Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
valnas
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
why didn't they just moderate the race baiting morons instead of closing the best thread on the forum ?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

valnas posted:

why didn't they just moderate the race baiting morons instead of closing the best thread on the forum ?

They should have probated/banned the racists, but it was not the best thread on the forums.

Also, congratulations on your toxx for Hillary!

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

valnas posted:

Well first they tried to solve it by probating the blacks but somehow that didnt fix the racism

hakkart
Jul 22, 2011

by exmarx
I've put this off too drat long. :toxx: HILLDAWG :toxx:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

hakkart posted:

I've put this off too drat long. :toxx: HILLDAWG :toxx:

greetings hombre

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
We can handle trolling, but over the last month we got actual neo confederates and "race realists" on top of the usual trolls and all the people who never pay attention to politics except for this one month every four years.

It bogged down into a completely unreadable shitstorm.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Regardless of how big a factor that played, the primary cause for closing USPol, unsurprisingly, was that the election was driving people insane and arzying out of control, despite repeated efforts to keep election-specific things quarantined where they belong here in CSPAM.

All of that said, I'd prefer this thread not devolve into a shitfest about D&D moderation, or indeed anything about our parent forum.

Trump thread supremacy. *Roman salute*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

valnas posted:

you don't have any probations so I'd like to think you're a good poster, so I'm just going to friendly warn you and others that this is the hillary toxx thread

if you really have some input, there is that really long winded QCS thread on this subject which is a dumpster fire atm.

Keep it about :abuela:

Kwassa Kwassa

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
:toxx: for big momma's house :toxx:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

my fanfic has no Hama x Clinton but it has Hilldawg tazering a dude: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3186581&pagenumber=2029&perpage=40#post464090155

maybe in the next chapter.

Also yeah :toxx: for Abuela, may her reign last forever

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

By the way when Trump inevitably loses, can we run into the other thread and make fun of people there for being a bunch of loving idiots without getting banned?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

valnas posted:

Best thread on the forum isn't closed

hakkart
Jul 22, 2011

by exmarx

Tesseraction posted:

greetings hombre

Happy to be here.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SSNeoman posted:

By the way when Trump inevitably loses, can we run into the other thread and make fun of people there for being a bunch of loving idiots without getting banned?

That's the best part!

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
:toxx: +1 bad hombre

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Finally ready to :toxx: for Clinton.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Tesseraction posted:

greetings hombre

Kermit stands with the Tesseraction.

Kermit fights for the Users :jiggled:

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I stand at the threshold of oblivion, and I scream into the darkness,

"DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST TWAT AND I BET HE SMELLS LIKE CHEAP COLOGNE"

Going to feel good strolling into my polling place in bumfuck, MO and cancel out some old gently caress's vote.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I can't read my beautiful train ride distraction thread anymore so why not :toxx: for Hillary?

So many people who never pay attention to politics on my Facebook wall are freaking out over Nate Silver constantly posting incoming apocalypse posts... is there any way to calm them down?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Let them. America's first grandma president will welcome the frightened ones into her warm embrace on November 9th.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Yawgmoft posted:

I can't read my beautiful train ride distraction thread anymore so why not :toxx: for Hillary?

So many people who never pay attention to politics on my Facebook wall are freaking out over Nate Silver constantly posting incoming apocalypse posts... is there any way to calm them down?

Link to PEC, PPP, anything about Nevada.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
i lust in my heart for death

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Pakled posted:

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

dread abuela will look down on them and whisper "no"

Bro Chi Minh
Dec 2, 2009

by exmarx
:toxx: Toxxing for based grandma Hilldawg :toxx:

george soros irl
Nov 12, 2005

make friends and then buy & sell money always
if I post now is it still considered early enough to be cool and ground floor or am I too late

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dinkins posted:

if I post now is it still considered early enough to be cool and ground floor or am I too late

