Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just thought about this. Next update is Asgard...

...bring me Beta Ray Bill? Thorse time babay!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

With Sam Neill movie stume???

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
My results were the same, T2 Hyperion is a couple seconds slower than Prox/Corvus/SG.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

BGrifter posted:

My results were the same, T2 Hyperion is a couple seconds slower than Prox/Corvus/SG.

Can't wait to shave a few seconds off the clear time of the game I let play itself while i ignore my phone to take a poo poo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

It's very important because you only get 30 minutes of specials every day. VERY IMPORTANT

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

punchymcpunch posted:

It's very important because you only get 30 minutes of specials every day. VERY IMPORTANT

This! Plus I rarely end up getting all of hot time. I often work till 8pm PST and never wake up as early as 6am PST. Gotta run rifts!

Speaking of which, ever since the changes it's actually pretty easy to 100% a rift if you've got one or two people helping. Hitting 100% on three means a bonus 300k gold, 100 energy and the comedy reward of 200 Dimensional Debris. A 100 energy refund pays for a huge chunk of the rifts you'd run to 100% three.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Hot Time should really be the same as in 7Knights. You can activate Hot Time once per day, and it lasts for 4 hours.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
Is there a spreadsheet of optimal ISO sets and obelisks on each dude? Is it worth it to re roll stats?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Doctor_Acula posted:

Is there a spreadsheet of optimal ISO sets and obelisks on each dude? Is it worth it to re roll stats?

ISO: I am Also Groot on everyone. Stark Backing is pretty fine too. If they have a bunch of built in survivability and don't need a heal go for Power of Angry Hulk (or Hawk's Eye as a second choice). That's it. No other ISO sets are good. The Cooldown reduction ones (Smart Racoon or Spy Tactics) are useful for a while but ideally you want to be capping out CDR from cards so if you invest heavily on one of those sets it'll be useless eventually.

Obelisks, I think invincible under % is the best for everyone by default. +damage 1 time for DPS types (ie, ones you got Angry Hulk on). The heal is nice but I think invincibility + the heal from an ISO set is better except in cases that you're building heavily towards recovery rate or HP anyway. None of the other ones are great. Maybe shield in a pinch, better than nothing.

Do you mean re-rolling stats on obelisks? Generally you just want to find something with a good primary, then enhance it and hope for a good proc and secondary. If you get something that looks good stop right there and equip the thing. I'd rather have a 3* gear with a good proc than a 6* with a bad one. If you don't get what you want, start over from the beginning or use the 6* you just got to re-roll a different 6*. Never upgrade gear you already have equipped since you'll probably end up rolling +cold damage and movement speed down resist or something then be stuck with it.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 3, 2016

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Obelisks, you gotta just take stuff. I pretty much only do Primary Max HP Obelisks, and throw them on someone if the second stat isn't Resist. Save the 'good' ones for good characters.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

BGrifter posted:

This! Plus I rarely end up getting all of hot time. I often work till 8pm PST and never wake up as early as 6am PST. Gotta run rifts!

Speaking of which, ever since the changes it's actually pretty easy to 100% a rift if you've got one or two people helping. Hitting 100% on three means a bonus 300k gold, 100 energy and the comedy reward of 200 Dimensional Debris. A 100 energy refund pays for a huge chunk of the rifts you'd run to 100% three.

Yeah, since they made this easier me and two co-workers have been 100%'ing 2-3 every day at 6PM before we get off.

It takes significantly less than 30m to 100% (yesterday with 2 helping it took 15m per rift) so you can just move on crack open another.

