Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Forums superstar crochet and her husband pemblo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

terrifying, no surprise they grew up to kill the joker

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just ordered a pepperoni lovers, no pepperoni, sub pineapple. oh gently caress b, them triple pineapples gonna squirt good

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pineapple itself is good, the pineapple you get on pizza is stale, freeze-dried and reheated crap

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

super sweet best pal posted:

Pineapple itself is good, the pineapple you get on pizza is stale, freeze-dried and reheated crap

I feel the same about mushrooms. Yeah mushrooms can be good, but the kind you get on most pizzas is going to be the slimy canned flavorless kind. All pizza toppings are cheap/not fresh to some extent but I find the mushrooms and pineapples most chain places use to be especially offensive. Also olives.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

lol if you eat takeout pizza expecting some fine gourmand dining

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

MageMage posted:

Hello Goons.

My favorite pizza is:

TURKEY Pepperoni

With ANCHOVIES!!!!!

AND PINEAPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLUTEN. FREE.

and the best part? I like to cook it and serve it cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That looks so loving disgusting it's not even funny.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

super sweet best pal posted:

The cheap place by my house's pineapple is the opposite- it's too juicy, and the acidic juice can spoil the cheese after a little while. I'm pretty sure it's canned, it's drained/patted but a too-big piece is like a grub exploding as you bite into it. Not ideal.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my local pizza 'joint' does a real nice 'roni, 'napple, and 'peno 'za, but it's good so it doesn't belong in this thread

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the place i work at does a gyro pizza with a tzatziki sauce base and it looks actually edible, unlike any of the Swedish 'cuisine' posted thus far

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Pizza in a lot of places comes with herbs in satchels. why the gently caress not just put that poo poo on the pziza int he first place god damnit

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

THE PWNER posted:

Pizza in a lot of places comes with herbs in satchels. why the gently caress not just put that poo poo on the pziza int he first place god damnit

It's like the little cup of chili flakes, sometimes you want to spice it up, sometimes you don't!

Big ups to any pizzeria still putting a dough ball instead of a lego picnic table in the pizza box to keep the lid from touching the precious pizza

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Mozi posted:

my local pizza 'joint' does a real nice 'roni, 'napple, and 'peno 'za, but it's good so it doesn't belong in this thread

If there is any justice in this world, you will die young of a slow and incredibly painful death.

Sorry, you probably didn't understand. If there is any 'tice in this 'orld, you will die young of a slow and 'bly 'ful 'ath.

I'll go vomit now.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
calling pizza 'za' is like the laziest most hatred inducing thing

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Get back to the home, grandpa. It's almost time for Matlock

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Get back to the home, grandpa. It's almost time for Matlock

Na

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
poo poo, gotta go watch the 'lock.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

poo poo, gotta go watch the 'lock.

Gotta finish the "guac" so I can go watch the "urder she wrote" and a few episodes of "lumbo" while we eat "alsa" and "ips"

Good thing I don't need my fingers while I vomit. I wouldn't be able type otherwise.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm taking a huge 'oop after all the 'za last night.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Swedes posting about Swedish pizza in this, the post the worst pizza ever in this thread thread

Checks out actually

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Swedes posting about Swedish pizza in this, the post the worst pizza ever in this thread thread

Checks out actually

What is yhe equivalent of Polack but for swedes

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
A swede walks into a bar. He orders the strongest, most bitter shot available. He is polite but not friendly. He pays a lot of money for it because he is in Sweden, then he gets into his car and is killed by a moose, though he is not drunk. His wife, having prepared preserved fish and potatoes for dinner, disposes of his portion in an ecologically responsible way after being informed of his death. She does not cry, and begins the paperwork removing his name from their accounts.

Some Swedish humor for you there.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

pants in my pants posted:

A swede walks into a bar. He orders the strongest, most bitter shot available. He is polite but not friendly. He pays a lot of money for it because he is in Sweden, then he gets into his car and is killed by a moose, though he is not drunk. His wife, having prepared preserved fish and potatoes for dinner, disposes of his portion in an ecologically responsible way after being informed of his death. She does not cry, and begins the paperwork removing his name from their accounts.

Some Swedish humor for you there.

