Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jastiger posted:

I've been around, man. Mostly in Games lately.

The guy was a South lover who liked waving the confederate flag at black people. The loving South ruins everything and is trying to hurt my town and I'm mad about it.

Hopefully the guy they got is the right guy and he is brought to trial. Its a sad day here today :(

Ahh sad... Yeah my friend down there works near where one of them got shot so she was freaking out big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Ahh sad... Yeah my friend down there works near where one of them got shot so she was freaking out big time

Oh yeah? WHere does she work?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I won't post it in public chat here but if I remember to buy PMs I'll tell you lol:bigtran:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

I won't post it in public chat here but if I remember to buy PMs I'll tell you lol:bigtran:

No worries, mang. It was pretty intense. By a school and other mostly residential stuff. Still waiting for my confession to show up itt

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I thought they were done buying you Sherman avs. Guess they just missed seeing em.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought they were done buying you Sherman avs. Guess they just missed seeing em.

I never recanted so I'm sure he's still mad.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I'm a well-adjusted 32 year old man with a good job and a loving wife. I think she's great, we've been together for some time now, and we're very outwardly happy.

But I don't think I'm actually attracted to her, and I'm not sure I ever have been.

Everyone tells me how pretty she is, and I agree. I show and feel most of the important signs of attraction with her, but let's just say there's a certain.. very important biological indicator that has never happened with her. But it hasn't happened with anyone else, either. Pretty much they only time it DOES happen is when I wake up after sleeping in a weird way, or when I'm sick, or at random times without any sort of identifiable stimulus.

I can't shake the feeling that I'm wasting her (and my) best years, and that The One is out there for me. But then, maybe it's just something wrong with me and it's just not something my body wants to do?

Yeah I think it's safe to say what appears to be complete asexuality is not an indicator of a bad relationship with your wife. It might be a chemical issue, or not. But if you're not dissatisfied, and she's not dissatisfied, then I don't think it's constructive for you to beat yourself up over it too much. I think more information is necessary here to see whether she's okay with it, though -- she might have a very low sex drive too and be secretly glad you never bother her about it, or maybe she's slowly dying inside. You'll never know unless you talk to her about it. You guys can consider next steps from there, because again sometimes this is a chemical issue, sometimes it's a psychological one (past trauma?), and sometimes it's just how you're wired.

quote:

I'm a former minor league hockey player. I grew up spending almost all of my time away at hockey camps, seeing private tutors, having mom shuttle me out at 5 am for practice before school. I grew up liking girls for sure. To be honest my prom date was one of the prettiest girls in my school, but I didn't know her at all, having spent next to zero time with her. I gave my virginity to her a few weeks into that summer, and we continued dating when she went off to McGill.

I decided to go to another college and after my first year, got asked to stay at the hockey house, which was a big house off campus spread that hockey players lived in. I was encouraged to rush the same fraternity my team mates were on. There was a lot of homoerotic poo poo going on, there always was when there's a lot of dudes stuck with each other for long periods of time. There was a rumour about a few guys being into each other and I didn't really see that side of things for a while. Then I got drunk with a Newfie team assistant and he gave me the best blow job I'd ever had in my life. That changed my entire outlook on sex. I just wanted to get head from this fella as often as possible, and there was no reciprocation at all. He'd suck my dick and then clean up, leave and go home. He was kind of handsome, in that he had perfect skin and never had a hair out of place. I'd meet up with him, and we'd go out for a drive on the logging roads and he'd just blow me and told me it was just something he enjoyed. So I guess i developed feelings for him. I'm driving back from a nearby college with my friend and asked him "so what do you get out of all this?" and he said "I like to give pleasure" and for some reason that just didn't satisfy me.

So I stopped and got gas and had to take a piss, I go into the washroom and do my thing, I come out and my buddy is talking to this guy with some sweet wheels and he's talking flirty, and so, the other dude is a flaming homosexual and they just decided to talk all gay to each other.