The last time we saw Charlie, he was riding high above his home town in the Great Glass Lift. Only a short while before, Mr Wonka had told him that the whole gigantic fabulous Chocolate Factory was his, and now our small friend was returning in triumph with his entire family to take over. The passengers in the Lift (just to remind you) were: Charlie Bucket, our hero. Mr Willy Wonka, chocolate-maker extraordinary. Mr and Mrs Bucket, Charlie’s father and mother. Grandpa Joe and Grandma Josephine, Mr Bucket’s father and mother. Grandpa George and Grandma Georgina, Mrs Bucket’s father and mother. Grandma Josephine, Grandma Georgina and Grandpa George were still in bed, the bed having been pushed on board just before take-off. Grandpa Joe, as you remember, had got out of bed to go around the Chocolate Factory with Charlie. The Great Glass Lift was a thousand feet up and cruising nicely. The sky was brilliant blue. Everybody on board was wildly excited at the thought of going to live in the famous Chocolate Factory. Grandpa Joe was singing. Charlie was jumping up and down. Mr and Mrs Bucket were smiling for the first time in years, and the three old ones in the bed were grinning at one another with pink toothless gums. ‘What in the world keeps this crazy thing up in the air?’ croaked Grandma Josephine. ‘Madam,’ said Mr Wonka, ‘it is not a lift any longer. Lifts only go up and down inside buildings. But now that it has taken us up into the sky, it has become an ELEVATOR. It is THE GREAT GLASS ELEVATOR.”

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dinkins posted:

There's never a bad time to be on the right side of history, friend

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I can't remember when I posted in this thread to toxx for Hillary, but I just want to say I'm ready for mi abuela to be president.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I can't remember when I posted in this thread to toxx for Hillary, but I just want to say I'm ready for mi abuela to be president.

august 9th 2016

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

theflyingexecutive posted:

The last time we saw Charlie, he was riding high above his home town in the Great Glass Lift. Only a short while before, Mr Wonka had told him that the whole gigantic fabulous Chocolate Factory was his, and now our small friend was returning in triumph with his entire family to take over. The passengers in the Lift (just to remind you) were: Charlie Bucket, our hero. Mr Willy Wonka, chocolate-maker extraordinary. Mr and Mrs Bucket, Charlie’s father and mother. Grandpa Joe and Grandma Josephine, Mr Bucket’s father and mother. Grandpa George and Grandma Georgina, Mrs Bucket’s father and mother. Grandma Josephine, Grandma Georgina and Grandpa George were still in bed, the bed having been pushed on board just before take-off. Grandpa Joe, as you remember, had got out of bed to go around the Chocolate Factory with Charlie. The Great Glass Lift was a thousand feet up and cruising nicely. The sky was brilliant blue. Everybody on board was wildly excited at the thought of going to live in the famous Chocolate Factory. Grandpa Joe was singing. Charlie was jumping up and down. Mr and Mrs Bucket were smiling for the first time in years, and the three old ones in the bed were grinning at one another with pink toothless gums. ‘What in the world keeps this crazy thing up in the air?’ croaked Grandma Josephine. ‘Madam,’ said Mr Wonka, ‘it is not a lift any longer. Lifts only go up and down inside buildings. But now that it has taken us up into the sky, it has become an ELEVATOR. It is THE GREAT GLASS ELEVATOR.”

I used to own this book, but the last 30 pages were missing and I never found out how it ended.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mrit posted:

I used to own this book, but the last 30 pages were missing and I never found out how it ended.

they died.

e: The witches I mean.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I was never worried about the general but I toxxed for a week probation if Hillary loses Ohio and that had me worried for a bit. Not anymore let's ride this bitch.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Edit: This isn't the Hillary election thread. this is the toxx thread.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Afraid of Audio posted:

:same:

But this will be over in a little over two days and hopefully I will regain some control over my life at that point.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

My Face When posted:

Edit: This isn't the Hillary election thread. this is the toxx thread.

welcome, new friend

mandatory kool-aid on the left

shrine to :abuela: on the right

enjoy your stay

KomradeVirtunov
Sep 14, 2007
I have arrived, my dread abuela. Lead us into 1000 years of liberal darkness. :toxx:

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I've kept myself pretty far removed from D&D drama but IMO any decision that makes the election thread easier to read is 100% okay by me.

Btw all hail :abuela:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Afraid of Audio posted:

I toxxed for hilldawg on the first page of the thread. In May.

I, too, will welcome the grim reaper with open arms when he comes on November 9th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

KomradeVirtunov posted:

I have arrived, my dread abuela. Lead us into 1000 years of liberal darkness. :toxx:

A continuation of the 1000 years of liberal darkness started by Obama.

I am so ready for Tuesday.

• Locked thread