Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/794566786960199680
RIP Blue Georgia :smith:

ed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/794569034289254400

It's a good thing that Hassan looks solid, because I'm starting to agree with this assessment. Bayh looks toast.

seeing anything about burr/mccrory? that ppp poll and how many lovely people we still have here is starting to make me worry a bit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
when i told my dad i was dating a guy he all of a sudden was like BE CAREFUL hmmmm dad what are u implying mr Good Liberal

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Also: Ross v Burr is the definition of a complete tossup. That race is going to be a point or two in either direction.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Fullhouse posted:

Rick Scott is still governor for 2 more years and we're still not super sure where the Senate race is going

also alligators and rednecks and a bunch of other things

Alligators cool as heck though.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I ducking hate David brooks so much he is so wrong about everything and so sure of himself could he plz just go away

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Karl Sharks posted:

seeing anything about burr/mccrory? that ppp poll and how many lovely people we still have here is starting to make me worry a bit

I think Cooper is gonna win by a couple points. Ultimately Burr still relies on people voting for HRC/Cooper and him, which I'm just not sure is going to happen.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/794569682430861312

Hmm, let's call her undesirable again, surely this will reverse our collapse with women voters.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

His troll game is strong.

Meanwhile, enjoy the vote count for the school-wide mock election my civics class had. The community this school is in is so poor they qualify for 100% free and reduced lunch.

Stein goes from 1/3 of the vote of a dead gorilla to 1/2 the vote of a literal puppet

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

plot twist: all the white voters are women

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Hmm, let's call her undesirable again, surely this will reverse our collapse with women voters.

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/794570703794270209

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Stein goes from 1/3 of the vote of a dead gorilla to 1/2 the vote of a literal puppet

hey at least shes neck and neck with dank meme

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

I think Cooper is gonna win by a couple points. Ultimately Burr still relies on people voting for HRC/Cooper and him, which I'm just not sure is going to happen.

i'd be okay with just a D governor so we can halt all this poo poo happening

D senator would be fantastic tho

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

that one person is a real jilldo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dogstoyevsky posted:

lol ten someone in the crowd said EXECUTE HER and he's chiding them for going too far

Get hosed you boot licking poo poo

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
My Twitter timeline rn :staredog:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

no puppet

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/794570750632099841

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Meanwhile, enjoy the vote count for the school-wide mock election my civics class had. The community this school is in is so poor they qualify for 100% free and reduced lunch.

poverty is a bitch

you are doing good work tho

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

David brooks seems like he would pay people to piss on his face no judging meant

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Rick Wilson needs to write down whatever he has in an envelope and then shut up for a bit because it's getting insufferable. Or maybe he should just break the drat story himself, I'm sick of this poo poo.

I'd actually laugh if in the end it was just a fakeout ad for 2 FOR $3 EGG MCMUFFINS IN UTAH ON ELECTION DAY

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hear tanner has a pretty decent syria policy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Bread Liar

I'll make the shirt

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

next time rig the vote

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Alligators cool as heck though.

yeah alligators are super chill as long as you don't let your small dog or child alone with them

just sittin on a log catchin some sun

however alligators thrive in extremely hot and humid conditions, which are loving miserable. take me out of fl

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also the Kochs and various dark money groups have like like $60 mil behind Bayh's opponent spamming poo poo everywhere

The situation is the same as it was previously - Bayh wins if turnout is high and loses if it isn't. Most of the hand-wringers I know among the GOPers have come home as everybody in the whole world except them knew they would.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

gerrymander the desks into districts, and make it super hard for some to vote

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im Dank Meme

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Karl Sharks posted:

i'd be okay with just a D governor so we can halt all this poo poo happening

D senator would be fantastic tho

I think Ross has an excellent shot.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CortezFantastic posted:

I'd actually laugh if in the end it was just a fakeout ad for 2 FOR $3 EGG MCMUFFINS IN UTAH ON ELECTION DAY

i wonder how many twitter journos are gonna be hyping the secret oppo drop they know about and ITS GONNA BE SO BIG YOU GUYS on election day itself

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Lol Koch more like coock

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/794571940895793152

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Louisgod posted:

I'll make the shirt

lmao if you think there's not already several different designs for that already that you can buy

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

euphronius posted:

Thanks shnorleks

But that was a lot of words to say "President Rodham Clinton"

Team ramrod

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Bread Liar

Karl Sharks posted:

lmao if you think there's not already several different designs for that already that you can buy

i'll make the website for the shirt..... I guess.....

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

showbiz_liz posted:

Don't both FL and NC have way way higher unaffiliated turnout than normal?

They do. NC is nerve-wracking to watch right now because there's no way to know how those independents are voting. It is expected that early-voting independents will break for Clinton and late-voting independents will break for Trump, but it's tea-leaf reading at this point. NYT estimates Clinton has a 230,000 vote lead. Obama had a 170,000 vote lead at the end of early voting in 2012, and a 305,000 vote lead in 2008.

Based on that, and the fact that young voter turnout is only 12% so far, yet polls predicting a Clinton win in NC anticipate young voter turnout being 18% on election day (lol, sure), I'm inclined to think NC is lost.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Karl Sharks posted:

We've seen at least one in this thread.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

At the very least, a Bayh loss means $60 million in dark money that didn't go to hamstring other Dem candidates.

I worry that Pence chasing off all young people for years in this state combined with how heavily segregated our populous regions are may have secured us a spot as the eventual final holdout of the GOP nationally

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bro aziz??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

I think Ross has an excellent shot.

yeah i've just been seeing too many trump signs around (rural area) and i know ross wouldn't win my county, but just having constant reminders of "oh yeah you're neighbors are all kind of terrible!" is saddening

• Locked thread