Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

This is glorious. Needs the whole crew with her though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

For some odd reason, people keep posting great cosplay in the funny pictures thread instead of here. :mad:

Sponge Baathist posted:

Let's not start a detail as to whether or not its actually a woman in this costume. The costume right there has printed stating its a women's costume so a woman is wearing it ipso fatso.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Sad thing is I care more about the discarded bottle of cleaner on the floor than who the character is supposed to be.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Sad thing is I care more about the discarded bottle of cleaner on the floor than who the character is supposed to be.

It's The Final Pam

Everyone should watch Monster Factory
https://youtu.be/_1jGnFt78H8

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My friend hit a homerun!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

That face looks like something Junji Ito would draw

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

For some odd reason, people keep posting great cosplay in the funny pictures thread instead of here. :mad:

That The Thing one is great. Hopefully Snatch Duster finds the gender swapped version to sate his needs.

ruddiger has a new favorite as of 16:51 on Nov 1, 2016

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

RareAcumen posted:

I'm acquainted with sexy costume guy, pretty sure he made that in a couple days, it's some brilliant stuff for a "last minute" idea. He's excellent at props! Made the Daily Dot too.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
:aaaaa:

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

RareAcumen posted:

That first one is some serious Chuck Tingle poo poo. Kudos to them.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

I hate this poo poo, just like the other walking dead one the parents took a bunch of pictures of their kids

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

ruddiger posted:

That The Thing one is great. Hopefully Snatch Duster finds the gender swapped version to sate his needs.

Palatero man! :D

starkebn
May 18, 2004

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

this ones good as heck

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Muslim women have the trump card on pissing off part of every demographic while barely lifting a finger.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

I went as an early version of the members of Behemoth for halloween

Makeup could be better but I'm happy for any excuse to wear corpse paint in public

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Halal Quinn?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

starkebn posted:

I hate this poo poo, just like the other walking dead one the parents took a bunch of pictures of their kids

Me too. On the other hand...

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Parents forcing their young children into humiliating Halloween costumes is a time-honored American tradition.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I love this.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

mind the walrus posted:

Muslim women have the trump card on pissing off part of every demographic while barely lifting a finger.

I see what you did there.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Freud is foaming at his mouth somewhere.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:captainpop:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Sosenka

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

So is that a prosthetic chest with her boobs smashed up inside it, or is that an extremely attractive man?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Former I believe.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Same extremely talented woman.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

Parents forcing their young children into humiliating Halloween costumes is a time-honored American tradition.

It's not that it is humiliating as much as you know the kid could give two shits about being Don Draper when they'd rather wear a cape and think they might actually be able to fly:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Purgatory Glory posted:

It's not that it is humiliating as much as you know the kid could give two shits about being Don Draper when they'd rather wear a cape and think they might actually be able to fly:

FFS turn this into Pubert Addams and it becomes amazing.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Purgatory Glory posted:

It's good they included the Mad Man logo and a name tag otherwise nobody would even know it was a character costume.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

King Vidiot posted:

It's good they included the Mad Man logo and a name tag otherwise nobody would even know it was a character costume.

Would it have been too much trouble to just print these out and have the kid hand them to people:
http://imgur.com/a/jMDfv

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

tribbledirigible posted:

Would it have been too much trouble to just print these out and have the kid hand them to people:
http://imgur.com/a/jMDfv

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Nice cosplay in the background as well.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

"Huh, those three holes on the chestpiece look familiar. Actually, the whole chest does, what the hell? And so do the legs... Wait a second."

Cool. So what is it, then?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Gundam

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Hyperlynx posted:

Cool. So what is it, then?

It's a Hi-Mock from Gundam: Build Fighters. They're little more than stand-in practice drones in the series, and the model kit get used a lot to make all sorts of custom art pieces.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's a Hi-Mock from Gundam: Build Fighters. They're little more than stand-in practice drones in the series, and the model kit get used a lot to make all sorts of custom art pieces.

Yes. Yes it does.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 04:13 on Nov 4, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

If you wanna share it easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Everyone knows the mother is supposed to be Ana, not D.Va! :argh:

• Locked thread