Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Instant Sunrise posted:

Prop 187 on an undercover GOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I'm going to Arzy. I'm worried we can't come together as a nation and banish Cruz to whatever Hell he crawled out of.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Peztopiary posted:

I'm going to Arzy. I'm worried we can't come together as a nation and banish Cruz to whatever Hell he crawled out of.

Hillary's going to stab him in his sleep the night after his first filibuster jerk off session.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Thanks friend, I'm reassured that Herself has it well in hand.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Peztopiary posted:

One of the planks of Hillary's platform for the first 100 days is to launch Cruz into the sun. I hear the motion has bipartisan support.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

One of the planks of Hillary's platform for the first 100 days is to launch Cruz into the sun. I hear the motion has bipartisan support.

That's a horrible idea. We don't want his filth scattered across the solar system. There's also the risk of rocket exploding and spreading him throughout the atmosphere. That's why we never launch highly radioactive material into space.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

That's a horrible idea. We don't want his filth scattered across the solar system. There's also the risk of rocket exploding and spreading him throughout the atmosphere. That's why we never launch highly radioactive material into space.

Much like a No-Fly Zone in Syria

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Canadian mps are right now in the house passing laws saying you guys cannot export him back under NAFTA. (Trost is voting against it for the record. Can we export him too?)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Good Citizen posted:

Enhancing my previous toxx. :toxx: that Trump will drop out or through other means exit the nomination before Election Day.

This isn't happening. Can I be banned now so I don't have to try to read my credit card number a dozen drinks in on election night?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

It would be best to fully encase him in a concrete container and then bury him in a geologically stable area, as far from human habitation as possible.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I shall not Arzy. Arzy is the mind killer.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
can i switch my toxx to ed mcmullin because that's way funnier

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
corn who did you piss off to earn that title?

Instant Sunrise has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Nov 4, 2016

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

We actually do, though not much of it at a time :cheeky:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioisotope_thermoelectric_generator

Bass Concert Hall
May 9, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
So can this be the thread where we talk about Tuesday until Tuesday?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
The Kingdom of Prestor Jane in exile?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

I shall not Arzy. Arzy is the mind killer.

I wasn't Arzying until the USPol thread got closed. I'm assuming that's a bad sign.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

smg77 posted:

I wasn't Arzying until the USPol thread got closed. I'm assuming that's a bad sign.

Are you talking about the October thread? Because, y'know...

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

It's easier if I pretend the October thread never happened.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

No, the mods went "actually moderating poo poo is hard" and closed the November thread down.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
:rip: USPol November

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Not that it's particularly brave at this point but :toxx: is my anti-arzy.

Jeedy Jay
Nov 8, 2012

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

No, the mods went "actually moderating poo poo is hard" and closed the November thread down.

What was the breaking point?

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

Azathoth posted:

It would be best to fully encase him in a concrete container and then bury him in a geologically stable area, as far from human habitation as possible.

This place is not a place of honor.
No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here.
Nothing valued is here.
This place is a message and part of a system of messages.
Pay attention to it!
Sending this message was important to us.
We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Jeedy Jay posted:

Posting.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Jeedy Jay posted:

People calling them out on probating black posters for longer periods over smaller infractions than white posters.

In other news, I decided that even if there's no organized GOTV out here, I'm offering rides to the polls for all my friends/their families if they can't make it themselves since I have the day off. :911: They can gently caress off if they're just too lazy to drive though, I ain't made of gas money.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Jeedy Jay posted:

There's been grumbling over the past few weeks over black posters getting probated for arguing with racists. This resulted in a QCS post calling the mods out on it and USPOL getting shut down was probably a response to that.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Oh, this is the subforum with the toxx threads.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

Pakled posted:

There's been grumbling over the past few weeks over black posters getting probated for arguing with racists. This resulted in a QCS post calling the mods out on it and USPOL getting shut down was probably a response to that.
see, I thought the first post was joking.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Pakled posted:

Ugh. gently caress this loving forum.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

hey guys i like dread abuela and wrote a fanfic about her can i :toxx: here or am i too late??

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Pakled posted:

:psypop:

The bans and permabans from the Trump toxx thread clearly won't be enough.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

hey guys i like dread abuela and wrote a fanfic about her can i :toxx: here or am i too late??

How many Hillary/Huma sex scenes are in your fanfic?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pakled posted:

djw175 posted:

Ugh. gently caress this loving forum.

Regardless of how big a factor that played, the primary cause for closing USPol, unsurprisingly, was that the election was driving people insane and arzying out of control, despite repeated efforts to keep election-specific things quarantined where they belong here in CSPAM.

All of that said, I'd prefer this thread not devolve into a shitfest about D&D moderation, or indeed anything about our parent forum.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 15:11 on Nov 5, 2016

Magic-Doogies
Mar 5, 2016

by exmarx
If Trump wins I'll be gone anyway. Guess I'll put my account on the line for Hillary.

:toxx: me

Magic-Doogies has issued a correction as of 17:25 on Nov 5, 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
dont b so hard on urself bud

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Three days until we enact the Vagenda. Be prepared, citizens.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Slate Action posted:

I thought Hill's inaguration wasn't til January

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Slate Action posted:

As a cis white male will I be picked up by a mobile Vangenda squad for processing or will I need to turn myself in to the nearest FEMA camp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

smg77 posted:

As a cis white male will I be picked up by a mobile Vangenda squad for processing or will I need to turn myself in to the nearest FEMA camp?

shes gonna rename it to FEMALE

• Locked thread