Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

visceril posted:

Vegeta and Bulma both have family that would be in attendance

Tarble stammers through reception toast, is roundly booed, hides in a dumpster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Or, heck, maybe Vegeta and Bulma got married after Krillin and 18 announced their wedding. Like Bulma is fuming that her oldest friends are married while Vegeta is failing to ignore the fact that Krillin is marrying, so they both just decide to pretend they were engaged already and coincidentally had chosen the same date as Krillin and 18's wedding before.

18 is okay with skipping her own wedding because Bulma is going all out with theirs and giving all sorts of poo poo to the guests. Krillin is just kinda glad to get a cheap ceremony a day later.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

There aren't enough groomsmen to go around, necessitating a quick refresher on the Tri-Form Technique

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Or, heck, maybe Vegeta and Bulma got married after Krillin and 18 announced their wedding. Like Bulma is fuming that her oldest friends are married while Vegeta is failing to ignore the fact that Krillin is marrying, so they both just decide to pretend they were engaged already and coincidentally had chosen the same date as Krillin and 18's wedding before.

18 is okay with skipping her own wedding because Bulma is going all out with theirs and giving all sorts of poo poo to the guests. Krillin is just kinda glad to get a cheap ceremony a day later.

18 coops their wedding

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

projecthalaxy posted:

There aren't enough groomsmen to go around, necessitating a quick refresher on the Tri-Form Technique

Tien should combine the tri-form and fusion dance. It would be like a free power up, if he does it enough times in a row he could be unstoppable.

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.

projecthalaxy posted:

Ladies and gentlemen it's time to crowdsource the Vegeta marriage fanfic

I support this idea, we have to see Vegeta's dance moves after he's had a few drinks.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Checks out.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Looks like your DVA avatar is freaking out at seeing Zamasu.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Rirse posted:

Looks like your DVA avatar is freaking out at seeing Zamasu.

DIE DIE DIEMORTALS

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Lol if you don't think Vegeta would demand a Saiyan customary wedding instead of this human nonsense.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

Lol if you don't think Vegeta would demand a Saiyan customary wedding instead of this human nonsense.

Oh, Vegeta would demand it, but if you think Bulma would turn down the chance to throw a big party while wearing a wedding dress and if you think Vegeta could talk her out of that you've got another thing coming.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i bet vegeta's a secret snuggler after the "my bulma!" scene

i think he snuggles bulma to sleep every night and brings her breakfast in bed (but not while trunks is looking)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Who was Vegeta's best man?!

Mr. Satan, because he's the best man of all time. Duh.

Zamasu posted:

I support this idea, we have to see Vegeta's dance moves after he's had a few drinks.

stop bullying Gowasu!!!

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

Josuke Higashikata posted:

stop bullying Gowasu!!!
Everything was cool until he kept insisting we watch those Barbarians all day.

However, the mortal known as Josuke Higashikata is subarashii. Even a God would be jealous of that haircut.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Good luck killing all of the ningens, Zamasu. I support your efforts! Make Universes 1 Through 12 Great Again!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
if ss god goku was a 7, beerus a 10 and whis a 15 on that power scale

where was like ssj vegito, like around a 4? and then u can assume ssb goku and vegeta around like an 8 or 9 now

the scale is so super insane like vegito, strongest character in all of Z, is an ant compared to everyone now

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

tbp posted:

if ss god goku was a 7, beerus a 10 and whis a 15 on that power scale

where was like ssj vegito, like around a 4? and then u can assume ssb goku and vegeta around like an 8 or 9 now

the scale is so super insane like vegito, strongest character in all of Z, is an ant compared to everyone now

Not everyone. The humans haven't even caught up to Frieza level.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

f*ck all the non sayains i didn't care about them when i was 7 and i dont now

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

i wonder how hit would keep up with the current fight.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
power levels aren't real

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it's just something frieza's dad made to keep all the underlings subservient

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
power level conspiracy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

tbp posted:

i wonder how hit would keep up with the current fight.

hit would have snapped black's neck the second he popped up in the regular timeline

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

hahaha

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I'm pretty sure that we've reached the point where power levels are less important than gimmicks. Trunks and SSB Goku are, while not at the same power level, close enough to the same power level that it isn't meaningfully significant how different they are. Zamasu isn't overwhelmingly powerful, he's just fighting two people in near-perfect synchronization where one of them is an immortal gimmick machine. Fused Zamasu might be different of course but still. The "If (x) is a 5 and Beerus is a 10" thing is just a rough measure of comparable power, not a straight scouter reading of power level. Goku training really hard might move from from 5 to 10 or it might have moved him from 5 to 6. Even beyond that if Beerus really straight-up wanted to murder Goku rather than fight him he'd just erase him from existence or blow up his planet instead.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They're not letting how strong people should be get in the way of telling an interesting story, it's as simple as that.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

thinking about how strong one is in relation to another is an important part of dbz and now super for me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Relatedly could Videl beat up Raditz or what

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Raditz would have gotten curbstomped easily by Appool, The guy Vegeta halfheartedly killed on Namek.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Relatedly could Videl beat up Raditz or what

i think raditz would win at this point, but if he stayed constant, it wouldn't be hard for videl to become stronger than he was

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

tbp posted:

i think raditz would win at this point, but if he stayed constant, it wouldn't be hard for videl to become stronger than he was

Raditz was strong as a Seiberman, right? ("That's right! We grow stronger warriors out of the loving ground!") I think late-teen Videl could take Saiyan Saga Raditz. If he'd survived then events would probably push him to get way stronger like the other remaining Saiyans, but perhaps his personality would hold him back. Or just get him killed, since even then Vegeta could probably dust him as an afterthought.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I think I could beat Radditz if I trained hard enough.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jaco could take Radditz unironically

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

She was good at martial arts and she could fly. Raditz, as awful and lovely as he was, was still stronger than anyone in Dragonball and basically everyone in Dragonball by the end was firing ki blasts, which he could also do.

Videl can't shoot ki or anything, she'd get slaughtered.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Josuke Higashikata posted:

She was good at martial arts and she could fly. Raditz, as awful and lovely as he was, was still stronger than anyone in Dragonball and basically everyone in Dragonball by the end was firing ki blasts, which he could also do.

Videl can't shoot ki or anything, she'd get slaughtered.

Videl can manipulate her Ki. She has in order to fly and during ther training she shows she can emit it too. She doesn't fire a Kamehameha or anything but she probably could pretty easily with training.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Why isn't that in Xenoverse, Videl wrecking shop at the 21st tournament and stuff. You know cool things, not fighting 22 villains in a row for inadequately justified reasons. Why are video games so bad

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

She probably could, but she never has, so she can't until she shows otherwise.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dude: "I don't like DBSuper"
Me: "Why not?"
Dude: "Because Trunks is fighting Zamasu and Goku Black when his power level should be..."
Me:
""

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Augus posted:

Dude: "I don't like DBSuper"
Me: "Why not?"
Dude: "Because Trunks is fighting Zamasu and Goku Black when his power level should be..."
Me:
""

who is goku black? hildibrand is on the case!

*hildibrand flies out of goku black's pink rifts along with his first suspect, monaka*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

Raxivace posted:

Good luck killing all of the ningens, Zamasu. I support your efforts! Make Universes 1 Through 12 Great Again!

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately, Matoi Ryuko is a master of the Mafuba (Trolling Containment Wave), and I really don't wanna go back into that urn again. :(

Zamasu fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 4, 2016

• Locked thread