It SOUNDS really tryhard but think about it this way, with one guy helping you can get 300k for about 20m of letting your phone auto rifts; it's been helpful for me since they killed AB income

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
You can also get a shitload of cards just maxing out three rifts and using the 100 energy for more rifts! Great fun for the horrible rng game that is rerolling cards.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
DC just put out a game called DC Legends that might be a brave frontier and future fight mash up. I haven't started it yet to see how it is.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
drat, I am right in between having a useful Dr. Strange for Battleworld. Few more days until I can throw some tickets at Clea, Satana and Hellstorm and 6* him. But he's at 4* now so can't use him in the 1-3* where he is nearly required to get anywhere in it right now.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I need another Mega Rank Up sale for Clea. :sigh: Tomorrow Satana will be up to 3* so I can just use regular tickets on her, and when Shadowland resets I can farm the bio selectors I need for Hellstorm. Fuuuuuuuck farming up Clea to 4* the hard way though.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

My Dr. Strange is 4 stars now so I simply can't win the battleworlds

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I was doing mostly AFK timeline and saw someone had a 40 Strange and I was like aww that's cute then he ripped all the buffs off of my Sharon before dying and the Sharon after him plowed me over

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

DC just put out a game called DC Legends that might be a brave frontier and future fight mash up. I haven't started it yet to see how it is.

Just played 10 minutes of it, it's Future Fight but the combat is from that Star Wars team fights mobile game. Don't think you can autoplay so that's a pass from me.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Just played 10 minutes of it, it's Future Fight but the combat is from that Star Wars team fights mobile game. Don't think you can autoplay so that's a pass from me.

I mean autoplay could be made unnecessary but you know, Korean game

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lol name one game that wouldn't be improved by optional autoplay. Tetris doesn't count.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Chess imo

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Space Invaders.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Pictionary

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Most roguelikes

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Hopscotch.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

OK, apart from those ones.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Russian Roulette

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
Hopscotch.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I've been playing it on and off for a year. It's basically Avengers alliance with DC characters but it's recently been dumbed down a shitload.

It's not a complete cash grab but it's no where near Netmarble's generosity.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

punchymcpunch posted:

What did you think the play button with "auto" underneath it was for?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Didn't even see it, so who knows what I would've thought it was for. Seems pretty clear now though.

Also it looks like the game has clear tickets so maybe I was too hasty!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

Didn't even see it, so who knows what I would've thought it was for. Seems pretty clear now though.

This fuckin' guy. Dropping lies left and right while wiggling his fingers around in the air like small dancing fairy legs. Don't believe him when he starts going on about Transcendental Meditation. It's an outright scam and equivalent to scientology.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

An excellent start

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Gibbering Madness posted:

This fuckin' guy. Dropping lies left and right while wiggling his fingers around in the air like small dancing fairy legs. Don't believe him when he starts going on about Transcendental Meditation. It's an outright scam and equivalent to scientology.

I don't think I can ever trust him again, op.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Excuse me but would trustworthy celebrities like Jerry Seinfeld, Russell Brand, and Gary Busey endorse a scam? No way.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Man, unrestricted Battleworld is just a loving mess.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Clawtopsy posted:

Man, unrestricted Battleworld is just a loving mess.

Yeah, it's really messy. Running T2 Sharon Rogers/T2 Hype/T2 Carnage/Proxima/Corvus and won my first eighteen matches, but ran into a brick wall of nothing but Dr Strange/Thanos teams in the top 6%.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

It's better than 3 star battleworld when your best guys are like, Bullseye and Hulk. I've literally lost all 10 matches I tried

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
On one hand, I like 6/6 Dr. Strange, on the other hand … He clears too fast, so I have no idea what to really use when / if I ever come over something that's resistant to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

It's better than 3 star battleworld when your best guys are like, Bullseye and Hulk. I've literally lost all 10 matches I tried

Yeah the only things left below 4* for me are Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf at 1*, Hellstorm and Satana at 2* till tomorrow probably at which point they'll both get bumped to 5*, and Clea not yet unlocked waiting on a Mega Rank Up ticket sale.

Fortunately it's Live Battleworld so I doubt I would have bothered even if it wasn't limited to 1-3*s.

• Locked thread