Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
But seriously titan fall 2 is really good and my PS4 pro shows up next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

bengy81 posted:

Yo PS4 goons what are you all playing? Gonna pick one up today I think cuz the wife wants one. Thinking Titanfall 2 for sure, maybe Madden or The Show.

I've only played the campaig a bit, never touched Titanfall 1. People are right in what they're saying though. It's what the future esque CODs should have been. The campaign I is really good so far. The gunplay is satisfying and second only to Destiny.

It's a shame they released it when they did. But it's still fairly popular and will probably gain some more momentum in the next few months.

BF1 is more of the same, so if you liked the previous ones. I rented it and realized I'm too impatient for that type of game

Every call of duty is the worst one ever but from what we've seen it's definitely one to skip

Overwatch is a bit niche and fun if you like competitive team play and haven't played it on PC yet

But seriously get Titanfall 2 y'all. Also all the content DLC is free so the playerbase won't be split. They're doing the whole selling of cosmetic poo poo.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
This Division overhaul is great, game rains loot on you now and enemies aren't bullet sponges.

Also I've got a gear set that links my weapon talents so I shoot dudes in the face with an M60 and it heals me, killing dudes gives my gun a 25% chance to replenish its belt, headshot and armor damage is boosted, and suppressing a target makes me run 25% faster and suppressed targets take 25% more headshot damage so I'm just never not firing and my barrel is always screaming red hot and I loving love it :madmax:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

haha is that game still going

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Two Finger posted:

haha is that game still going

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Man that game had some potential. It was a fun co-op playthrough but yeah I didn't see the point after that.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

lol that you kept the whole av except for the part about grover

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two Finger posted:

It was triggering too many of us

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Two Finger posted:

There's another chance that will probably piss off the person who bought it :dings:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I had that +25 perk in the military. Also rolled with quick draw and scavenger

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

What exactly was the deal about No Man's Sky? I feel like I missed both a fat hype as well as a shitstorm over that.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

it had the wrong ram

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nobnob posted:

What exactly was the deal about No Man's Sky? I feel like I missed both a fat hype as well as a shitstorm over that.

Instead of an effort post I'll just post this otherwise this thread will turn into pages of dumb chat about how nerds are dumb for preordering vs how they presented a false product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Nobnob posted:

imagine if Star Citizen was released

it's like that

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The whole star citizen debacle is a mess but I'm gonna laugh if they actually drop a legit product in like 10 years

Because either way people will still have spent thousands

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

it had the wrong ram

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

it's cool that they made Shogo 2 in 2016

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Wasn't the new final fantasy xv coming out announced a long loving time ago?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

this month i think?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nov 29th Amazon says. It was already pushed back a bit. See if they actually deliver it then. Gonna be a big deal I'm guessing

I won't play it due to it perpetuating misogyny by having no female protagonist

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

VikingSkull posted:

imagine if Star Citizen was released

it's like that

Amazing, it must have been a great time

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Something tells me the NPC pilot I hired in Elite isn't 100% on-board with my plan.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
It's nice that Elite is trans friendly

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

It's nice that Elite is trans friendly

i don't get it

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Eh it was a bad joke don't worry about it. It wasn't at you just that character you were talking about

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

It was originally going to be one of the many spinoffs of FF13 that they had planned, but for one reason or another they made it into FF15. I think it's been in development for well over a decade now.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

She looks like Helen hunt, who looks like Tom Petty in drag

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/794162255143256064

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Is dishonored 1 worth playing? I use this thread exclusively for game recommendations

Also, I bought the total war pack on sale a few weeks back, which is the best TW game?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Dude McAwesome posted:

Is dishonored 1 worth playing? I use this thread exclusively for game recommendations

Yes. Very much so. Get the expansions too, the devs recommend playing through them prior to playing the new game to get the entire story.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Dishonored is a legit Good Game. I thought it looked pretty stupid when it first came out (hurr durr steampunk and magic), but I wound up playing through it recently and it's a loving blast. Deffo worth playing and all of the extra stuffs.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dude McAwesome posted:

Also, I bought the total war pack on sale a few weeks back, which is the best TW game?

Dishonored is worth picking up if you see it on a good sale for sure.

Rome 2 is the best imo.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

There's no cross play between the Windows Store and Steam versions of the game. Activision never fails to disappoint.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

How's the campaign looking? They implied there'd be some good replay options.

:ohdear:

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Thank you

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Buca di Bepis posted:

There's no cross play between the Windows Store and Steam versions of the game. Activision never fails to disappoint.

So in this new stupid Counter Strike weapon drop version of COD, PC can't play PC? What in the everliving gently caress? I wasn't gonna play it, but Jesus does Activision not remember when they almost went out of business? They're still the loving worst.

Edit: I guess none of us should really be surprised, considering the slogan for the new ad campaign for this game is literally, and I mean not even exaggerating, "screw it, let's go to space".

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Nov 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well if you're retarded enough to buy it through the windows store instead of steam, you kinda deserve to be quarantined with the other retards

On the other hand, sucks to be a kid at Christmas who's mom doesn't know any better :ohdear:

• Locked thread