Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
God damnit, I don't know how to express myself unless through anger and personal attacks!

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX_a6GyL2E0

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Has this show peaked?

Hughmoris fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Nov 3, 2016

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The notion of the Gang going to a Water Park makes me unreasonably excited :)

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I can't believe they made fun of the Ghostbuster's remake in The Gang Broke Dee 2013!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hughmoris posted:

Has this show peaked?

more than a few seasons ago, but it's still good

i think the gang is over this show and wants to move on but they keep getting good ratings and thus contract extensions so why not?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

There's only one way to end it... with a heist movie.

Or a summer camp movie.

I dunno, jury's still out.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

The gang are camp counselors is an excellent idea for an episode

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The Gang Builds a Death Trap Zipline

The Gang Goes Low Carb

The Gang Starts a Hot Dog Stand

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Waitress Needs A Printer

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Charlie Vs. Puckins

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

boner confessor posted:

i think the gang is over this show and wants to move on but they keep getting good ratings and thus contract extensions so why not?

Cricket still has all his limbs, is still capable of human speech and I don't think he committed cold blooded murder yet. They can still do more with the show.

EDIT: Oh and Dennis and Dee haven't hosed each other yet.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Nov 4, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Zybourne Clock: The Game of Games

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Gang Explains Existentialism To Charlie

The Gang Stops Trying

Mac And Frank Spend Time Together

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

We need to send them the original post - it's perfect

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

boner confessor posted:

I agree they peaked a few seasons ago. Strongly disagree with them being over it though. Pretty sure the whole cast still loves making this show and it's still very consistent as being entertaining.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

We need to send them the original post - it's perfect
Is this a legendary thread of which I'm unaware?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

LividLiquid posted:

Is this a legendary thread of which I'm unaware?

ancient goon legend

quote:

A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Pharmaskittle posted:

The gang are camp counselors is an excellent idea for an episode

The gang using others in a proxy war between each other is probably my favourite dynamic so yeah.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Sweet Dee is Dating a Poop Socker

Dave Angel
Sep 8, 2004

Dennis Looks Like a TVIV Mod

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I agree they peaked a few seasons ago. Strongly disagree with them being over it though. Pretty sure the whole cast still loves making this show and it's still very consistent as being entertaining.

I agree. They only have to make 10 episodes a year and they seem to still be having fun while letting other people in on the writing and ideas.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
The last season had several hilarious episodes, I think that for a comedy show that's really all that matters.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

if you look at the writing credits over the last few season it looks like they're less interested.

season 4 had 7 charlie writing credits, 6 rob credits, five glenn credits on various episodes

this pattern stays roughly the same until the later seasons

season 10 had five episodes written by charlie / rob / glenn together, no individual credits

season 11 had one episode written by charlie and rob, no involvement from glenn

it's a good paycheck and probably a fun show to make but after 12 years i wouldn't be suprised if they were involved in other projects or even developing a new show for when always sunny finally goes under. 12 years is a long time for any show to be on the air, simpsons was only good for what - 7 years? peep show is one of my favorite shows ever and it started dragging in the fifth season

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Revenge of Psycho Pete.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Brawnfire posted:

There's only one way to end it... with a heist movie.

Or a summer camp movie.

I dunno, jury's still out.

The Gang Goes To Heaven

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The Gang Eats the Eggs

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Last season had an episode shot entirely in first-person, an episode shot in a (fake) single take, and a finale that almost killed Danny Devito. If they're just doing it for an easy paycheck they're still putting more effort into it than almost every other sitcom out there.

moist turtleneck posted:

The Gang Builds a Death Trap Zipline

The Gang Goes Low Carb

The Gang Starts a Hot Dog Stand

Fellatio del Toro posted:

moist turtleneck posted:

Zybourne Clock: The Game of Games

moist turtleneck posted:

The Gang Eats the Eggs

The Gang Won't Stop Recycling Their Trash

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Guy Mann posted:

Last season had an episode shot entirely in first-person, an episode shot in a (fake) single take, and a finale that almost killed Danny Devito. If they're just doing it for an easy paycheck they're still putting more effort into it than almost every other sitcom out there.

The gang :regd08:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

It gives the thread the good smokey smell that we all like!

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
The Gang go too far.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The Gang Starts a Thread Dun dun dunnnnnn

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Guy Mann posted:

Last season had an episode shot entirely in first-person, an episode shot in a (fake) single take,

Charlie Work was season before last... and it was written by rob / glenn / charlie. the three of them did not write any episodes for the most recent season

always sunny is still good, i just would not be suprised if r/g/c would rather try something different

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Jabronis, Sunny is back on January 4.

http://deadline.com/2016/11/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-man-seeking-woman-season-premiere-dates-fxx-1201850105/

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
gently caress yeah

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Congratulations America!!!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I'm Mac

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
It's time we did some rear end blasting of our own.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Right, well, I've just been screwed at the last three arbitration processes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

[quote="emanresu tnuocca" post="466272668"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