Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Nanomashoes posted:

Nah he did a 4 handgunner ranged build to show off to the chat and I had a hellcannon so he had to attack me and just died to forsaken.
https://www.twitch.tv/ninjahund/v/98959969?t=03h58m37s

HaH, he even ragequit instead of standing and fighting to the end. For a guy who plays eight hours a day he's pretty awful at improvisation. Good show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
"If he didnt have one unit out of the many he did have I would of totally won".

Kinda poo poo excuse even if Hellcannons are great.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

That guy was really busy pointing handgunners at one unit while he lost the entire rest of the fight.

JacksAngryBiome
Oct 23, 2014

Nanomashoes posted:

So my achilles heel in multiplayer is and has always been Bretonnia, I just have no idea how to actually deal with them. Peasants are way too cost effective for their price and locking their lords down and killing them is way easier said then done if your opponent isn't an idiot. I usually play chaos, how the hell am I supposed to win this matchup other than bringing like 5 manticores and winning in the air?

I agree. Against Bretonnia I feel like it is the Bretonnia player's game to lose rather than my game to win.

The fliers are hard to kill, and peasant bowmen can quickly kill anything that is a viable threat to the fliers, all while sitting behind a charge defense vs all spear/halberd wall.

I have had luck with mass artillery to take out the bowmen as they approach, especially because it often lures them into doing something stupid with their Lord, but again that depends on the Bret player doing something dumb.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

ZearothK posted:

HaH, he even ragequit instead of standing and fighting to the end. For a guy who plays eight hours a day he's pretty awful at improvisation. Good show!

To be fair, I fully advocate just quitting if you're definitely going to lose. It lets you get more rounds in and isn't as doofy as trying to draw out a match you know you'll lose.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Touchdown Boy posted:

"If he didnt have one unit out of the many he did have I would of totally won".

Kinda poo poo excuse even if Hellcannons are great.

P much, also he's super duper annoying like most Twitch streamers. Compare that poo poo with Turin, it's like night and day.

Also :lol: sweet wasted money on the Gryphites and Silver Bullets. Maybe with that extra cash he could have brought a 3 dimensional army.

(And why wouldn't you bring a Hellcannon vs. Empire, really? Force the skirmish faction to fight on your terms!)

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

brocretin posted:

(And why wouldn't you bring a Hellcannon vs. Empire, really? Force the skirmish faction to fight on your terms!)

If they take a cannon or a fire mage they can just blow up your hellcannon, either are effective hard counters.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Yukitsu posted:

If they take a cannon or a fire mage they can just blow up your hellcannon, either are effective hard counters.

You're right, and I'm by no means an MP player. Aren't Great Cannons and Bright Wizards really off-meta for Empire, though? You typically see Amber/Light Wizards, Demigryphs and Empire Captain airforce sorta play from what I've seen.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

brocretin posted:

You're right, and I'm by no means an MP player. Aren't Great Cannons and Bright Wizards really off-meta for Empire, though? You typically see Amber/Light Wizards, Demigryphs and Empire Captain airforce sorta play from what I've seen.

They're not guaranteed and cannons aren't popular against Chaos but I think fire magic is stronger than light magic against the chaos matchup. They're not taken often because chaos almost never brings the hellcannon, but that will flip around if chaos ever starts to but the fact that taking it doesn't guarantee a win and the fact that it can guarantee a loss means the equation favours not taking it.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Reddit had a Q&A thread for the DLC team devs today, nothing super interesting but I'll post some of the better answers.

quote:

Choosing the units for each race pack or Lords pack is one of the most interesting and hot topics in the office. But we always start out by looking at the TT lore and what makes each race so special.

So in the case of the Beastmen we knew that they needed to be highly aggressive, fast moving and of course beastly. Picking who is going to be representing the Lords comes next, with certain characters (Khazrak) making for easy choices due to being a race leader in the TT and others less so, partly due to the wide selection of options available to us.

One thing we strive to so is to create variety, so if one lord is melee based we will often look for a magic, monster, or missile based secondary lord. Likewise if someone is dead in the lore, but has fantastic fun factor potential we will absolutely investigate them to.

Moving onto the units, we always look to create as large and diverse a roster as we can. Paying keen attention to the progression aspect required for the grand campaign. So rank and file will always come first, then we start to add the more weird and wonderful units that only Warhammer has and finally a centre piece unit or two (Cygor) to complete the army. Sometimes this does mean that specific one off creatures or units have to be left behind on the drawing board, which isn't something we like doing but is a part of the process of creating the content.

