Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

DeusExMachinima posted:

I feel like the swastika really makes the shirt what it is.

I'm pretty sure the swastika is a necklace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

LibrarianCroaker posted:

That necklace really tied the look together.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm much too offended by the design to even be bothered by the content.

Curvature of Earth
Sep 9, 2011

Projected cost of
invading Canada:
$900

Cingulate posted:

I'm much too offended by the design to even be bothered by the content.

Of course, that's your prerogative as a tedious pedant.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Curvature of Earth posted:

Of course, that's your prerogative as a tedious pedant.

He's not being pedantic, because a pedant would be offended by the content. He's being a graphic design snob. I am being pedantic.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

ate all the Oreos posted:

I love it when racist people say things that are outwardly completely fine and just assume they're horrible nightmare realities to everyone and they don't even need to say why.

For what it's worth Coudenhove-Kalergi wasn't a racist and wasn't suggesting this was a bad thing. His ultimate goal was creating a racially heterogenous United States of Europe including North Africa. He was also one of the major critics of antisemitism in 1930s Europe.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Baron Corbyn posted:

For what it's worth Coudenhove-Kalergi wasn't a racist and wasn't suggesting this was a bad thing. His ultimate goal was creating a racially heterogenous United States of Europe including North Africa. He was also one of the major critics of antisemitism in 1930s Europe.

So this is one of those cases of a reacto pulling out a quote without understanding what it means?

Explains the Ancient Egypt comment

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying, the quote on its own is fine and the person is just putting it up there as if it's clearly obvious to everyone how horrible it would be if the glorious white race was tainted by mongrel blood

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Well in that case it looks like he's hangin' with it! :commissar:

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Weird that they say "traditional family values" when the nuclear family is the result of employers aggressively breaking up extended family groups of their migrant employees. Almost like their knowledge of "traditional" doesn't go back further than WW2.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That logo looks suspiciously like propaganda from a communist flyer.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

Woolie Wool posted:

Nearly all the founders of the black metal scene were/are fascists or knew people who were fascists. The whole thing's rotten from top to bottom, to the point that I consider someone being a huge fan of black metal a bit of a red flag when meeting people.

The only famous black metal fan I know of is John Darnielle (the Mountain Goats), who is almost a literal saint.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Terrible Opinions posted:

http://i.imgur.com/ia4jRHk.jpg
Weird that they say "traditional family values" when the nuclear family is the result of employers aggressively breaking up extended family groups of their migrant employees. Almost like their knowledge of "traditional" doesn't go back further than WW2.

Wasn't the nuclear family also pushed to get rid of those darn gays/polygamists? :v:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
E: beaten over and over

hackbunny has a new favorite as of 10:33 on Nov 7, 2016

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

Distinctly anti-communist, unless I'm mistaken.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Yeah, sure, the alt right wants rollback to the 1930s, I want rollback to the 1790s.

But from the point of view of the Cathedral, well, the Cathedral cannot tell the difference between rollback to 2008, rollback to the 1930s, and rollback to the 1790s.

Milo just wants a rollback to 2008 or so, but when I watch him in action, I cannot help liking him, even though come the restoration he is going to be a threat to public order and morals, and he will have to go back into the closet or take the high jump.

I plan to have both white and black undeserving welfare dependents picking cotton, but I expect that when faced with the choice of getting off welfare or slavery, those who wind up picking cotton are going to be 98% black.

Even though Milo just wants return to 2008, and I want 1790 and the death penalty for a men who lie with men as with a woman (but only enforced on gays who stubbornly persist in getting in people’s faces) politically he is way closer to me than to a cuckservative.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

NachtSieger posted:

Wasn't the nuclear family also pushed to get rid of those darn gays/polygamists? :v:
You might include that as "weird uncle Steve and his friend Jeff" are a lot easier to pretend don't exist in large family where everyone doesn't have to marry, that wasn't the main reason. The stated reason by many industrialists like Henry Ford was to break up the support networks of their employees and to cut ties with old world politics and culture. There was a systematic and purposeful destruction of German, Slavic, and Italian migrant families by the American upper class.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
https://mister-mean-spirited.blogspot.com/2016/11/when-trump-loses.html

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Has he backed off from wanting to kill himself? Armed insurrection against the nonwhite hordes and "females" seems way too optimistic for him.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Yeah, sure, the alt right wants rollback to the 1930s, I want rollback to the 1790s.

But from the point of view of the Cathedral, well, the Cathedral cannot tell the difference between rollback to 2008, rollback to the 1930s, and rollback to the 1790s.

Milo just wants a rollback to 2008 or so, but when I watch him in action, I cannot help liking him, even though come the restoration he is going to be a threat to public order and morals, and he will have to go back into the closet or take the high jump.

I plan to have both white and black undeserving welfare dependents picking cotton, but I expect that when faced with the choice of getting off welfare or slavery, those who wind up picking cotton are going to be 98% black.

