Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
who is Friend Bear

is he like Friend Ben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/ReutersZengerle/status/795399310062010368

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
the ballad of Friend Bear

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Translation: I don't know poo poo about poo poo, but I wanted to say something.

He's some anecdotal evidence I found about the race in PA.

Very useful info to predict the future

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I hope Hillary's victory speech includes a 'you're fired' somewhere in there because seriously gently caress this guy, I want him to feel like poo poo for the rest of his life and get arrested if possible

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

holysherm posted:

I'm having problems believing this really happened exactly like that...the election still hasn't made me jaded enough to really think multiple people would do this...

They did, and they are trash people who should be charged with a crime. And also the kid met personally with POTUS less than 24 hours later, who happened to be in town. And there is video evidence of Democrat organizers encouraging sending in people to rile up the trash people, and the election is in 2 days, and wow this is emotionally awful legitimately but also on optics grounds.

Now throw me a sixer for stringing facts together, call me monster, bring it on. Somebody's gotta play actual Trumpenprole in the closing days of the goddamn Trump thread.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I'm Bill O'Rights

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
How long does Comey last?

When will the Rick Wilson oppo drop happen?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
can someone tell me what IK stands for im sorry

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

exquisite tea posted:

Translation: I don't know poo poo about poo poo, but I wanted to say something.

Isn't 'The GOP COULD WIN MICHIGAN AND PENNSYLVANIA!" like the normal endgame of 'GOP candidate is hosed' for horse race punditry by now?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

orange sky posted:

I hope Hillary's victory speech includes a 'you're fired' somewhere in there because seriously gently caress this guy, I want him to feel like poo poo for the rest of his life and get arrested if possible

No no no, that would just be giving him more respect than he deserves. If she has to talk about him, it should sound like an infection, or something you had to scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Make America Shitkickers Again

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

nerve posted:

Idiot King

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

nerve posted:

idiot king

basically a mini-moderator

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

gently caress yeah nugent rippin it up

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

prefect posted:

No no no, that would just be giving him more respect than he deserves. If she has to talk about him, it should sound like an infection, or something you had to scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

and best wishes to my opponent, david tramp

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
thanks buds

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Oiled and Ready posted:

And there is video evidence of Democrat organizers encouraging sending in people to rile up the trash people, and the election is in 2 days, and wow this is emotionally awful legitimately but also on optics grounds.

if you think some superpacs taking advantage of the insane death rallies to make the insane death rally candidate look bad is dishonest or crooked somehow, then your brain's fuckin broke mate sorry

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

They did, and they are trash people who should be charged with a crime. And also the kid met personally with POTUS less than 24 hours later, who happened to be in town. And there is video evidence of Democrat organizers encouraging sending in people to rile up the trash people, and the election is in 2 days, and wow this is emotionally awful legitimately but also on optics grounds.

Now throw me a sixer for stringing facts together, call me monster, bring it on. Somebody's gotta play actual Trumpenprole in the closing days of the goddamn Trump thread.

There's a big vast soros funded conspiracy to make Trump supporters like like the disgusting human Id personified.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The Nuge is being asked to improvise...yes.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/795407907500204032

Awww yeah, radical *air guitars*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Next-Gen posted:

gently caress yeah nugent rippin it up

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
wang dang poon tang

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Pillowpants posted:

How long does Comey last?

The ACORN team deployed via HALO drop six minutes ago. The situation will be resolved with the hour.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

eonwe posted:

someone put trump signs down in TX with razor blades on them near the polling area

Here's an old campaign trick, if your worried about yard signs getting stolen, cover the edges in vasoline, not loving razor blades.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

radically evil godless satanists unite

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Oiled and Ready posted:

I don't think you're a monster. I do, however, find it annoying when people sarcastically say "go ahead, call me names when I speak the truth! Come at me!" Like some kind of martyr.

You know who does that? Opie from Opie and Anthony. You're Opie. How do you live with yourself?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Abuela will probably ask for Comey's resignation after she gets elected.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ted nugent: :qq: i have to practice basic gun safety :qq:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/795403349482991617

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/steveschale/status/795408468127744000

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

GrimGypsy posted:

radically evil godless satanists unite

gently caress yeah

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
i gotta machine guN! *guitar riff*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

eonwe posted:

ted nugent: :qq: i have to practice basic gun safety :qq:

He poo poo his pants to avoid serving in the US military.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Nastier Nate posted:

Here's an old campaign trick, if your worried about yard signs getting stolen, cover the edges in vasoline, not loving razor blades.

the interesting thing is these signs were apparently close to a polling area, supposedly close enough that the polling people felt the signs should be moved

and they had razor blades on them

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

19 o'clock posted:

So...I accidentally scheduled a first date with a girl for Tuesday evening. Can't wait to spend an hour with this girl as she watches me freight-train whiskey and beer at a frenetic pace.

Surprise ending: She's nite crew and posts under the something awful forums username Baloogan and is hot to trot because we all know Baloogan is.

Post-credits scene: She's yelling "peckerwood" over and over again while she climaxes.

Why does my autocomplete want to change peckerwood to peckerwoofd?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

when you get owned by bill lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

etalian posted:

He poo poo his pants to avoid serving in the US military.

hahaah what???

• Locked thread