Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Geostomp posted:

Do Trump supporters even know what the word "racist" means?

i'm the guy bitching about immigrants whose first word in his twitter bio is "libertarian"

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Samurai Sanders posted:

So of the people voting for Trump how many actually hate the poo poo out of him and will be horrified if he wins?

Depends. Do you mean whether they hate him now and just ignore that out of hopes that the rest of the GOP are somehow better than him, or if he takes office and does what is quite possibly the least surprising disaster of a presidency imaginable?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

its seriously incredible how they wont mention his name because they know the instant they say his name, there will be an attack ad created from it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sir Tonk posted:

this is definitely going to be the intro track for my next album

i'd love a rap album with alex jones clips chopped up as a radio drama

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Paul I don't think that guy is the big name on the ticket

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Geostomp posted:

There's a few conservatives I know who have yet to name something to me that they actually consider racist. Except maybe BET.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Never talk to me or my large adult sons again!

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

anime was right posted:

its seriously incredible how they wont mention his name because they know the instant they say his name, there will be an attack ad created from it.

Radical Islamic terrorismdonald day trump

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Geostomp posted:

fascists continue to loudly insist that Germany will be destroyed under a pile of rape-terrorism as the country continues to be perfectly fine

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I was actually reacting to someone saying Trump was going to rally with Nugent tomorrow and that's the same thing as Hillary rallying with Jay Z because he uses foul words.

I was talking about prorat not you, we good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wish gwent was out

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I just visited /pol/ to check out the meltdowns. Holy poo poo is that place trash. I can understand why they are the way they are. I feel like I've caught a mental flu.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/795022286742921217

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Samurai Sanders posted:

So of the people voting for Trump how many actually hate the poo poo out of him and will be horrified if he wins?

We call this The Bevin Question.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

That DICK! posted:

I wish gwent was out

i heard it came and gwent

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

GrimGypsy posted:

I was talking about prorat not you, we good

Ah, cool. I just figured since I was rambling about Nugent and all. But I've processed it now.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

STAC Goat posted:

There's a few conservatives I know who have yet to name something to me that they actually consider racist. Except maybe BET.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Phone posted:

stealin' dis from a cool dude in the let's play subforum

https://a.pomf.cat/uqfhhv.webm

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

i heard it came and gwent

Ahhhhhhh haha ha

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

That DICK! posted:

I wish gwent was out

is it free

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a.lo posted:

is it free

I think it's gonna be but it's in closed beta

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

better be some chocolate in there m8

get out of here with your new music

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

And here we see the rats not only refusing to abandon the sinking ship, but trying in vain to plug the leaks with their own bodies as its decline becomes slightly slower, but no less inevitable.

STAC Goat posted:

I'm not joking when I say that conservatives really don't get the concept of racism anymore. All they know is that it's something very mean that they get called just for telling their totally reasonable truths. I mean, the puppet masters clearly get it, it being their favorite weapon, but the rank and file just know it as the only white people slur.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/795124240911634432

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Phone posted:

Liquid Beams

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

obviously an impostor account to distract us from the real one that prorat found

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

get out of here with your new music
Cabaret Voltaire is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhuxUVizq-8

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

What's racist is the creators of this flyer/magazine assume that Asians only eat Asian food to the point that they would bring a ceramic bowl and chopsticks to work.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:yeah:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

obviously an impostor account to distract us from the real one that prorat found

It's the same account....

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

glad it says he's being racist, thought he was just checking out her rear end

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Politico hires such knobs. Posting links to dupe facebook profiles with all content created within the last hour.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/795124240911634432

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

That DICK! posted:

I wish gwent was out

I've got a key to the closed beta if you want it.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Hmm, there's somebody missing from that picture...can't think who...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I look forward to tomorrow morning when Kellyanne, Rudy, Boris, and Corey are all talking about the assassination attempt on Trump and reporters are hopelessly trying to correct them that the guy had a sign and is free.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

don't make fun of trump's eyes, yo

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I thought this election had everything before today, but I didn't think of a make-believe assassination attempt.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Prorat posted:

What's racist is the creators of this flyer/magazine assume that Asians only eat Asian food to the point that they would bring a ceramic bowl and chopsticks to work.

anti-racists are the real racists rite?

mabes your the racist one for not knowing that tons of Asian people eat with chopsticks even in America??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
He didn't have a gun? CNN was sucking Trump off about his steely reserve, and the guy was just some protester?

• Locked thread