Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't really get why this is so upsetting to so many people that I've seen it on multiple independent social media mediums today

it's like, "yeah that happens sometimes, oh well" dot gif

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

life dot gif is rough

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
make make america great again great again

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Epic High Five posted:

I don't really get why this is so upsetting to so many people that I've seen it on multiple independent social media mediums today

it's like, "yeah that happens sometimes, oh well" dot gif

People are closet perfectionists and then say "MY OCD IS KICKING IN :byodood:" when it really isn't OCD. It's fun to troll those people with though.

Anyway!
https://twitter.com/SchreckReports/status/794356469600632832
:sad:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

good to see #firstworldproblems is coming back

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i think maybe letting a political party, who believes that government doesn't work and is unwaveringly willing to make that claim true, have any power at all was a mistake

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Cmon Florida, I know you have to run out of your old white people at some point.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

i think maybe letting a political party, who believes that government doesn't work and is unwaveringly willing to make that claim true, have any power at all was a mistake

I'm doing what I can to rectify that, straight up and down the ballot

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

I just don't know what the hell I'd do in this situation, I think I'd just drive to Mitch McConnell's house and play Panama at full blast non-stop until they do their job.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/794347762418614272
:getin:

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

it's dawned on me that i've never met an accelerationist who wasn't a white dude

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

Cmon Florida, I know you have to run out of your old white people at some point.

Also that's 10 dead GOP operatives is Schnorkles is to be believed

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
bringing up the klu klux klan (which was invented by democrats) is playing the race card
--two white old men on cnn

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:siren: MSNBC PROJECTS THAT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON WILL BECOME THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES :siren:

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

passionate dongs posted:

bringing up the klu klux klan (which was invented by democrats) is playing the race card
--two white old men on cnn

i hear if you whisper "southern strategy" three times in front the mirror in a dark bathroom makes something spoopy happen

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TwinsensRevenge posted:

it's dawned on me that i've never met an accelerationist who wasn't a white dude

Now ask yourself if you've ever met one that practices that philosophy in their own lives. Rent too high -> don't pay rent. Car needs repairs -> blow up car. That sort of thing

Turns out it's just comfy white dudes who want the worst off of us to shoulder enormous subsidies to their preferred way of living

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Alan Smithee posted:

did a monkey realy pick tarmp

economic anxiety is a hell of a drug

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
AS A MILLENIAL, I

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

triple sulk posted:

:siren: MSNBC PROJECTS THAT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON WILL BECOME THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES :siren:

get unshook shookmen

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

oppo more like OPPOSITE DAY

edamame ballsa

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"i want to blow up this bad system because then we'll be able to replace it with something better." - an idiot who knows nothing of history

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

logikv9 posted:

zdr, please move the newest gbs salt thread over to the Neil Breen Zone so we can show them the wonders of hacking government secrets, and also magic stones

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796361&pagenumber=7

you mean neil breen silver screen!!!!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/794350305639022592

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

stay scoopy, america

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

"i want to blow up this bad system because then we'll be able to replace it with something better." - an idiot who knows nothing of history

Repeal, and replace. Repeal, and replace.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

triple sulk posted:

Cool I will just throw my ballot away then. Grats Abuela!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Back, and to the left.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

msnbc dude talking about ~latinos~

i believe in blue texas

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

"i'm sure the in-between parts will sort themselves without any involvement from me, that's usually how that works out"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

otoh that gif of speed racer still makes me laugh so maybe accelerationism isn't all bad?

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

pathetic little tramp posted:

I just don't know what the hell I'd do in this situation, I think I'd just drive to Mitch McConnell's house and play Panama at full blast non-stop until they do their job.

Killary will make John Roberts disappear. If you can't flip the court by adding justices, flip it by subtracting some.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Latest Sabato Projection
https://twitter.com/geoffreyvs/status/794193561260589056

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

msnbc dude talking about ~latinos~

i believe in blue texas

Lmao guess you don't live there then

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
In a certain corner of Manhattan, the building name of which I do not care to remember, there lived one of those rich assholes, who adorn their walls with gold lame and naked paintings of trophy wives, and ride forth on giant planes with their names on it. 100% of his taxes were scarce sufficient to afford a KFC value meal, which would be eaten with a fork and knife, or a taco bowl, or a quarter pounder with cheese. The majority of his revenue was consumed in the purchase of....

Our rich rear end in a top hat, who bordered on 80, was of the best Temperament, extremely not-nasty....

The poor gentleman lost his senses in poring over the meaning of his own word salad...

His name? Don Trump de Manhattan.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fullhouse posted:

"i'm sure the in-between parts will sort themselves without any involvement from me, that's usually how that works out"

I usually respond with, "yeah we got plans for the in between, it involves knocking you off and taking all your poo poo"

Oh but they have a pistol in a safe or something, and guns work like totems and their mere presence is a safeguard

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
For anyone wondering what happened to powerball, unless some super creepy goon saved her photos and made a gimmick account of a gimmick, she re-reg'd as Taylor Swift and just got a week probation for shitposting in the trans thread

TayIor Swift posted:

did any of u ever consider being born with the name u wanted? smh. silly trannies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GobiasIndustries posted:

For anyone wondering what happened to powerball, unless some super creepy goon saved her photos and made a gimmick account of a gimmick, she re-reg'd as Taylor Swift and just got a week probation for shitposting in the trans thread

as one does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

TwinsensRevenge posted:

Yeah isn't that telling

• Locked thread