A few kilometers down the road I'm loving bent. I pulled over and said "what was that back there?" before he can answer I'm leaning across the center console feeding him my right. I couldn't control my anger. I popped him a few times in the face and he was in shock, so I flip the jockey open and hand him a shirt I left in there, he's got a bleeder going from his nose. We get back to the house and gets out like nothing happened.

It got worse. I was a sex abusing rear end in a top hat and I did some sadistic poo poo. I'd call him up at 2 am drunk and say "come over and suck my cock" and he'd say "I'm studying, big test" then I'd show up and roughly force him to suck my dick. I thought he wanted it, because he'd always say "that was pretty hot" afterwards.

I later hooked up with some other guys in similar situations, I never had anal sex. I still have a girlfriend who I plan to ask to marry. My hockey days are behind me and so are my sexual experiments with men. But there's a lot of this going on, I'm sure there's no surprise. Even with coaches, and especially with university and junior hockey.

So I'm an abusive jerk with a mean streak who is a bit self loathing. It's weird because I'd play with myself all day knowing I'm going to get my dick drained but almost immediately after the pleasure passes I want to punch everything I see. I'm in therapy for this.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you can never trust Frats

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
gay sex abuse in the Frat Tower

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I'm not surprised at all to hear that the fratboy hockey gay-hookup scene is fraught with abuse. Lot of pent-up testosterone jockeys with self-loathing issues and something to prove.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So sex is bad, is what I'm getting here today

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol

one guy got a broke dick, the other is a broke dick

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ahahah I have no comments, but it is rather masterful that you posted both of those at the same time, loquacius

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Broke dick goon, if you don't feel sexually unsatisfied, talk to your wife and see if she feels the same way.

If she does, great! Don't fall victim to the idea that every healthy relationship is required to be chock full of tons of sex.

If she doesn't, get some sex toys and go ham. Seriously, sex toys are fun and fun to play with.

If you do feel sexually unsatisfied, go talk to the doc and see if they've got suggestions.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Hey broken dick goon. Just point a gun at your dick. Pointing guns at things pretty much solves all my problems.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Oh gently caress!!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Hockey chirps have gotten way more elaborate than I'd realized.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

FisheyStix posted:

Hey broken dick goon. Just point a gun at your dick. Pointing guns at things pretty much solves all my problems.

Now we know who posted that one with the gun guy.. wtg nonanon

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Magres posted:

my dick doesn't work either

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Hockey guy is a flamer lol

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
A Broken Dick is going to be my next username

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Broken dick goon, I don't think you have enough blood. Maybe you need to get some blood from other people

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cumslut1895 posted:

Broken dick goon, I don't think you have enough blood. Maybe you need to get some blood from other people

So he's a vampire?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

So he's a vampire?

all I know is that he should try coating himself in dog blood first

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I am one of those horrible people that can't break up with their partner, even though I know our relationship is going nowhere.

There's not much more to say than that. I've been with her for a few years, she's really nice and sweet, but we have very different interests and she just doesn't really make me happy. I have known this for awhile now. I have had conversations with her about things I'm not happy about in our relationship, and she always swears she'll work on them, but she usually sticks to it for one or two weeks and things just fall back to the way they were.

I've psyched myself out to breakup with her on several occasions, but always end up wussing out, telling myself it can wait one more week. Then, a big event or a big life change or a big trip comes up, and I tell myself that it's not the right time and before I know it a few more months have passed by and I'm in the same spot. It doesn't help that she's super clingy and emotional and I know if it would be a huge blowout if we did break up. Not to mention that even though I'm in my 30s, in any serious relationship, I've always been the dumpee, not the dumper (big surprise there).

It's just easier to be slightly miserable for a long time then be really miserable for a short time.

I suck.

You know what you have to do, just gotta rip the bandaid off duder

quote:

I keep molesting my girlfriend in my sleep. I've lived together with my girlfriend for about 3 years now, but just recently in the past few months I've been molesting my girlfriend when I sleep. I have absolutely 0 memory of any of this until my gf tells me what I did the next morning. She doesn't mind, in fact she thinks its hilarious/arousing, but I'm incredibly embarrassed by it.

