Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

e: wrong button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
To the libtards this election is about marriage equality and abortion... not joking.... that's what's so frustrating. That's why these people get upset that trump says "mean words". They can't see outside of their retarded little social justice bubble.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Can someone explain what all the Niel Breen references in this threadare about? Like when did this start?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pomp posted:

To the libtards this election is about marriage equality and abortion... not joking.... that's what's so frustrating. That's why these people get upset that trump says "mean words". They can't see outside of their retarded little social justice bubble.

Source your quotes

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
...It's sad but true. Anyone I've met in the gay community voting for Clinton is that typical "Britney Spears" Gay that no one wants anything to do with...

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Can someone explain what all the Niel Breen references in this threadare about? Like when did this start?

his movies are good

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Slate Action posted:

Can we talk about how amazing it is that Las Vegas will gently caress Trump out of the Presidency

They are all "LMAO get out of here with this Atlantic City poo poo."

But really, it turns out making GBS threads on Hispanic people from the very first day isn't a great strategy.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Scott walker was crafted in a secret Koch Labs science experiment where they mixed mayonnaise with Donny Osmond DNA in order to craft the whitest motherfucker alive

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Is it guaranteed that Trump can not win without Nevada? Also, what about the FBI stepping in last minute to gently caress with Killery?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Just a simple man that wanted to #draintheswamp but unlike DJT Niel actually succeeded.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Agrajag posted:

Is it guaranteed that Trump can not win without Nevada? Also, what about the FBI stepping in last minute to gently caress with things?

He realllly needed Nevada.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Agrajag posted:

Is it guaranteed that Trump can not win without Nevada?

He'd have to pull off some kind of miracle win in Colorado / Wisconsin / Michigan, and also win every other battleground state.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

Agrajag posted:

Is it guaranteed that Trump can not win without Nevada? Also, what about the FBI stepping in last minute to gently caress with Killery?

he could win by flipping like Michigan or Pennsylvania or some other state where he's never led ever other than in maybe a poll from months and months ago

but that would require an actual gotv effort

so it's not literally guaranteed but it's basically a done deal

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Agrajag posted:

His path without Nevada is not impossible, but extremely difficult to believe. He really, really needed NV

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Night10194 posted:

As a Michigander, I will comfort you on this:

Bernie won a surprise narrow victory in the primary on the back of monumentally unexpectedly high youth turnout. If that happens again, the polls will be off again. But not in the direction Trump wants. :getin:

find yrself a nice michigoose and settle down

unless your michigay, then youd find another michigander

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pomp posted:

...It's sad but true. Anyone I've met in the gay community voting for Clinton is that typical "Britney Spears" Gay that no one wants anything to do with...

mods please change my name to "typical britney spears gay"

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

exquisite tea posted:

He'd have to pull off some kind of miracle win in Colorado / Wisconsin / Michigan, and also win every other battleground state.

Isn't the Colorado early voting also making GBS threads on him.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Squizzle posted:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

TotalHell posted:

Scott walker was crafted in a secret Koch Labs science experiment where they mixed mayonnaise with Donny Osmond DNA in order to craft the whitest motherfucker alive

Everybody has been wrong about at least one major thing in this election, and mine was that I really thought Scott Walker was someone to be feared if he won the GOP nomination. LMAO.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

ScrubLeague posted:

Hey Texas folks if you have the chance to vote early I would suggest doing so to avoid any open carry related stresses on the day.

Early voting is already over in Texas.

It completely blew away previous records too

quote:

More than 4 million Texans — well over the 2008 early voting record of 3.5 million — had voted in the state’s 15 largest counties by the end of the day Thursday, according to the most recent data available from the Texas secretary of state office. That reflects a 41 percent turnout of the registered voters in those counties.

The turnout in Travis County was 51 percent by the time early voting sites closed Friday evening, with 372,188 voters having cast their ballots in person or through mail-in ballots since Oct. 24.

Travis County broke its 2008 early voting record of 49.6 percent turnout and easily surpassed its 2012 early voting turnout of 37.4 percent.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbYexc00n-g

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

i was going to vote yesterday but i got sick and couldnt go :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Agrajag posted:

Without NV he needs AZ, FL, NC, OH, IA and either MI or PA. He's done.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Pomp posted:

are you, like, chaining posts from Reddit and not sourcing them orrrrrr whaaaaat

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I know it's super unlikely but it would be really satisfying to see Trump lose Texas. I know we've been encouraging everyone who know to vote Hillary or stay home/vote Johnson or Stein, anecdotally seems to be pretty effective.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

lmao

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

speng31b posted:

I know it's super unlikely but it would be really satisfying to see Trump lose Texas. I know we've been encouraging everyone who know to vote Hillary or stay home/vote Johnson or Stein, anecdotally seems to be pretty effective.

Even just making Texas close would give the GOP nightmares.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Seriously, Michigan hasn't gone red for the president since Bush 41 and the republican governor literally poisoned an entire city.

For real, I just wrote a donate to this guy's campaign for state house article because he's literally in a dead heat with Gary Glenn. In very white conservative Midland.

americong
May 29, 2013

early voted in tx, it owned

we're not gonna flip this year though

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

speng31b posted:

If he barely wins Texas by like 4% and it takes forever to call it, I'll take that too. Seeing Texas come close to falling ought to shock Republicans into realizing that their candidate was poo poo and its not rigged.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

speng31b posted:

last i checked trump was up by double digits in more than one reputable poll, so TX is probably out

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SWOLE

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

JaggerMcDagger posted:

So other than diehards, do people actually think trump has a chance of winning? Is the_donald just freaking out at this point?

Some news shows are still trying for something like a horse race, but otherwise, only the stupid or delusional still think he'll win.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

So the October surprise against Clinton is...Benghazi?

Jesus Christ.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
There's a guy in my facebook that's posting longer and longer screeds why trump needs to win it's hilarious

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jimgeraghty/status/794916616018493440

still worried?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

dude reminds me of strong mad

• Locked thread