Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I'm a dick to you guys intentionally because you deserve it. I enjoy making you squrim in your safe space by merely pointing out the obvious.

Go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Put me on ignore if you're so much of a pussy bitch you can't handle reading words. Either way, stop derailing the thread with your whining

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Put me on ignore if you're so much of a pussy bitch you can't handle reading words. Either way, stop derailing the thread with your whining
Hahahaha holy poo poo quoting for posterity because I don't know if I've ever seen this much irony in a single post.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ahem **clears throat noisily** nice meltdown

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Captain Yossarian posted:

Ahem **clears throat noisily** nice meltdown

It's some pretty impressive projecting as he's literally describing what he's doing and should do in regards to this thread. The complete lack of self awareness is unreal.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Haier posted:

I motorboated really hard

Doin the Lord's work

Also, the perfect title for you.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Khorne posted:

How tall was she?

I have a friend who's 5'9 and she has always been kinda sour about her size. She's like 5'9 but has a visible ribcage at 170lbs where you can count ribs to put her size in context.

5'9 woman 170 lbs visible rib cage ??? this is the one lie I won't let stand in the China thread

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Haier posted:

Afterwards, she saw my vape stick and said she used to be a smoker before and wanted to try it. She hogged it the rest of the night and she was puffing so hard that I thought a fedora would materialize over her head like a divine halo.

10/10

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Pon de Bundy posted:

5'9 woman 170 lbs visible rib cage ??? this is the one lie I won't let stand in the China thread

that's a fatty

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Just big boned I'm sure.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I for one am an enormous pussy bitch

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

nomad2020 posted:

Just big boned I'm sure.

big ribbed

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
5'9 170 would be petite

Dainty

Quaint in America

In china that's probably your mother endlessly shaming you . are Chinese moms big on weight shaming ?

nong
Apr 20, 2016

Never Forget
The Century Of National Humiliation.

I'm a dick to you guys intentionally because you deserve it. I enjoy making you squrim in your safe space by merely pointing out the obvious.
Who is 'you guys'?

And I totally agree with you that most people here are loser expats (or sexpacts judging from the last few posts) who thinks they can speak perfect local language because some tests they took, when in fact they are spewing unintelligible garbage.

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009
The elderly, the mentally ill and now fatties. Haier you really need to up your standards.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

if you're ugly by American standards you can probably propel your exotic status far

but imagine if you're handsome by American standards how far it would go in china

And this young man is answering all of the questions we ever had

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

nong posted:

Who is 'you guys'?

And I totally agree with you that most people here are loser expats (or sexpacts judging from the last few posts) who thinks they can speak perfect local language because some tests they took, when in fact they are spewing unintelligible garbage.

dunno how someone comes to that conclusion unless they have absolutely no knowledge of the differences in passing some test vs actually talking to people. There's so many people in English speaking countries who can pass the tests required to study there yet who are exceedingly difficult to understand. Doubtless this is so much loving worse in a tonal language.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

5'9 170 would be petite

Dainty

Quaint in America

In china that's probably your mother endlessly shaming you . are Chinese moms big on weight shaming ?

Oh yes for the weight shaming, not only moms though as most Chinese guys (that I've talked to about this) have very lofty ideas of what constitutes an acceptable body shape. One guy told me women should "look almost sickly", and any hint of muscles is a big no-no.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

fish and chips and dip posted:

Oh yes for the weight shaming, not only moms though as most Chinese guys (that I've talked to about this) have very lofty ideas of what constitutes an acceptable body shape. One guy told me women should "look almost sickly", and any hint of muscles is a big no-no.

so its literally opposite of america

idk if that is Good

or ironically Good

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Pon de Bundy posted:

if you're ugly by American standards you can probably propel your exotic status far

but imagine if you're handsome by American standards how far it would go in china

And this young man is answering all of the questions we ever had

Handsome in the US doesn't translate to handsome in another country.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

East Asia handsome dude is more of a Woody Allen type. Or think the androgynous kpop boys.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Grand Fromage posted:

East Asia handsome dude is more of a Woody Allen type. Or think the androgynous kpop boys.

I am really good friends with this guy, and he'd be considered handsome pretty much everywhere, I think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Snoeks

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Fromage posted:

the crank 2 "big cock english" scene was wrong?!

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crank 2 is never wrong.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
my chinese friend showed me some chinese actor/personality who she said was against-the-odds famous "despite his innate ugliness" and she brings up his pics and it's this incredibly good looking guy

edit: it was this guy lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Baoqiang

THE PWNER fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Nov 5, 2016

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

THE PWNER posted:

my chinese friend showed me some chinese actor/personality who she said was against-the-odds famous "despite his innate ugliness" and she brings up his pics and it's this incredibly good looking guy

ewww, his skin is so black, like farmer

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

nong posted:

Who is 'you guys'?

<Books China Eastern flight, sits in cramped, tiny seat surrounded by screaming children, people trying to smoke, and other passengers spitting and dropping food in the aisles and other seats for 12 hours, gets hassled at Customs and made to stand in line for an additional 45 minutes. Grabs taxi outside airport which turns out not to be a licensed taxi at all and pays 3X the actual fare, only out of fear that I'll be reported to the police for some trumped up 'fare avoidance' charge. Gets dropped off outside of Plun'Qing building and sprints past uncaring security guards, takes stairs up 5 flights because the elevators aren't working, jumps over sleeping or smoking janitorial and maintenance staff to burst, panting and reeking of 30 hours of travel-sweat, into the thread, taking a deep breath, yelling>

Don't sign your posts!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

THE PWNER posted:

This guy?

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

hes not as hot as I remember but is this really "despite his innate ugliness"

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

THE PWNER posted:

hes not as hot as I remember but is this really "despite his innate ugliness"
Well yeah, I mean look at him. He must have spent some time out in the sun at some point in his life, and also his face has a few minor wrinkles here and there. Such unsightly coarseness is more suited for common laborers.

That he could succeed at acting without being mistaken for one of the film crew is a testament to his skill and diligence.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that dudes teeth are hosed up

he has no excuse as a rich person for such teeth

shame

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
That suit jacket is tripping me out. Is It a shawl collar, wtf is going on there?

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009
So fashion!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Nucken Futz posted:

Blistex, could you elaborate please? I sense a nugget of comedy in your statement.

During the Korean war, Mao's son was at some outpost cooking noodles in a shack when they got a warning that an air raid was coming. Orders were than everyone was to take cover in a cave-bunker when an air raid was inbound, but Mao's son pulled rank (by saying "I'm Mao's son, don't tell me what to do) and a South African A-26 napalmed his rear end.

From Wikipedia: "on 25 November at around noon, a South African Air Force A-26 bomber dropped four napalm bombs,[6] one of which hit a makeshift house near the cave, killing Mao Anying and another officer who were cooking their lunch in violation of war-time regulations of the Chinese Army."

It was believed that Mao was going to enact a Kim-style transition of power to his son when the time came, but obviously that didn't happen. In China they teach kids that Mao's son was trying to retrieve important documents, and died a hero. Chinese people who are relieved that they didn't end up with a family-run totalitarian dictatorship sometimes say, "thank god for noodles and South African bombers".

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blistex posted:

During the Korean war, Mao's son was at some outpost cooking noodles in a shack when they got a warning that an air raid was coming. Orders were than everyone was to take cover in a cave-bunker when an air raid was inbound, but Mao's son pulled rank (by saying "I'm Mao's son, don't tell me what to do) and a South African A-26 napalmed his rear end.

lmao, I'm glad that the whole mainlander don't follow rules and line cutting mentality changed history.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

That suit jacket is tripping me out. Is It a shawl collar, wtf is going on there?

An elderly Chinese woman walks down the sidewalk, hands clasped firmly behind her back, eyes fixed somewhere on the ground in front of her. Suddenly, in her path: me, the enormous pussy.

I stubbornly refuse to yield.

The old woman keeps going for a moment, eyes still fixed, no acknowledgement of the obstacle in her path. Then the smell hits her.

I stand, angrily, a truly enormous pussy directly in her path. With a cruel, sideways grin I open my festering oyster-mouth.

"Neen how?" I intone, moistly.

She refuses to acknowledge the interruption to her daily plan.

Frustrated, I push my way past her, towering wetly over her bent frame. Shaking her head silently, she continues on her way.

I have lost face today.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
He only had one son? I thought he was a huge slut.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

An elderly Chinese woman walks down the sidewalk, hands clasped firmly behind her back, eyes fixed somewhere on the ground in front of her. Suddenly, in her path: me, the enormous pussy.

I stubbornly refuse to yield.

The old woman keeps going for a moment, eyes still fixed, no acknowledgement of the obstacle in her path. Then the smell hits her.

I stand, angrily, a truly enormous pussy directly in her path. With a cruel, sideways grin I open my festering oyster-mouth.

"Neen how?" I intone, moistly.

She refuses to acknowledge the interruption to her daily plan.

Frustrated, I push my way past her, towering wetly over her bent frame. Shaking her head silently, she continues on her way.

I have lost face today.

Umm... Ok. What does that have to do with the weird suit?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

THE PWNER posted:

I GISd this guy and this is what was in the results.

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
tbh I think China would be better off as a British colony.

• Locked thread