Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

Surprisingly, gay actors can play heterosexual characters.

Stop disrupting our headcanon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
In the CW universe, the human race is doomed as there aren't enough heretosexual people, or viable couples that can stay together longer than a few days.

In other news, I think Victor Garber creams his pants every time he gets to act out merging with a strapping young lad

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chokes McGee posted:

BECAUSE I'M R'AS AL GHUL

You mean G'AYSH AL GHUL.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

You mean G'AYSH AL GHUL.

bonus points for using the right pronunciation :golfclap:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

Stop disrupting our headcanon.
It's spelled "skul gun."

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Chokes McGee posted:

bonus points for using the right pronunciation :golfclap:

David Warner > Arabic Grammar

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hope Mick gets to burn some Klan members.

oh it's zombies

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
This is just as wonderfully absurd as could ever be hoped for. Especially Stein being deathly afraid of zombies.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Aaahahahahaha. "You think I'm dumb enough to arm my own slaves?! *Gets eaten by a zombie immediately after*"

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

new Captain Cold :woop:

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

new Captain Cold :woop:

It's kind of cute that he held onto the cold gun for sentimental reasons.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jax enjoying burning some slave owners

Season gonna end with everyone enjoying a little :flame:

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Momma Palmer packing sack lunches for everyone was goddamn adorable

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

So this season we've had:
Nazis kidnap Einstein to build a nuke.
Nazis get a supersoldiermutant serum.
Evil Samurai lord vs future ronin
Confederate zombies

This show has embraced the stupid and it is wonderful.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So Haircut + Cold Gun = ColdCut?

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Freeze Ray Palmer

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

They left a burned out space vessel from the future in a field, burned down a plantation mansion and killed everyone who went to that party, and introduced General Grant and his troops to a zombie hoard with no ramifications to the future.

I'll take one Ray+Mick spin off heist movie please

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 4, 2016

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

WhyteRyce posted:

They left a burned out space vessel from the future in a field, burned down a plantation mansion and killed everyone who went to that party, and introduced General Grant and his troops to a zombie hoard with no ramifications to the future.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Guy Goodbody posted:

Surprisingly, gay actors can play heterosexual characters.

It happens when they are feeling pretty wired, and they want to go home and eat your pussy

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Josh Barrowman ate that goddamn pussy like a loving boss, probabally tapped the poo poo out of it, and still went home afterward and relocated his partners prostate to the back of his throat, because he is Barrowman

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
This episode was more cheesy than a stuffed crust pizza and I loved it.

Argue posted:

Freeze Ray Palmer
That's pretty good!. I expect Ray is going to tinker with the cold gun to enhance its capabilities.

WhyteRyce posted:

The party was overrun with zombies; the Legends burned down the plantation and destroyed all the undead.
And Gen Grant's introduction to the zombie horde led to the popularization of Louisiana's voodoo subculture.:science:

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Nov 4, 2016

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.

R-Type posted:

Josh Barrowman ate that goddamn pussy like a loving boss, probabally tapped the poo poo out of it, and still went home afterward and relocated his partners prostate to the back of his throat, because he is Barrowman

and now Barrowman appropriates the 60's adam west batman theme song for his own. :D

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Barrowman!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Barrowman!
Barrowman, Barrowman, Barrowman!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I've seen that image a million times but I've never noticed the guts spilling onto the ground from the lizard he stomps until just now.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

I would be prefectly happy if the team never faces any consequences for them ruining time everywhere they go. Especially after Flash spending literally weeks making GBS threads on Barry for Flashpoint. It just makes it all the funnier :allears:

I do hope Ray gets the ATOM suit back eventually, though. It was pretty cool and Brandon Routh really did knock that "TV Budget Discount Tony Stark" thing out of the park when he was wearing it. Like, it doesn't need to come back full time (because I imagine its crazy expensive even without CGI, and uncomfortable as gently caress to actually wear and act in), but maybe just for special occasions.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Still loving Ray. No suit gives the actor more to play with and he is doing a great job.
Really felt for Jax this week so fantastic work there.
Stein was fun but wore a bit thin.
Everyone else was meh

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Grant wasn't nearly drunk enough.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

WhyteRyce posted:

Look it doesn't matter because the Thanagarian invasion is still coming to wipe out humanity.

Thanks again Rip Hunter

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

nine-gear crow posted:

I would be prefectly happy if the team never faces any consequences for them ruining time everywhere they go. Especially after Flash spending literally weeks making GBS threads on Barry for Flashpoint. It just makes it all the funnier :allears:

Oh I don't mind at all. The absurdity of everything adds to my enjoyment

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 5, 2016

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that they spent that time before the season talking up the whole "Legion of Doom" thing and they still haven't really shown up yet. Like Merlyn hasn't been on anything yet.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of weird that they spent that time before the season talking up the whole "Legion of Doom" thing and they still haven't really shown up yet. Like Merlyn hasn't been on anything yet.

The slow burning this so slow its...

...wait for it...

taking it's time.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

so we're not talking about how next week is the 80s episode? and how it'll probably be the best episode?

e: and Damien Darhk is in full Miami Vice garb!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

howe_sam posted:

Grant wasn't nearly drunk enough.

This is why he started drinking

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

muscles like this! posted:

That's kind of good though because dragging these stories out for a full season is usually a killer for pacing. See Flash Season 2.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

The field that the guy crashed into looked identical to the one the metal man fell into last episode.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
I love that this season is like the crew of Moya stole a TARDIS and are trying to be responsible-ish.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

V-Men posted:

I love that this season is like the crew of Moya stole a TARDIS and are trying to be responsible-ish.

That's how it's always been, the difference is now the writers are aware of it :v:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mr Beens posted:

The field that the guy crashed into looked identical to the one the metal man fell into last episode.

There's only like one field in BC within driving distance of Vancouver.

I like the detail of Sarah hiking up her skirt to fight the zombies at first.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

V-Men posted:

Have you failed to notice the new hexagonal console on the Waverider's bridge?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

V-Men posted:

Nobody here is quite Crichton Crazy, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OB_Juan posted:

Nobody here is quite Crichton Crazy, though.

Not yet. But Merlyn is going to implant a digital copy of himself into Ray in a few episodes and then we'll be cookin'

• Locked thread