With regards to what fits and what doesn't, i think every unit and character have their place. But some units will quite often have a like for like counterpart in the TT or be very close. So when we see them performing similar roles we will opt to chose one over the other (Goblins/Night Goblins with swords being an example), just so as to be able to add something else (Nasty Skulkers) which can perform a different role or counter into the mix.

I hope this answers you questions.

quote:

(regarding giving the old Legendary Lords a second pass in light of the DLC Lords being way cooler)

Hello! Sorry for the delay, Rich and Mitch will be joining us shortly. But I'll dive in on this one... regarding Legendary Lords, we know it's a hot topic and it's something we'd like to do. We've got a great deal of stuff in the pipeline though, so it's a case of finding time. So in short - if we can we will, but don't hold your breath! Sorry I can't be more specific at this stage. Same goes with the minor factions - that would be cool, and there's a lot we'd like to do, but we're working flat out on new FreeLC and DLC at the mo.

Hi Israphony

Keeping the original game updated is extremely important to us and something that we strive to do which each content update. Revising characters is a hot topic and something that we are very much aware of. Every one has their personal favourite characters and we will endeavour to do them justice over the course of the Warhammer trilogy. Likewise unit stats will continue to be improved, in particular for multiplayer to keep each race as competitive as possible. Lastly thank you for taking the time to post your comment.

quote:

What's it like working with GW?

We have a very close working relationship, and GW's impact on the game is hugely positive. They're there for us when we need lore-checks not covered by our library of 8th Ed. army books, or questions about how a particular creature might move and attack, or any other of the questions (as you may imagine there are a great many) that arise on a daily basis when you're animating static models and interpreting narrative descriptions into code, mechanics, race objectives and so forth. TW:Warhammer literally wouldn't be the game it is without their support and input.

quote:

Can we get AI controlled reinforcements?

Believe it or not this is the thing I like least about the game, strangely. I'm a massive fan of that epic feeling you get when you're in a battle and there's someone else fighting alongside you, your fates intertwined. Being forced to control 40 units when you have the support of a Waagh or a Brayherd or the likes for me is just not fun - and turns me off using the feature. It’s something we’ve talked about and I've specifically raised as an issue for me, it’s on the wishlist with many other things, it’s purely a case of getting a spare moment to do it! (We’d like to have a checkbox before entering battle allowing AI control) I can't guarantee it will change, but I can guarantee I’ll keep fighting for this because I certainly want it.

quote:

More AI siege battles?

This is a tricky one, on one hand we have a responsibility to make sure the AI is doing sensible things in the campaign, providing challenge to the player, meaning it’s often well aware of the fact it might lose a siege battle defended by an army and a garrison, so it’s just not going to throw its army away and won’t attack. On the flip side we know people want to fight these kinds of battles. Either way someone is likely to be unhappy with the AI attacking and dying, or the AI not attacking - it’s a tricky balance to find and the campaign AI is an ever evolving aspect of the game we constantly iterate upon.

quote:

Dude. Avatar Battle?

MP is a hot topic, it's always being talked about internally. We’d obviously love to make the MP of every game as deep as it was in Shogun 2, of course we would, the simple fact is that this is a lot of work. We have all kinds of metrics for all kinds of things, and one of the most glaring ones is that the percentage of our players who play MP from our total playerbase is very small (5%). It's a hard sell for us, but it's debated internally constantly. Literally as I write this a discussion has broken out between 5 people about MP after reading this question... haha

quote:

You guys know the Chaos Campaign blows, right?

We're aware of the fact certain things in the Chaos campaign didn’t quite work out, you’ll see in the Beastmen faction quite a few things that iterate on the horde formula and help a lot, this was from feedback from the Chaos faction, as well as our own. We said during the development of Beastmen we’d be keeping a close eye on how Beastmen went down, and from there deciding if we could use any of that to improve Chaos – it’s a case of us finding the time amongst making new content to go back and look over things, revisiting a whole factions play style is not a quick thing to do as I’m sure you can imagine.

quote:

Craziest idea you didn't get to add?

We often throw crazy ideas at each other, then the rest of the team will just go "What the hell are you thinking?" then we go "Yeh that is a bit crazy... lets not do that.". That’s one of the most fun parts of this job. Sometimes though these crazy ideas morph into real ideas that we develop and people end up really enjoying, kinda like Dwarf Ghost ancestors. :P I think one of the things we've learnt as a team is that crazy ideas are always better than boring ideas, boring ideas will always be boring, crazy ideas can be pulled back a bit and made into great ideas.

quote:

Why are tech bonuses so small and meaningless?

I agree with you. For instance there was a Dwarf technology that gave “+1 diplomacy”, that has irked me since release because it does literally nothing… You may notice in the King and the Warlord it is now +20 which actually does something. The base game team, and the DLC team, don’t always get everything right, and the great thing about being on the DLC team is that we get a lot of chance to iterate on things, improving, changing and rebalancing.

quote:

Most rewarding part of your job?

for me, above all else, I feel happy when people start strategy discussions for the things I make. The Belegar campaign is a prime example of this from the King and the Warlord DLC, I've seen a ton of strategy discussions pop up about that campaign, what’s the best path to take, when I see that I know I’ve done my job properly – this is a strategy game after all! Really this is a dream job for me, but I guess the least rewarding aspect is the realization that you’ll never please everyone, for every aspect of the game someone loves, there are those who will hate it! It’s just a fact of life I’ve come to terms with.

quote:

The AI getting huge campaign move bonuses is so annoying, dude.

The AI gets no movement range bonus, you can even check the bonuses the AI gets at various difficulties in the Assembly Kit database editor. It's just very good at placing its armies where they won't be destroyed, so good it can be annoying, it's a balancing act of making the AI sensible while maintaining that believability in their actions, this is something we constantly talk about and iterate upon.

TLDR for most of these is that CA would also like to overhaul various things but they have to schedule around pumping out giant piles of new DLC at a ridiculous pace.

In fairness, last I checked the entire DLC team was like maybe 10 dudes, it's always felt kinda ridiculous how much content they were expected to crank out even in older games.

madmac fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Nov 5, 2016

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Yukitsu posted:

They're not guaranteed and cannons aren't popular against Chaos but I think fire magic is stronger than light magic against the chaos matchup. They're not taken often because chaos almost never brings the hellcannon, but that will flip around if chaos ever starts to but the fact that taking it doesn't guarantee a win and the fact that it can guarantee a loss means the equation favours not taking it.

Okay, that makes sense. Don't see Great Cannons too much in general in MP, which is weird because they're one of the Empire's best units on tabletop.

Also in relation to that Ninjahund game I'm not crazy in thinking his build was really two-dimensional, right? He dropped something like 2600 on Handgunners and another 3000 on Demigryphs, which left him with a lot of killing power but not enough infantry to protect it.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

madmac posted:

TLDR for most of these is that CA would also like to overhaul various things but they have to schedule around pumping out giant piles of new DLC at a ridiculous pace.

Thanks for filtering! I specially like the bit about the intention to allow for setting reinforcements to AI control. My most epic fight was when I had an Empire army supporting Kislev against three Chaos doomstacks. Which, now that I think of it, is the only time I've had a relatively even fight with allies in this game.

Also the UI becomes bollocks when you have 40 units.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
Hello friends, have some codes.

(I took the top code that's scratched out but the one below should be fine)

(I took these with my phone and for some reason they are loving huge resolution so I hope that's okay. I know poo poo about taking pictures with my phone.)
Also holy poo poo there are like, no Games Workshop stores around anymore. I had to go to the rear end-end of suburban nowhere to get them. Also you can thank my mother for getting the second code and braving a Games Workshop. They were actually pretty strict about one per person.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Red Mundus posted:

(I took these with my phone and for some reason they are loving huge resolution so I hope that's okay. I know poo poo about taking pictures with my phone.)
Also holy poo poo there are like, no Games Workshop stores around anymore. I had to go to the rear end-end of suburban nowhere to get them. Also you can thank my mother for getting the second code and braving a Games Workshop. They were actually pretty strict about one per person.

I grabbed the dwarf, thanks :) Thanks Red Mundus mother!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

EDIT: NM!

stopgap1
Jul 27, 2013
guy guys are fast. dammit.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Lmao, The White Dwarf is loving overpowered! +20% trade income, -15% recruitment cost, +3 ranks for recruits, +15% movement range, +6% replennishment and +1 to recruitment slots down the support tree. And that's not just for his army or his province, it's for EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE :O

And as if that wasn't enough every 25 turns (or 15 with a skill) he gets to choose a huge buff for either himself or the province he's in that lasts until the next time he can choose, pretty cool dude.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im having the dumbest game as greenskins. playing very hard and well, im not great at them so uniting the south took a while. by the time i was done with this and destroying the border princes, estelia and such, the beastmen had somehow destroyed everything north of the mountains that isn't on brettonias side. chaos got like zero resistance except a few scattered villages it happily gobbled up and i just spotted them at my border with 5 stacks. everything north of the mountains is chaos waste

ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013

Dongattack posted:

Lmao, The White Dwarf is loving overpowered! +20% trade income, -15% recruitment cost, +3 ranks for recruits, +15% movement range, +6% replennishment and +1 to recruitment slots down the support tree. And that's not just for his army or his province, it's for EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE :O

And as if that wasn't enough every 25 (or 15 with a skill) he gets to choose a huge buff for either himself or the province he's in, pretty cool dude.
That's absolutely filthy but nothing they do can convince me to step into a games workshop store.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

ErKeL posted:

That's absolutely filthy but nothing they do can convince me to step into a games workshop store.

Stay strong

I stepped into one for three minutes and bought the goddam magazine and now part of my hindbrain is going "you know, if you cleaned out that corner of the garage, you could set up a table to paint miniatures. . . "

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Red Mundus posted:

What are these from?

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
If you go to a Games Workshop store and ask for a steam code they give you one of these cards. I tried to get extra so I can pass them around. (and so people don't actually have to go to a Games Workshop store.)

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Olive Branch vs. Captain Beans - Battle Results for the Underdog Tournament

Our wonderful host, Captain Beans, is on a quest. A quest to face all challengers remaining!

Game 1: Chaos (Olive Branch) vs. Dwarfs (Captain Beans) Who says the Greenskins are the only ones who can waaagh!?
Game 2: Beastmen (Olive Branch) vs. Bretonnia (Captain Beans) Noblemen hunt beasts for sport and get a lot of trophy horns to take back to their castles.
Game 3: Dwarfs (Olive Branch) vs. Empire (Captain Beans) The Empire brings almost an all-ranged army and pound the ground. The Dawi waddle as fast as they can to get some axes out.
Game 4: Bretonnia (Olive Branch) vs. Chaos (Captain Beans) For the Bretonnians, noblesse oblige means sending a bunch of dirt farmers against possessed demons.
Total Result: Olive Branch 3 - 1 Captain Beans

Click on the links for the appropriate replay file.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I had to buy a copy of White Dwarf :negative:

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
New white dwarf is supposed to be really good though?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
So I started a new VC grand campaign on Halloween and made it Halloween rules: Only classic scary movie/Halloween units. Vlad (hes loving Dracula), Zombies, Ghosts, monsters and ghouls. No Graveguard or Black Knights or stuff like that. Long story short: Its both viable and super frustrating. Viable because when half your stack is dirt cheap Zombies, the rest can be Crypt Ghouls and Terrorgeists, and because Vlad with all his points in the yellow line is a hilarious beast. Frustrating because the battle auto-resolve basically thinks Zombies are worth nothing and hates big units still. I almost could not use the auto-resolve because of how badly it would gently caress me. Battles on Hard that I would win handily if I played it would auto-resolve as crushing defeats. Got tired of slogging through it and having to play manually against every loving 2/3 Empire stack of poo poo troops - once the Empire started fielding armies with Greatswords and legit cavalry, the auto-resolve stopped giving me any hope (even though I would still comfortably win these battles, albeit with my zombies all dead).

Either way, I'm ready for a new faction. I'm hoping they release the Bretonians and Wood Elves soon.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Pendent posted:

Maybe if you actually play/care about tabletop

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

cheese posted:

Viable because when half your stack is dirt cheap Zombies, the rest can be Crypt Ghouls and Terrorgeists, and because Vlad with all his points in the yellow line is a hilarious beast.

Terrorgeists aren't that Halloweeny imo, you should have to run Black Coaches instead

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Pendent posted:

I... I sometimes buy white dwarf for the fluff :ohdear:

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Literally a single turn before I'm about to win my Belegor campaign's long victory and I get a random event that gives me a (level 1) master engineer. At the same time I get the grudge to get a level 10 master engineer or whatever.

I think I need a break for a while. This is loving dumb.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Count your blessings, it used to be level 15 or something

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Pendent posted:

It surprised me how much content there is now compared to the last time I bought one, sadly half of it is for Age of Sigmar :(

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Pendent posted:

Literally a single turn before I'm about to win my Belegor campaign's long victory and I get a random event that gives me a (level 1) master engineer. At the same time I get the grudge to get a level 10 master engineer or whatever.

I think I need a break for a while. This is loving dumb.

But... isn't your ghostly master engineer a high enough level already? Or did he die somehow?

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The ghost engineer died pretty early during a battle and never came back. I think I had one floating around for a while who also died.

After having a chance to sleep on this a bit I need to check on the options for save scumming. I was not
exaggerating in the slightest when I said I was one turn from victory. My stack was right next to the last hold in the north to colonize.

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

The true secret to enjoying total war games is not caring about actually finishing the campaign.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

quote:

You guys know the Chaos Campaign blows, right?

Its very good to hear that the intention is there atleast, and that we WILL see an improvement in some way down the line. I know its been more or less confirmed that they would, but actually seeing it in writing from one of the dudes who makes this stuff is very gratifying.

Having had some time to think about it, and considering just what he said, i still think what i mentioned earlier but with a few tweaks would be the simplest way to make Chaos Warriors quite nice. Considering that we now have two factions (beastmen, grombrindal) that make use of the 4 choices buff thing, it feels like it'd work like a charm with chaos warriors as well!

Im imagining this...

Event: "Favour of the Gods"
Achieved by winning X amount of battles.

"The gods are pleased, and now you must choose one to champion your cause"

Khorne: Melee Attack,Melee Damage and Charge.
Nurgle: Melee Defense, Armour, Missile Protection.
Tzeentch: Agent Success Chance increase/Agent Mission Cost reduction, More winds of Magic reserves or increased power recharge rate, Campaign Movement Increase.
Slaanesh: Upkeep cost reduction, Raiding/Sacking Increase, Chaos Corruption Increase.

Couple this with making Chaos Corruption be the thing that gives increased replenishment,which the code says it should be doing but isn't and you've got some cool choices to use. Tzeentch would be for your agent game and your casters, plus a tidy movement increase which is what you get for picking him now anyways in those mini events. Khorne and Nurgle would both be combat oriented, up to you to choose what you'd like more. Slaanesh is both the economy choice AND the indirect choice for more replenishment.

Im thinking the buffs are short and you don't need to do a boatload of battles to get the event, thinking 3 turn buffs and 3 battles won to fullfill the event, as to be in constant fighting, and to get a good rotation of choices going.

Gejnor fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 5, 2016

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

quote:

Hello! Sorry for the delay, Rich and Mitch will be joining us shortly. But I'll dive in on this one... regarding Legendary Lords, we know it's a hot topic and it's something we'd like to do. We've got a great deal of stuff in the pipeline though, so it's a case of finding time. So in short - if we can we will, but don't hold your breath! Sorry I can't be more specific at this stage. Same goes with the minor factions - that would be cool, and there's a lot we'd like to do, but we're working flat out on new FreeLC and DLC at the mo.

Hey, that means that there's at least a possibility that we might get Kislev, Tilea, Estalia, the Border Princes and hopefully also the Norscans fleshed out (they really should be different from standard Chaos Warriors and not just a watered down versions, not just because it would be cooler and more appropriate but also because armies consisting of 50% or more marauder cavalry and chaos warhounds are just a terrible slog to fight) with their own rosters some time when they don't have quite as much of the other stuff that they are trying to complete, I would imagine that possibly the team that works on the expansions will be a bigger one and possibly diferent from the DLC team, so maybe when we get to that stage between lots of legendary lords having been released and before the expansion comes out we might get something.

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI
If anyone else wants Grombrindal I'll be posting two here in like, 6 hours. I accidentally left them in my wife's car or I'd post them now. I deliberated on whether or not to post this cause I don't want to seem like tease or whatever, but I figured if someone really wanted it they might be spared a trip to WARHAMMER today...

RestRoomLiterature-
Jun 3, 2008

staying regular

fnordcircle posted:

If anyone else wants Grombrindal I'll be posting two here in like, 6 hours. I accidentally left them in my wife's car or I'd post them now. I deliberated on whether or not to post this cause I don't want to seem like tease or whatever, but I figured if someone really wanted it they might be spared a trip to WARHAMMER today...

Yeah thanks for everyone for saving our pride by posting these codes in the thread, although I've been too slow to catch one yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
I went to my local gaming store but they only had the October edition of WD in stock. For shame LGS, for shame.

• Locked thread