Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
throwing knife kills in the new wolfenstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Maybe someone said this already but changing equipment in the menu while running for
Your life in a souls game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Maybe someone said this already but changing equipment in the menu while running for
Your life in a souls game

calmly fishing for the stormruler in my inventory while siegward handles yhorm by himself

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Combining items in Resident Evil. When you finish a hard puzzle and the thing opens up and you get the key or whatever, in Resident Evil. Doming zombies with the magnum revolver

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Smoothly navigating a room/hallway without hitting any walls or anything while using the tank controls

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

-when they have "OG Original gamer with NES controller" shirts at target in stock in my size (5xl)

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Combining items in Resident Evil. When you finish a hard puzzle and the thing opens up and you get the key or whatever, in Resident Evil. Doming zombies with the magnum revolver

I'm glad you did the revolver puzzle

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

I'm glad you did the revolver puzzle

I had to look up where to get the Wind Crest like a failson because I really wanted the revolver. Since I got it kind of late (I think ?) I have like 18 bullets for it and i feel like god

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

I had to look up where to get the Wind Crest like a failson because I really wanted the revolver. Since I got it kind of late (I think ?) I have like 18 bullets for it and i feel like god

Sorry I couldn't guide you through every step in twitch chat l.m.a.o

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

rediscover posted:

Smoothly navigating a room/hallway without hitting any walls or anything while using the tank controls

This is an underrated bad rear end feeling from games with awkward controls

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I adore the tank controls. They would only ever work in a game exactly like Resident Evil but there so good in it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The alternate controls don't work at all with the camera

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also it was silly when i was watching the quick look of it and dan just gracefully zips around zombies doing little loops

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

When you put the last finishing touches on a PERFECT underground base in Minecraft.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

When you put the last finishing touches on a PERFECT underground base in Minecraft.

THIS, but laying out your rare hybrid flowers in the Animal Crossing town that you've spent 400 hours on. *Italianchefkissinghisfingertips*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

- when you actually get water to act correctly and you successfully fill your moat

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

- when you actually get hot magma to act correctly and you successfully fill your moat

ftfy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- nailing a full backspin or from spin water skip in Kirby's Dream Course

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

- piercing weapons and hordes of enemies. Examples: the frisky skeleton room in Order of Ecclesia, towering stacks or bone pillars in all Castlevania games, being a lightning fury javazon in the Cow Level

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

- piercing weapons and hordes of enemies. Examples: the frisky skeleton room in Order of Ecclesia, towering stacks or bone pillars in all Castlevania games, being a lightning fury javazon in the Cow Level

a shotgun

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

When Kirby uses the microphone for the third time in Planet Robobot

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Getting the Fang Boar Helm off the first boar in Dark Souls

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Navigating a crowded hallway in a Resident Evil game without wasting ammo or getting hit

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Navigating a crowded hallway in a Resident Evil game without wasting ammo or getting hit

Roundhousing a mob of enemies mid sprint in 4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- Doing the dash jump in Mega Man X

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Getting a critical capture in Pokémon.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

suplexing a chainsaw guy in re4

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Evil Eagle posted:

Getting a critical capture in Pokémon.

The critical capture failing :whitewater:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

- Doing the dash jump in Mega Man X

Dash jumping into boss doors

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Getting an OUT OF THE RING on your opponent in Soulcalibur.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Knocking your opponent's clothes off in Soul Calibur V.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

Getting an OUT OF THE RING on your opponent in Soulcalibur.

The stage transitions in DOA5

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Calling a mech as D.Va

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Aston posted:

Calling a mech as D.Va

dogfighting a rival pharah and scoring 2 direct rocket hits

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

The critical capture failing :whitewater:

Is this even possible?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Is this even possible?

behind each shake the game rolls against the mon's capture rate, usually its 4 "shakes" (the first 3 and right before the cap). a critical capture reduces it to 1 shake but that shake can still fail

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Murking a row of blocks in Picross 3D Round 2

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ignis announcing that he's come up with a new recipeh.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
pulling weeds in doki doki panic.

bonus if its a mushroom or door potion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ignis announcing that he's come up with a new recipeh.

A long-distance warp strike as well. Very satisfying to skewer enemies with your blade by propulsing your sexy body at them from 100 yards away,at the speed of light.