Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
idk anything about Alonso, but Moses looked good for Stoke and it's looking increasingly likely that the reason he looked suspect in defense has more to do with Mark Hughes' lack of defensive nous than personal failing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Just popping in to say that I love the pissflaps boys of Boro.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Xabi posted:

Just popping in to say that I love the pissflaps boys of Boro.

same op, same

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Reprisal posted:

idk anything about Alonso, but Moses looked good for Stoke and it's looking increasingly likely that the reason he looked suspect in defense has more to do with Mark Hughes' lack of defensive nous than personal failing.

Moses was really good for Stoke. His defensive game wasn't bad either, considering he played as a winger not a wing-back. The only bad thing I can say about him was his injury record wasn't too great.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
I'm going to loving lose my poo poo if Arsenal don't win tomorrow. I'm going to lose it, check the lost and found for it, and when it's not there, lose my poo poo again.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Imagine letting anichebe score that kind of goal against your team

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It's pretty impressive that Anichebe has continued to be a PL player despite never scoring goals

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
You don't have to be a scorer of goals to be a goal scorer but he is a goal scorer.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Xabi posted:

You don't have to be a scorer of goals to be a goal scorer but he is a goal scorer.

I mean, it makes sense with him being reunited again with Moyes

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

quiet enjoyment posted:

I'm going to loving lose my poo poo if Arsenal don't win tomorrow. I'm going to lose it, check the lost and found for it, and when it's not there, lose my poo poo again.

If Liverpoo lose I can deal with an Arse win, but it would be nice for both to lose and Chelsea hold on to first.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Whoever wins, someone always lose

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Dele Ali injured, Kane starting... It's gonna be one of those

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Come on Arsenal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Xhaka starting instead of Elneny is ballsy

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This dumb memorial thing is delaying the game

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Spurs is playing three at the back? Who's in the back five?

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I hope good lad Granit Xhaka puts in some crunching tackles today

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Mustafi is so slow

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's an unpleasant tackle

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
We're being outplayed in the midfield atm

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Spurs really like kicking people don't they

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
there we go, Arsene having zipper difficulties- now i can relax

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
I love Arsenal

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Arsenal look shite so far

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Offsidenal

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Vegetable posted:

This dumb memorial thing is delaying the game

Edgy

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Arsenal look shite so far

poch switching to 3 in the back and focusing on getting the ball in the air probably shaking up wenger's preparation for the match. we will get a goal when we get our first good chance imo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

crappledan posted:

poch switching to 3 in the back and focusing on getting the ball in the air probably shaking up wenger's preparation for the match. we will get a goal when we get our first good chance imo

Hard to say. Arsenal seem to have figured it out a bit the last 5 minutes or so.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Iwobi needs to work on his shooting. drat.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

crappledan posted:

we will get a goal when we get our first good chance imo

or not

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
gently caress

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
dammit Iwobi

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
I hope the ball goes into the spurs net during a live play situation.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This is a limp display from both sides let's see some big tackles

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I thought they were being stricter on shirt pulls in the box this year

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
'I dunno what discern means by the way'

pundits.txt

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Sucks that they're no longer giving pens for shirt-pullling in the box during set pieces

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Vegetable posted:

Sucks that they're no longer giving pens for shirt-pullling in the box during set pieces

It was a short lived rule blitz

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

curried lamb of God posted:

I thought they were being stricter on shirt pulls in the box this year

Every year there is a new ref initiative enforced in the first few games and then quickly forgotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

• Locked thread