No, not the fish and potatoes, the 'authentic Swedish tacopizza' made on flat bread with jars of salsa and jalapeņos from the local market that are the exact same as the poo poo sold in the US in the 80's before real Mexican food made it in. It's a Friday evening tradition!

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015

Weird and obtuse if guy said it, funny because girl said it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Swedes gave us malort, and malort is a Chicago tradition. Not a good tradition, but a tradition none the less.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Solice Kirsk posted:

The Swedes gave us malort, and malort is a Chicago tradition. Not a good tradition, but a tradition none the less.

when the Swede arrived in America, he found that there was no concoction noxious enough to please his palate, so it fell to him to invent malort. it was ever thus and the cycle continues to this day.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Mods please change my thread's name to "post the worst swedes ever in this thread: The Return"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Remember:

THE HUSMANSKOST NEVER HAPPENED

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Remember:

THE HUSMANSKOST NEVER HAPPENED

The Swedish Chef did nothing wrong.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Mushika posted:

If there is any justice in this world, you will die young of a slow and incredibly painful death.

Sorry, you probably didn't understand. If there is any 'tice in this 'orld, you will die young of a slow and 'bly 'ful 'ath.

I'll go vomit now.

thank god there's no justice in this world!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

how me a frog posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed :(

Just saw this at a Kaufland earlier today. I chickened out but will have to bite the bullet and check it out, I think.

E:
I was recently really in a mood for a pizza so went to the best rated place I could find nearby. They were shut down for a month for a vacation. The next best place was right next to my hotel and was this small hole in the wall type of place that I didn't even notice before. Took them like half an hour to make me one, with two school girls who ordered later getting their order before me of course, and then when I got it back, it was pretty much the worst pizza I've ever eaten. The crust tasted like cardboard, I don't recall tasting any sauce at all, and toppings didn't feel as a cohesive part of the whole but were just kind of there on top. Next time I'm going to The Hut.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Nov 2, 2016

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

mobby_6kl posted:

Just saw this at a Kaufland earlier today. I chickened out but will have to bite the bullet and check it out, I think.

I was gonna do it but it turns out they stopped stocking this at all REWE group markets... for some reason...

mobby_6kl posted:

I was recently really in a mood for a pizza so went to the best rated place I could find nearby. They were shut down for a month for a vacation. The next best place was right next to my hotel and was this small hole in the wall type of place that I didn't even notice before. Took them like half an hour to make me one, with two school girls who ordered later getting their order before me of course, and then when I got it back, it was pretty much the worst pizza I've ever eaten. The crust tasted like cardboard, I don't recall tasting any sauce at all, and toppings didn't feel as a cohesive part of the whole but were just kind of there on top. Next time I'm going to The Hut.

Berlin? That sounds a lot like a Berlin kind experience.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

thoughts and prayers posted:

No, not the fish and potatoes, the 'authentic Swedish tacopizza' made on flat bread with jars of salsa and jalapeņos from the local market that are the exact same as the poo poo sold in the US in the 80's before real Mexican food made it in. It's a Friday evening tradition!

you got the recipe wrong

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Corn, beans, and poop pizza:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
actually looks like the contents of a dead hobos trousers. the bowels release and there you go, the perfect 'za. now this thread is back on track.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

how me a frog posted:

I was gonna do it but it turns out they stopped stocking this at all REWE group markets... for some reason...

Berlin? That sounds a lot like a Berlin kind experience.

Nope, Schwetzingen. Should've known better in a small town but there's a pretty good Indian and Mexican places so that was bummer.

And anyway, I did it! It's the Salami type though:

You know what, it's not horrible. You have to accept that it's more just a sandwich than either pizza or burger, but in that capacity it's perfectly serviceable. The topping is just regular cheese and pepperoni, while the bun feels neither like pizza crust or burger bun, as it's a bit tougher probably due to baking for 15 minutes, but it's ok. So overall this wouldn't be my first choice for frozen pizza but I'd still take it over the previous experience, at least it's cheap.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Better than Pizza Pie.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Better than Pizza Pie.

Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Pizza pie exemplifies the american way of compartmentalizing any foreign idea into something understandable for the average retarded american.

• Locked thread