Even though Milo just wants return to 2008, and I want 1790 and the death penalty for a men who lie with men as with a woman (but only enforced on gays who stubbornly persist in getting in people’s faces) politically he is way closer to me than to a cuckservative.

Well at least they're coming out and saying that they're only using Milo and would off him the moment he's served his purpose instead of dancing around it. Intellectual honesty!

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Count Chocula posted:

The only famous black metal fan I know of is John Darnielle (the Mountain Goats), who is almost a literal saint.

I was particularly talking about the Norwegian guys who started the scene in the late '80s/early '90s. Almost all fascists or people who associated with fascists.

Heath posted:

Yeah, for a logo for "Smash Cultural Marxism", the hammer wielder, pose, and general aesthetics all look distinctly...Marxist. Marxist-Leninist, even. :v:

Woolie Wool has a new favorite as of 15:39 on Nov 7, 2016

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Jack Gladney posted:

Has he backed off from wanting to kill himself? Armed insurrection against the nonwhite hordes and "females" seems way too optimistic for him.

MMS is less the pessimistic misanthrope that he wants to present himself as and more of a disappointed ultraconservative who has good days and bad days. It's why his edgelord ramblings have always been laced with Anne Coulter-esque whining that nobody respects traditional values anymore, as if someone who hates humanity as much as he claims to would ever have given a poo poo about traditional values.

His fans are divided between edgelord people too stupid to tell the difference between misanthropy and racism and just plain racists.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I like watching old educational/advertising shorts from the Prelinger archives because I find old cultural artifacts like that real fascinating and I can guarantee that none of these dweebs would succeed in the 1950's whatsoever. They'd pretty much be the awkward weirdo who can't talk to anyone and who society thinks just needs to man up and deal with it because being asocial is a character flaw.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

I shure hope in two days there's a lot less white dudes running around.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/795603892750970880

https://mobile.twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/795556071561658368

every time I think he's said the dumbest poo poo imaginable, he manages to take it one step further :bang:

BornAPoorBlkChild has a new favorite as of 15:58 on Nov 7, 2016

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

I like watching old educational/advertising shorts from the Prelinger archives because I find old cultural artifacts like that real fascinating and I can guarantee that none of these dweebs would succeed in the 1950's whatsoever. They'd pretty much be the awkward weirdo who can't talk to anyone and who society thinks just needs to man up and deal with it because being asocial is a character flaw.

It's sad, really.

Race Realists posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/795603892750970880

every time I think he's said the dumbest poo poo imaginable, he manages to take it one step further :bang:

This is the reaction he hopes for. Don't bother giving it to him

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Baron Corbyn posted:

The Vosgian Beast posted:

So this is one of those cases of a reacto pulling out a quote without understanding what it means?

They're saying the EU exists to affectuate that by showing some Europe-themed square with that dude's name and his ideas that they hate. Show a little functional literacy guys.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Why the gently caress does he get a checkmark?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The ones who want to live in pre-enlightenment times are even more hilarious. The best any of them of them could hope for is ending up as a eunuch who's too insignificant to be worth consideration.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Fututor Magnus posted:

Twitter is basically a tire fire

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Some LoB-style -- The worst thing about voting is that it puts the voter on the same level as women and coloureds…

Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be glorious.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Yeah, sure, the alt right wants rollback to the 1930s, I want rollback to the 1790s
, he posted on the internet.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Fututor Magnus posted:

So you know he's the real Matt Forney, guilty of the crime of being Matt Forney.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Terrible Opinions posted:

So you know he's the real Matt Forney, guilty of the crime of being Matt Forney.

Who the gently caress would impersonate Matt Forney?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

djw175 posted:

Who the gently caress would impersonate Matt Forney?

You know those worms that infect a snail's brain and makes it do the dumbest thing possible so it gets eaten?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Peztopiary posted:

Some LoB-style -- The worst thing about voting is that it puts the voter on the same level as women and coloureds…

Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be glorious.

Speaking of voting and coloreds, I just got this email today and I am trying to figure out if it's subtly racist or just unfortunately worded:

quote:

Dear Registered Voter,

You are currently a registered voter in the State of Florida. This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is Election Day. We know that Blacks and Latinos will be voting in large numbers. Democracy depends on citizens like you to vote—so please vote.

If you have any questions about the voting process, please call the Florida Department of State voter assistance hotline toll free at 1-866-308-6739.

Sincerely,

Michael Rivera
Department of Government
The University of Texas at Austin

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Well that guy actually exists, but I'm too lazy to read any of his papers. I think it might be unfortunate wording, though.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Well that guy actually exists, but I'm too lazy to read any of his papers. I think it might be unfortunate wording, though.

Boring dude who's main area of research is the intersection of immigration and voting (actually kind of interesting I guess)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

They're saying the EU exists to affectuate that by showing some Europe-themed square with that dude's name and his ideas that they hate. Show a little functional literacy guys.

Yeah, I got that. Some of the replies in this thread seemed to imply they thought Coudenhove-Kalergi was describing a bad scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL/status/796068676407468032

:allears: