Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Prorat posted:

Are you high? Reread both my posts.

are you not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

chili is supposed 2 have beans

i am from the northeast so im sure my opinion is correct

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

As funny as this is, I don't understand the point of Ryan avoiding using Trump's name, but still supporting him all the way. Does he think that no one will realize that he voted for the only Republican presidential candidate in 2016? It'd be one thing if he was in a tough seat, but his district is gerrymandered to hell and the only thing he has to worry about is getting primaried, in which case, openly washing Trump's balls would only be in his best interests.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Trump just attacked Beyonce.

Dude's hosed.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
trump just said we need a cheerleader to bring people together

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

As funny as this is, I don't understand the point of Ryan avoiding using Trump's name, but still supporting him all the way. Does he think that no one will realize that he didn't vote for the only Republican presidential candidate in 2016? It'd be one thing if he was in a tough seat, but his district is gerrymandered to hell and the only thing he has to worry about is getting primaried, in which case, openly washing Trump's balls would only be in his best interests.

it's for sure to avoid four hours of "Ryan supported trump" ads done in his own words

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Trump just attacked Beyonce.

Dude's hosed.

he really thinks he can underflow the black vote

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mr Interweb posted:

As funny as this is, I don't understand the point of Ryan avoiding using Trump's name, but still supporting him all the way. Does he think that no one will realize that he voted for the only Republican presidential candidate in 2016? It'd be one thing if he was in a tough seat, but his district is gerrymandered to hell and the only thing he has to worry about is getting primaried, in which case, openly washing Trump's balls would only be in his best interests.

He's playing the odds that by the time he's running for something the Trump still will have faded so as long as there's no footage of him actually praising the guy or endorsing him by name he'll be able to weasel out of it.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
he's talking about how filthy beyonce and jay-z's language was

i'm just waiting for someone to scream "GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY" at the top of their lungs

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

As funny as this is, I don't understand the point of Ryan avoiding using Trump's name, but still supporting him all the way. Does he think that no one will realize that he didn't vote for the only Republican presidential candidate in 2016? It'd be one thing if he was in a tough seat, but his district is gerrymandered to hell and the only thing he has to worry about is getting primaried, in which case, openly washing Trump's balls would only be in his best interests.

Sure, if he wants to stay in his Congressional seat forever. But he's got eyes on the big chair, and tying himself to Trump in an easy-to-put-in-attack-ad manner will hurt him down the line. Obviously, he's in a bad position regardless, but he doesn't want any video or audio of him advocating for a vote for Trump. (Who is bad).

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
There is an asian girl in my office that has some chopsticks in her desk.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
paul ryan is hosed

and it si funny

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The fact that guys like Ryan are still terrified of being associated directly with Trump is my anti-arzy, suggesting they know he's still hosed.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

whoa whoa whoa an office? Slow down you bougie fucktard

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/status/795130989207056384

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

wait, hold on a minute, is it her desk?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh my God, Trump just said Hillary "demeaned the political process."

This guy.

Then he went "So anyway, Hillary supports sanctuary cities..."

He really seems ready to go home.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Smart move when there's no plastic forks in the break room.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

deadwing posted:

really dig hillary's new aesthetic

should be having Young and In the Way for rallies and not Jay-Z

i think nails' nihilism is more befitting as hilldawg's preferred hm2core band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGGh03jN4w

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

We like da moon cause I don't d close to us

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Anything big happening in the next month or two on The Campaign like another debate or convention? This season's gotten a little boring.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

STAC Goat posted:

Oh my God, Trump just said Hillary "demeaned the political process."

This guy.

Then he went "So anyway, Hillary supports sanctuary cities..."

He really seems ready to go home.

Well, I mean, poor baby had a huge shock with that scary sign.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

triple sulk posted:

oh nite crew

i've waited so long for this moment

my time is now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

idgaf about pixelbitchin ingredient lists as long a tge output food is awesome tbh

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
so how did the republican party get hosed so hard in the senate this year, not been watching those elections

is it because not enough of them threw their hat in for trump or because the republican party forgot about their existence amid the ecstasy of The Greatening

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

I see someone has mobilize my strike force android

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

theflyingexecutive posted:

how has snl been such a wet fart this election? trump is a loving trove of comedy and they still snipe at Hillary for some reason?

I remember when Trump made some tweet about how snl was unfunny and little watched and whatever other insults he used, and it made me super mad because for the first time ever I actually agreed with a trump tweet and it took snl to do it

gently caress that show

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Night10194 posted:

I'm just glad he's okay!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

The Whole Internet posted:

my reverse arzy is that now that everyone watching the mainstream media and 538 thinks Clinton will barely squeek by... if she ends up winning by a 2012-sized margin with NC, FL, NV, and NH... it'll only reinforce the perception among Trump supporters that the election is fraudulent

Yeah, I've thought about this. Especially since polls don't account for ground game discrepancy. But I'd rather have that problem than have her lose or win a squeaker.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Trump just said "the Cubans" gave him the "Bay of Pigs Award."

That sounds wrong.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Bar Crow posted:

Smart move when there's no plastic forks in the break room.

She ordered asian food one day and was freaking out because she forgot to ask them to bring chopsticks for her, but they ended up bringing two sets for her.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Night10194 posted:

trumps so fat a heart attack from a pasty dude with rude words is a serious threat

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

I remember when Trump made some tweet about how snl was unfunny and little watched and whatever other insults he used, and it made me super mad because for the first time ever I actually agreed with a trump tweet and it took snl to do it

gently caress that show

Humor changed and that show didn't.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Nichael posted:

I'm just glad he's okay!

it'd be a pretty lame way for all of us trumptoxxers to bite the dust, ban messages that are all "whoops trump got ded sry bye" rather than berating us after he gets destroyed in the polls

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Prorat posted:

Are you high? Reread both my posts.

Let's not get crazy now.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I'll eat chili, with beans, without beans, in a bowl, on a hot dog, on spaghetti....IDGAF I just love chili

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/795081705883193344
https://twitter.com/WillMcAvoyACN/status/795132181735702528

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

STAC Goat posted:

Trump just said "the Cubans" gave him the "Bay of Pigs Award."

That sounds wrong.

Technically true. He got it from the Cubans that the CIA hired to conduct the failed invasion.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I know this might seem a little controversial, but I like food, except in the instances where I don't like the food in question.

My favorite part of the Donnie Mythos is that he's a very, very brave and tough man (the toughest!) who is the best at all sports and can beat up your dad, never, ever gets scared of things like signs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dinner party was rad af btw

• Locked thread