Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

:popeye:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

this made me laugh even though I don't know what that thing is. I hope they do more PPAP animations.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

CelticPredator posted:

this made me laugh even though I don't know what that thing is. I hope they do more PPAP animations.

Look at this pleb not knowing gods of death like apples

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

boo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Best Loss yet.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I have never identified so strongly with an animal.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
The irony to me is that proper (for a man) posture transforms a regular bear into a dumpy shlub. Give that guy a fedora and terabyte of lolicon.

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 05:00 on Nov 6, 2016

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sWy-PFK4ck

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

A slant rhyme at best and it doesn't fit the meter. Real shoddy craftsmanship on this meme, take it back into the workshop pal

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Don't use Avast. I know you are a foreigner in Eastern Europe, but you don't have to adopt our ways off self-harm.

What would you recommend instead of Avast? I hadn't used Windows based systems for a long time, only switched back last year, so I just went with software that I'd heard of in the past. If there's something better out there let me know.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Use Win10. It has sufficient AV built in.

Plus it has a built in bash shell, with apt-get, and capable of running ELF executables natively. Thank you Canonical.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 10:39 on Nov 6, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

beato posted:

What would you recommend instead of Avast? I hadn't used Windows based systems for a long time, only switched back last year, so I just went with software that I'd heard of in the past. If there's something better out there let me know.
What Karate Bastard says, Windows Defender has been sufficient since basically around Windows 7. 3rd party antiviruses don't do anything noticeably better, not that antiviruses are worth a drat to begin with, an can often be outright harmful, since the antivirus companies are not famous for diligence.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

MrCussMustard posted:

The irony to me is that proper (for a man) posture transforms a regular bear into a dumpy shlub. Give that guy a fedora and terabyte of lolicon.

What if the dumpy shlubs are all just bears in disguise? :aaaaa:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Spicy as gently caress

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

cinci zoo sniper posted:

What Karate Bastard says, Windows Defender has been sufficient since basically around Windows 7. 3rd party antiviruses don't do anything noticeably better, not that antiviruses are worth a drat to begin with, an can often be outright harmful, since the antivirus companies are not famous for diligence.

Last I heard windows defender has actually been the best for a few years now.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Last I heard windows defender has actually been the best for a few years now.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The only thing 3rd-party antiviruses provide that Windows Defender/Firewall combination does not since around 2006-2009 are number of bells and whistles that always will work better when you get a dedicated piece of software for them, rather than "what if we add a jif search engine to our antivirus". There's also an added benefit on not having to deal with bunch of incompetent and outright harmful bullshit, as pretty much every major AV software company has proven their shortsightedness, at this point.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Gwar really has changed a lot over the years.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

What if the extent of my heavy metal knowledge is that picture?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

A slant rhyme at best and it doesn't fit the meter. Real shoddy craftsmanship on this meme, take it back into the workshop pal

Can't give ya more than... ten bucks for it.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Wheany posted:

What if the extent of my heavy metal knowledge is that picture?

You can claim you know heavy metal but upon further inquiry it will be assessed that you do not know heavy metal.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
cool racism

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Racism against people wearing leather jackets

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Zelder posted:

Racism against people wearing leather jackets

You mean tracksuits?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

No I mean against coolies. You've seen em before, leather jackets, sunglasses, skateboarding at all hours of the night...the bastards are the life of the party and keep bringing up my drat property values.

Luckily there are non of them on something awful

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Wow. Mods?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Zelder posted:

No I mean against coolies. You've seen em before, leather jackets, sunglasses, skateboarding at all hours of the night...the bastards are the life of the party and keep bringing up my drat property values.

Luckily there are non of them on something awful

Oh is that what coolies are

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FAROOQ posted:

cool racism

move past it and heels on the ground

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Rofl

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

beato posted:

check out ESET. https://www.eset.com/us/. Plus it has a robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

• Locked thread