slaves that have seen it, the most popular insult whispered around the slums of the city roughly translates to "As smart as his penis is large".

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zaphod42 posted:

Especially if GW is de-sexifying the slaanesh models, that's a gap in the market! You're on to something :cheeky:

No, market gaps are an entirely different thing.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I think he was talking about the lovingly sculpted gaps we'll add to these miniatures.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

LordAba posted:

No, market gaps are an entirely different thing.

Pretend I said "untapped market" loving christ

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Refer to Kingdom Death et al, I guess.

Zaphod42 posted:

I thought it's already de-sexified :v:

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

Flipswitch posted:

Sexy

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

keep going

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

gently caress yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

That pic has been floating around for about a decade now, and it never stops making me smile.