Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lycus posted:

I thought this election had everything before today, but I didn't think of a make-believe assassination attempt.

Well we had that one (white) guy in the summer that Trump tried to turn into an ISIS attack. But we were still holding onto some of our sanity back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Lycus posted:

I thought this election had everything before today, but I didn't think of a make-believe assassination attempt.

I'm still holding out for the on stage third term abortion myself.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
man, trump would be so dead if it wasn't just his dumbass supporters crying wolf

it's such a sad old man shuffle

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
someone yelled "GUN" or maybe it was "oval office" idk and the secret service rushed trump off the stage

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

FALSE FLAG LIBERAL RINO!! How low will KKKillary sink to besmirch the good, honest people at Trump rallies by sending underlings to be heroically beaten by angry mobs at with Lord Trump-sama's approval?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Pol take: 1/3RD JEWISH SJW PLOTTED TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT VIA SPIRIT-CHILDREN

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lycus posted:

Isnt it great? How many people can say they have the opportunity to prevent a future dictator from taking power.

continental europe need to have somthing dumb happen there though, theyve been able to point and laugh the whole year, its their turn in the spot light.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

MaxNV posted:

I'm still holding out for the on stage third term abortion myself.

there were already three of them on live television. turns out they didn't scramble the brains quite enough tho

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i mean if there was any suspicion by the police/secret service themselves i imagine they would have beaten the guy shitless, not taken him out into a bathroom for a brief questioning

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

whoa, incredibly metal

she has my vote, that's for sure.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

how has snl been such a wet fart this election? trump is a loving trove of comedy and they still snipe at Hillary for some reason?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

theflyingexecutive posted:

anti-racists are the real racists rite?

mabes your the racist one for not knowing that tons of Asian people eat with chopsticks even in America??????

You must be unemployed or work at a job that doesn't let you put in enough hours to have a lunch break but no one brings chop sticks and their own ceramic bowls to loving work.

Maybe you're just bad a reading comprehension.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I DRINK MILK AND I PUT KETCHUP ON MY HOTDOGS AND BEANS IN MY CHILI NITE CREW CAN SUCK IT

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

He didn't have a gun? CNN was sucking Trump off about his steely reserve, and the guy was just some protester?

CNN... is bad?

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

how has snl been such a wet fart this election? trump is a loving trove of comedy and they still snipe at Hillary for some reason?

Haven't your heard? Both sides are badddd mannn. They're all the saaaammmeeee.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
man I don't want to reverse-arzy here or anything but I'm genuinely excited for HRC to be president, I think she'll be cool and good

Hail Satan

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

all 3 skits about the debates sucked because they spent significant time in each one calling her a secret republican who is insincere about caring about people other than herself

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Phone posted:

whoa, incredibly metal

she has my vote, that's for sure.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nice cognitive dissonance.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
neato

Cylance Discloses Voting Machine Vulnerability

quote:

The following proof of concept video demonstrates the techniques Cylance researchers used to compromise a Sequoia AVC Edge Mk1 voting machine.
The video shows how easy it is for a third party to reflash the firmware with a PCMCIA card, and directly manipulate the voting tallies in memory.

Additionally, the video demonstrates how vote tallies can be manipulated on both the Public Counter and the Protective Counter, which was designed to act as a redundant verification system to ensure results are valid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss2fPvXBd7Y

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Prorat posted:

You must be unemployed or work at a job that doesn't let you put in enough hours to have a lunch break but no one brings chop sticks and their own ceramic bowls to loving work.

Maybe you're just bad a reading comprehension.

lol am I too poor or too rich? Make up your mind

george soros irl
Nov 12, 2005

make friends and then buy & sell money always
do u guys think that assassin could be... a secret hillary plant...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

He didn't have a gun? CNN was sucking Trump off about his steely reserve, and the guy was just some protester?

We don't know how many Soros crisis actors were involved yet. Conservative media is going to have to take the time to gather and meticulously review all cellphone footage, and then compare that to all the previous rally incidents of Soros incitement to discredit Donald Trump. Or just yell really loud. (probably the latter)

For now, the facts are these:
- he is a registered republican since 2011.
- he held up a sign at a rally saying that he is a republican, but would not vote for Trump
- his facebook very suspiciously shows support for a candidate other than Trump.

We'll need all our collective brainpower to unravel this conspiracy.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Melanianade was good. So was Black Jeopardy. The Trump stuff is just too easy.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Semisponge posted:

I DRINK MILK AND I PUT KETCHUP ON MY HOTDOGS AND BEANS IN MY CHILI NITE CREW CAN SUCK IT

you're welcome to your bad opinions friend

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Dinkins posted:

this close to election day? hell, anything is possible.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

really dig hillary's new aesthetic

should be having Young and In the Way for rallies and not Jay-Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HhuCyd3nqA

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm white as gently caress and for whatever reason I love eating with chop sticks. Its like every meal I successfully eat with them and not switching to a fork is a tiny little victory.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/795126222141452288

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lol am I too poor or too rich? Make up your mind

Are you high? Reread both my posts.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Shab posted:

man I don't want to reverse-arzy here or anything but I'm genuinely excited for HRC to be president, I think she'll be cool and good

Hail Satan

my reverse arzy is that now that everyone watching the mainstream media and 538 thinks Clinton will barely squeek by... if she ends up winning by a 2012-sized margin with NC, FL, NV, and NH... it'll only reinforce the perception among Trump supporters that the election is fraudulent

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI

george soros irl
Nov 12, 2005

make friends and then buy & sell money always

a.lo posted:

this close to election day? hell, anything is possible.

hillary is bad at assassinations because she takes their guns

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Lou Dobbs' show is more despicable than O'Reilly and probably even more so than Hannity though I purposefully do not watch much of it.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Dinkins posted:

A Hillary fake assassin would uses devil powers to emerge from Trump's shadow and give him a wedgie before being tackled and groped by the SS.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

STAC Goat posted:

I'm white as gently caress and for whatever reason I love eating with chop sticks. Its like every meal I successfully eat with them and not switching to a fork is a tiny little victory.

i can't afford chop sticks.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Lycus posted:

If you've seen Bob Roberts you've seen this coming. I just thought the Bugs Raplan would look different this time.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Prorat posted:

Are you high? Reread both my posts.

Whoa whoa whoa

What's wrong with being high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Dinkins posted:

Honestly, it's more likely that she or one of her surrogates was able to cast dominate mind on him during a Nevada GOTV rally. He looks like he has low willpower, low savings throws.

• Locked thread