My greatest fear is that I'll be in a situation where I have to sleep next to a friend or family member and I'll start molesting them.

was really hoping for more detail than the word "molesting" honestly, I'm just like "what exactly does that mean though"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh, and this is jumping the queue a little bit but the asexual guy wrote a follow-up, including the correct subject-line code-word and everything

quote:

I actually have a healthy and active sex life with my wife. I'm fully functional in that regard, and she's never complained.

I just have my doubts because I've never gotten the nosebleed you're supposed to get when you're really attracted or turned on. I'm terrified that I'll see some woman in public and it'll happen and my wife will know, and I don't want to hurt her like that. Or maybe I am somewhat asexual, after all.

I am beginning to suspect that we have been had

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

loquacius posted:

Oh, and this is jumping the queue a little bit but the asexual guy wrote a follow-up, including the correct subject-line code-word and everything

Or we've found a legendary deep weeb who believes Anime is 100% real.

I want to believe.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

is this what happens in animes? You get a nosebleed?
I've never seen one really.. (Surprising I know being a goon and all)

Pelvic Floor Wax
Jul 21, 2007

loquacius posted:

I am one of those horrible people that can't break up with their partner, even though I know our relationship is going nowhere.

There's not much more to say than that. I've been with her for a few years, she's really nice and sweet, but we have very different interests and she just doesn't really make me happy. I have known this for awhile now. I have had conversations with her about things I'm not happy about in our relationship, and she always swears she'll work on them, but she usually sticks to it for one or two weeks and things just fall back to the way they were.

I've psyched myself out to breakup with her on several occasions, but always end up wussing out, telling myself it can wait one more week. Then, a big event or a big life change or a big trip comes up, and I tell myself that it's not the right time and before I know it a few more months have passed by and I'm in the same spot. It doesn't help that she's super clingy and emotional and I know if it would be a huge blowout if we did break up. Not to mention that even though I'm in my 30s, in any serious relationship, I've always been the dumpee, not the dumper (big surprise there).

It's just easier to be slightly miserable for a long time then be really miserable for a short time.

I suck.

She is probably extra clingy because she can sense on some level that you have one foot out the door. Give the poor girl a break and end it so she can meet someone that wants to be with her.

I've found out after a break up that the guy wanted to do it for a year or so, and let me tell you, that is a lovely lovely lovely feeling. If you have any care for her at all, don't put her through this.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

do everyone (yourself and her) a favor and :sever:

You are wasting her time, and you are allowing her to waste yours.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

loquacius posted:

That was the most boring fake confession of all time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

tater_salad posted:

True story, one time I got into a fight with a guy at a bar for smacking my girlfriends rear end as she walked by so my nose was bleeding. When we got home she immediately jumped my bones as we walked through the door so she got my blood all over her face/neck/misc. other places.

So there has been at least one time a nose bleed lead to sex in real life. Probably a lot more if you count coke nose bleeds.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

loquacius posted:

You know what you have to do, just gotta rip the bandaid off duder

Or you could just ghost your girlfriend. Just move out while she's at work and change your cell phone number. If you ever see her again refuse to admit you've ever met her.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Or you could just ghost your girlfriend. Just move out while she's at work and change your cell phone number. If you ever see her again refuse to admit you've ever met her.

I kind of like this idea. Maybe even hire character actor Don Cheadle to show up and tell her this is how life would have been if she made different decisions.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

But what if you are Don Cheadle?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fried Watermelon posted:

But what if you are Don Cheadle?

Then hire Nicholas Cage. Obviously.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

tater_salad posted:

It's comic shorthand for little kids or dirty old men seeing things, I guess the original reasoning was like "well the blood can't rush to the dick so it's gotta go somewhere" or something?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

DACK FAYDEN posted:

It's comic shorthand for little kids or dirty old men seeing things, I guess the original reasoning was like "well the blood can't rush to the dick so it's gotta go somewhere" or something?

Japanese sinus tissue is also made of rice paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I'm glad deep weeb isn't true. GLAD I TELL YOU