Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Alucard Shield Rod combo is insanely OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

also jeff is slowly losing his mind because he thinks the Mario 2 throwing noise is offpitch

i really liked his little ff10 bit with dan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
jeff talking about how much he played and loved metroid, getting himself stuck in a wall, and then turning the game off lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

jeff should record a full playthrough of metroid 1

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dan doesn't like Kirby. Stupid fail rear end.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dan doesn't like Kirby. Stupid fail rear end.

its the most insane thing iver ever heard anyone say

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

its the most insane thing iver ever heard anyone say

The controls are too complex

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The controls are too complex

Lol this killed me

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
what the actual gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting hyped for 24 straight hours of nothing but Drew content on Saturday.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
alex doing the only thing that gives him joy and he's going to die of dehydration

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol is he still playing rock band. That's epic, did he just queue up endless playlist for 9 hours?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Vinny wanted some of the Overwatch Halloween costumes so he bought $15 of crates but he accidentally bought regular crates because the event had ended early.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol is he still playing rock band. That's epic, did he just queue up endless playlist for 9 hours?

he made a really strong 12 hour playlist, and did near perfects for all of them on expert mode. it was extremely impressive

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Tender Bender posted:

Vinny wanted some of the Overwatch Halloween costumes so he bought $15 of crates but he accidentally bought regular crates because the event had ended early.

poor ol papa V

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

he made a really strong 12 hour playlist, and did near perfects for all of them on expert mode. it was extremely impressive

I'm generally not a fan of Alex but his unrepentant love of rock band strikes a chord with me because Rock Band 2 for the Wii is the only game I played for about 2 years and I got near gold stars on every track on expert drum and having the stamina to do that for 12 hours is inspirational to me

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

i have a theory that the giant bomb way of speaking ("it's real dumb," for example) is everybody unconsciously copying jeff

maybe jeff was copying ryan idk

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir John Feelgood posted:

i have a theory that the giant bomb way of speaking ("it's real dumb," for example) is everybody unconsciously copying jeff

maybe jeff was copying ryan idk

they infected the world with "jank"

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

that is a video-game-rear end video game

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
The way they speak is hot garbage

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

It's super interesting!

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax

HolePisser1982 posted:

dumb question but drums I assume? Man thats dope. I sure loved rockband before everyone else I knew that also loved rock band got married and had kids over the 8 years span of rock band-ing. Now noone has time or even lives in this town to play rock band anymore. Any of you guys wanna come play rock band 3 every other saturday? I got a lotta dlc. Were gonna have to thrift shop up some drums though that instrument moved to Utah with a former roomate.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

that isnt where janky comes from

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

dangerdoom volvo posted:

The way they speak is hot garbage

*in a Brad rear end voice* gently caress awff!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dr. Lariat posted:

dumb question but drums I assume?

yep! I think some Harmonix dudes lent him an electronic drum kit and rock band adaptor, it was a slick setup

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Moola posted:

*in a Brad rear end whisper voice* we should really go back and play that thing

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
*corrects Brad on dumb statement*

no that's what I'm saying! Thats what I mean!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

*clears throat*
Moving on....

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

*in jeff voice* uh-huuUUUH

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

jeff: and then the game takes this like wild left turn and its like oh so that's what youre gonna do huh? we're doin this now? ok! ok! lets do this. ok!

brad: it is unabashed in its video gameyness.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Goty brad, every year: That's all well and good but , again, the parts of that game that are so impressive are the parts that have nothing to do with it being a video game.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

jeff: and then the game takes this like wild left turn and its like oh so that's what youre gonna do huh? we're doin this now? ok! ok! lets do this. ok!

brad: it is unabashed in its video gameyness.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish Ian was on more stuff. He's got a good big boy laugh

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Goty brad, every year: That's all well and good but , farrrrrrt

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the worst bombism was overuse of the word "ostensibly", but that ended when klepek left for some odd reason

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

also Alex was still getting 4-5 stars after playing expert drums for 12 hours which is probably the most badass thing i've ever seen him do

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Alex is one of the best bombers.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
vinny started his stream by singing fly me to the moon which further cements him as the best

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I suggested Lisa draw Jeff as a prinny as the $80k goal, and she frickin' delivered.

I hosed up the screencap, so deal be patient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now that weed is legal in CA they should let Brad take fat, toasty bong rips on UPF.