Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Rudolph sucks imo

Edward Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

all hes missing is something about their firey temper and their women's asses

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

Shark Sandwich posted:

And all this time I thought it was "suce ma bite"

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Too much Dr Dre, Rudy.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

cuckulus

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ah the Jan Brewer insanity defense I see

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
Trump has the best surrogates

the BEST

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pacra posted:

Awww yeah crawlchat in the trump thread

What is your coolest crawl achievement

Mine is probably this:

I still have yet to win, but my last six deaths have all been from reading an unidentified scroll of immolation as a Venom Mage with poisoned mobs :madmax:

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I'm really glad that this election exposed what a sack of poo poo Rudy "9/11" Giuliani is to the rest of the country.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i am a sad becuz i think it's a parody account. :(

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

jBrereton posted:

Louis XIII was a renowned fear-er of numbers (perhaps because of the ill tiding of the 13 in his title) and banned the singular forms of 70, 80, and 90 for reasons that are still a mystery to us; this is part of why the Belgians have septante and nonante but the French do not.

pretty sure that's nonsense, not least because the belgians do use quatre-vingt even while using the other ones

to steal an example, you can see this in some english examples too "four score and seven years ago"

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

euphronius posted:

French is a great language btw

English blows

The pre WW1 French foreign minister (secretary of state) thought that French was the only language in which it was possible to truly think rationally, and that it was vital that the children of overseas diplomatic staff be raised in France lest their juvenile minds be damaged by contact with non-native French speakers.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i am a sad becuz i think it's a parody account. :(

rudy doesn't even tweet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/794690422060843008

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

hahaha nice obvious screenshot fuckery you got th

https://twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP/status/794651467680542721

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

mannerup posted:

rudy doesn't even tweet

rudy don't surf either

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

man

with how important twitter has being to this election, cyber-warfare, hacking/counter-hacking, this is more like a cyberpunk dysptopia than ever

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Shook Nate was focused on the numbers and veered out of punditry for the last two presidential cycles. He was bringing moneyball to politics and it was working beautifully.

Now he's out on his own with his brand, the polls are drying up because his site is sucking up all the media attention away from individual poll drops (so they're fewer due to reduced interest in spending cash on weaker newsworthy returns), and all eyes are on him to produce. He blew the primaries despite the polling, so now he has to put a thumb on the model to keep it where he thinks it should be.

He's done it so much the model has practically fallen over. He can't rely on polls, since it's mostly garbage-tier pollsters and useless national trackers now. He's pushing crappy horserace punditry clickbait as fast as he can to hide the overly-volatile modelling failures.

He may yet call states correctly, but if the current EV trend continues into the 8th as it stands, the shine will blow completely off his model. Trump claims one last scalp, though this one lacks the follicles he needs.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
keep bangin that table, rudolph

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

aaaaaand replaced

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

pretty sure that's nonsense, not least because the belgians do use quatre-vingt even while using the other ones

to steal an example, you can see this in some english examples too "four score and seven years ago"
Pas du tout, C-SPAM is a no-nonsense zone.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fidel Castronaut posted:

rudy don't surf either

You can only get a Rudy with SURF at special events

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:catstare:

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Indonesian food delivery on its way, which of these films should i watch with my mie tek tek trump crew

Peckinpah's Cross of Iron
Ken Russell's The Devils
ROAD HOUSE

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Ages posted:

hahahaha, oh poo poo that outreach

:drat: parody :drat:

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

I don't think that's actually his account though

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the best surrogates

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/794690548774932480

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/794691390940790785

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Fidel Castronaut posted:

rudy don't surf either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbqiCxEIeEo
Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)
Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)
Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/794690979622162432
https://twitter.com/ewstephe/status/794691651600056320

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Road House, always Road House

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shark Sandwich posted:

I'm really glad that this election exposed what a sack of poo poo Rudy "9/11" Giuliani is to the rest of the country.

rudy "Under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States" guiliani

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

You can only get a Rudy with SURF at special events

i hear if u go to a certain location next week u might get an orange gyarados

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

OAquinas posted:

Shook Nate was focused on the numbers and veered out of punditry for the last two presidential cycles. He was bringing moneyball to politics and it was working beautifully.

Now he's out on his own with his brand, the polls are drying up because his site is sucking up all the media attention away from individual poll drops (so they're fewer due to reduced interest in spending cash on weaker newsworthy returns), and all eyes are on him to produce. He blew the primaries despite the polling, so now he has to put a thumb on the model to keep it where he thinks it should be.

He's done it so much the model has practically fallen over. He can't rely on polls, since it's mostly garbage-tier pollsters and useless national trackers now. He's pushing crappy horserace punditry clickbait as fast as he can to hide the overly-volatile modelling failures.

He may yet call states correctly, but if the current EV trend continues into the 8th as it stands, the shine will blow completely off his model. Trump claims one last scalp, though this one lacks the follicles he needs.

yeah his weakness imo is that he doesn't bother looking at EV which is awfully blind when it's quite possible 70% of FL votes by Sunday

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

french has two distinct words for orgy, depending on whether its a bunch of couples having sex in parallel or all-to-all sex
Ahhhh, the French!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

This dudes been saying this for months, I thought

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Yeah thats a fake rear end account. Read like 2 of his tweets before that. Its not rocket science.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

French is a great language btw

English blows

mais bien sûr :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Leviathan posted: